Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,995 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Songs Of The 80s,90s Are They Better Than The 21st Century Songs? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs Of The 80s,90s Are They Better Than The 21st Century Songs? (2064 Views)

90s Old School Reggae Songs? Any Suggestions? / Whats Your Favourite Song In The 70s, 80s & 90s / The 80s and 90s Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Songs Of The 80s,90s Are They Better Than The 21st Century Songs? by Godsun2013(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2013
I remember back then, when we use to sing some powerful songs that will tell our parents what is in town now Or we use them to pass info. Let me take you back.

Remember this song if you want your parent to buy you the latest cloth. We will sing this song.
AKPOCHE NA IM THEY REIGN EBANO YOU BETA GO BUY YOUR OWN. do u remember the song?

When there is mid term break this the song we sing

MAMA, PAPA SCHOOL NO DEY WETIN HAPPEN? OUR TEACHER DEY DRINK GARRI FOR CLASS WHICH KIND GARRI? IJEBU GARRI, CELE WATER, OYINBO SUGAR ETC.

Or that your neighbour is behaving any how to you. You know this song na
DEM GO DEY POSE, DEM GO DEY DENGE DENGE, DEM GO DEY WAKA KURUKERE DEM GO DEY POSE.

Or that girl u have been telling to be your girlfriend and refuse she dey do u shakara now she don get belle. Na this song u like pass
SHE DON GET BELLE SHAKARA DON END OO.
SO WHICH SONG IS BETTER? IS IT THE OLDIES OR 21ST CENTURY
Re: Songs Of The 80s,90s Are They Better Than The 21st Century Songs? by pastie(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2013
Hahaha. Naso o cheesy
btw m i the 1st ?

(1) (Reply)

Download: Oritse Femi – Give Thanks (prod. Obodo). Mp3 / The 1st Producer/dj Whatsapp Group 2015 / FACTS: Top 7 Reasons Why Usher R Is Far Greater Than R Kelly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.