Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Hello To All Members - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello To All Members (1022 Views)

A Nairalander Wish To All Members / I Thank All Members Of These Great Forum / Greeting To All Members Of The The Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello To All Members by ownfx: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2008
this is to say hello to all forum members. happy to see a popular naija forum like this.
Re: Hello To All Members by RNBqueen(f): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2008
hay welcome here. grin
Re: Hello To All Members by Ella2(f): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2008
Hello everyone, im Ella, a not so new member. Im happy to register in this forum where young Nigerians are making meaningful contributions and still having fun! I am mostly concerned with issues of HIV/AIDS, its prevention, management and treatment. I can be reached at www.ellamaris..com and my mail addy, ellamaris2@yahoo.com or mikeellamaris@yahoo.com. Have a great day!
Re: Hello To All Members by LadieSeun(f): 1:32am On Mar 20, 2008
I AM NEW N I REALLY WANNA MAKE FRNDS WHILE ON DIS SITE, BUT I AM YET 2 MAKE ANY FRNDS! ANYONE WANNA B A FRND MALE OR FEMALE? smiley
Re: Hello To All Members by pees(f): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2008
just joined u guys and looking forward to making more pals.
Re: Hello To All Members by enque(f): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2008
to all new members,

y'all r welcome, hope u guys av d fun time of ur lives here
Re: Hello To All Members by Ganj(m): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2008
Wats Popin 'al mii new on Nairaland,Hpe u guys get loads 4 mii Nways On 2 meet peeps and have imparting conversations. Some1 Holla Peace wink
Re: Hello To All Members by sophia15: 4:21am On Apr 15, 2008
Hello. I am new here. I am Sophia,
Re: Hello To All Members by luvpetval(f): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2008
Hi, am new how are you all
Re: Hello To All Members by empadac: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2008
Hello to all Nairalanders,

Glad to join the train and my greese to your elbows for your great contributions to our naija land.
empadac
Re: Hello To All Members by dominique(f): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ownfx, LadieSeun, pees, Ganj, sophia15, luvpetval, adazee, empadac.

y'all are welcome to the land, you're are goin to have a blast, never a dull moment. kiss cheesy smiley
Re: Hello To All Members by dom48men(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2008
Hello,
to everyone this forum,as you visit us here prepare your mind, knowing that this is where things happen, i have oil boom in my hands luck ones will pick up quickly you don't need to look for job again go striaght to http://coolmoney.1xs.info
Re: Hello To All Members by fizokey(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2008
www.fizokey@.com

Hi fellow Nigerians,
i guess this is the kind of site I've always been looking for , where i can be able to interact with Nigerians, cos life in coventry (IS REALLY BORING cry) check out my blog and happy to meet you guys.
Re: Hello To All Members by megaomo(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2008
Good 2 be here!I'm not just nu but fresh out the kitchen. hoping to cope here.

(1) (Reply)

Am Tired Of Nairaland / Wat Is Halawa Body Waxing? / Brand New Glo Usb 3.5g E160g Internet Data Card With Subscription For Only 17k!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.