Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Dizzy After Breakfast........ Doctors In The House Plz Comment! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dizzy After Breakfast........ Doctors In The House Plz Comment! (1007 Views)

Before Or After Breakfast? / Do You Brush Before Or After Breakfast? / Brush After Breakfast, Not Before — Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dizzy After Breakfast........ Doctors In The House Plz Comment! by obicentlis: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2013
I always feel dizzy after having my breakfast. This has made me to stop eating very early in the morning till around Midday but I will still feel dizzy.
Plz doctors in the house, what's the situation like.
Re: Dizzy After Breakfast........ Doctors In The House Plz Comment! by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2013
What kind of food are we talking about here,cos i know if you finish/consume a full plate of akpu/amala/eba...those foods will surely knock out an elephant in the morning..you,ll be lucky to feel just dizziness.
Re: Dizzy After Breakfast........ Doctors In The House Plz Comment! by obicentlis: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2013
gbosaa: What kind of food are we talking about here,cos i know if you finish/consume a full plate of akpu/amala/eba...those foods will surely knock out an elephant in the morning..you,ll be lucky to feel just dizziness.
Hahahahahaha..... You got me up here.
My breakfast mostly is rice. Am not the tea or coffee type. And rice is not heavy naw.

(1) (Reply)

--- / Treatment For Bad Breath / Reasons You Should Kill Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.