Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

What Dirty Job Pays The Most - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Dirty Job Pays The Most (23752 Views)

Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff / Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? / Your Employer Pays You Twice By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by ndala(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
imoh4king:

Bros, we should hook up sometimes. We wud make a great team.
grin badt guy
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Francheezy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
J0BLESSNESS.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by ndala(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
IYA NGBALI: what is higher killer?common correct yourself olodo
pervert embarassed
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by thaoriginator: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Packing raw shyte bare handedly mehn you're gonna make it!
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by gluv01(f): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Don't know about sh.it biz but bus conductors earn up to N5,000 daily.
N5,000 X 22 working days = N110,000.
Most univ graduates don't earn salaries up to diz.
I won't call 'bus conducting' a dirty job. I ll call it a hard labour. If you know how stressful it is.

That's alota money, and you are right, it's called hard labour(hard work)...It's not dirty. If they don't do it, who will?
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by hollypagan: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
ndala: Higher kiler
hire killer huh very dangerous deal
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by imoh4king(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Don't know about sh.it biz but bus conductors earn up to N5,000 daily.
I won't call 'bus conducting' a dirty job. I ll call it a hard labour. If you know how stressful it is.
Very true my bro.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by thaoriginator: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
oga where did you ever see a bus conductor earning up to 5k? Maximum amount they can earn will prolly be 2k. Na so e easy?
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2013

Lol. This reminds me of my 'barrack-boy' days in Airforce Primary School a long time ago. . .just like 'penarity', 'byday', and other misapprehensions. . .

@ OP, some spare part dealers/sellers in Ladipo Warehouse are multi-millionaires. . .despite their engine-oil soaked singlets and short knickers. Try your luck as an 'oso afia' hustler in Ladipo market for just 6 months; you wouldn't believe how obese your bank account might become.

2 Likes

Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Gentlegun(m): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
4 10k per day, i wont only pack pooh, i wil wash the whole house
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Reference(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
imoh4king: Hey nairalanders! I heard that people who pack shit earn up to N10,000 daily and conductors earn an average of N5,000 daily. This guys earn more than the average graduate employee. What do you guys think? And which of the dirty job would you do if you had no job?

Dirty as in what? Down and dirty or just dirty.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Buzzy2020: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mortuary attendant is d most attractive biznes
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by imoh4king(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
tha_originator: oga where did you ever see a bus conductor earning up to 5k? Maximum amount they can earn will prolly be 2k. Na so e easy?

My bro, I ave a friend who becos he couldn't get a job after University started conducting in buses. He was given N500 per meal to eat and went home with an average of N4,000 daily. So my bro, hold it.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
tha_originator: oga where did you ever see a bus conductor earning up to 5k? Maximum amount they can earn will prolly be 2k. Na so e easy?
try Abj u will not regret ,u go even tire to pack money. dats why senator Bala is after them cos he is jealous. BTW in brighter english this kind of. bizness is called TRANSPORT BIZ
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by imoh4king(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
Reference:

Dirty as in what? Down and dirty or just dirty.
What I mean by dirty is whatever you can do to put food on the table if you can't get a white colar job.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
mazaje:

Conductors do not earn up to 1000 naira daily. . .my younger brother earns 3 buses and the combine earnings of the driver and conductor is not up to 3000 naira daily. . .

Funny. You don't seem to realise that the driver and conductor would first 'pay themselves' before handing over the under-declared daily returns to your brother (as is always the case, unless the owner of the bus drives it himself). What this means is that the driver and conductor most likely make more money than the owner of the bus.

3 Likes

Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by sexyglow(f): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Haha, like you knew what I was about to say, coming from him... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Really? cheesy
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Codedboy95(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
Cocaine dealers , asewo , gbomo gbomo , yahoo + , hired assassin , iya ramota food canteen .. Name them lol...
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Buzzy2020: Mortuary attendant is d most attractive biznes

Unfortunately, people are just not dying enough these days. The business might be unprofitable unless a government policy is introduced to encourage higher death rates.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Nuezha(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2013

'Lower killer'

1 Like

Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
braine: Kidnapping rich kids. kiss
And if they catch u "U re going to be thrown in Ezu River" #Gbagam
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
soldering, drilling of wall to install tv,pics
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Drphemmy4u: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
Suicide bomber e.g boko boy
holly-pagan:
hire killer huh very dangerous deal
grin
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by ujukala: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Be glad and contented with the job you do. Pray and struggle for a new job which pays higher. In everything, seek God's face first. Other things shall be added onto you.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by doggy4428(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=imoh4king]Hey nairalanders! I heard that people who pack shit earn up to N10,000 daily and conductors earn an average of N5,000 daily. This guys earn more than the average graduate employee. What do you guys think? And which of the dirty job would you do if you had no job?[/quot selling human parts. Head: N2m. tongue: N200000. breast: N1.5m .etc.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by olate: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
mazaje:

Conductors do not earn up to 1000 naira daily. . .my younger brother earns 3 buses and the combine earnings of the driver and conductor is not up to 3000 naira daily. . .

Your youger brother must be cheating on both the conductor and driver.some drivers take home up to 20,000 naira depending on the bus type and the route he is covering.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Nuezha(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
pro01:

Unfortunately, people are just not dying enough these days. The business might be unprofitable unless a government policy is introduced to encourage higher death rates.

Govt is trying: bad roads, ill-equiped hospitals, substandard construction etc etc are a few of govt 'killer' programmes.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by 1121: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
A friend who runs Barbing saloon in kd said he gets a minimum of 3000 naira daily, which amt to N90000 monthly. Though d wks is not dirty but stressful.

1 Like

Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by kcjazz(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Meat Butcher!
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by braine(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
imoh4king:
Bro, anytime you hope to start, let me know or send me a mail.

I'll add you to my mailing list. grin
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by ray502(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
imoh4king:
Bro, anytime you hope to start, let me know or send me a mail.
. Bro u cld end up in d Ezu river...my advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Say These Things Again At Your Office / A Friend Lost His Job: How To Future-proof Your Career! / My Employer Is Taking Advantage Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.