Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,199 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) (12564 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by ocee31(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
I experienced the same thing when I was in JS2 in School For The Gifted gwgwalad I nearly missed a term, I was also admitted to 2 diff hospitals in Abuja. So why is urs special? If only MODs were gods. rubbish.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
ocee31: I experienced the same thing when I was in JS2 in School For The Gifted gwgwalad I nearly missed a term, I was also admitted to 2 diff hospitals in Abuja. So why is urs special? If only MODs were gods. rubbish.
because she decided to share her story, that's why it is special...

1 Like

Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
I fail to see what God has to do with your 'healing" unless he was one of the surgeons at the NHS...

This is just typical....

The Surgical team works hard to save a life...and God steals their credit.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by DukeNija(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
AmBeautiful: Wonderful,Thank God for your life!
Affliction would not rise a second time!
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Lerin(f): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
GLORY BE TO GOD ON HIGH,HE IS THE GREATEST PHYSICIAN
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by DukeNija(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
jackbauersballs: I fail to see what God has to do with your 'healing" unless he was one of the surgeons at the NHS...

This is just typical....

The Surgical team works hard to save a life...and God steals their credit.

You need to ask those same doctors how many of their patients survive those procedures. #GodIsFaithfulAndJustToDoMoreThanWeThinkOrAskOf

1 Like

Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Thank God for you and for the good health care. Many won't survive it in a 3rd world country. Still, it is God's mercies.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
Duke_Nija:

You need to ask those same doctors how many of their patients survive those procedures. #GodIsFaithfulAndJustToDoMoreThanWeThinkOrAskOf

If God was so faithful, why did he in his infinite wisdom let her catch that bug?

Please be objective here...this woman's life was saved by medicine and a dedicated surgical team

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Caracta(f): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
Thank God for His infinite mercies. I'm glad you made it alive to share this testimony. Thanks for sharing.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by gluv01(f): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
God is so wonderful...He is the same God of yesteday, today and forever..Affliction shall never rise a second time! "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadows of the almighty"... smiley God is great
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
-
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
jackbauersballs:

If God was so faithful, why did he in his infinite wisdom let her catch that bug?

Please be objective here...this woman's life was saved by medicine and a dedicated surgical team

I agree but God gave man wisdom to discover drugs in the first place. Just that some choose to use that wisdom while others don't. That's why people die of common ailments in 3rd world countries.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
tellwsdom: Can i see the present condition of that leg??..I mean how it looks now sad

As I type this, I'm in the hospital, having just undergone some reconstructive surgery. I will modify with recent pictures. :-)
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by betty1983(f): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
We thank God for his mercies, He is just too faithful to fail
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
I am overwhelmed with all the support! I'm most happy, because God is getting all the glory He deserves through my situation, and what I went through.

I have one response to all the skeptics, none of the nurses or doctors were there when I'd stopped breathing, and got a supernatural tap, ordering me to breathe, what would you say to that!?

I know what God has done oh, so I give Him crazy praise!

I love you all!

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
Good.....buh eh....if your so called god helped you.....what stops him from helping innocent african children who dies from starvation err' fuqqin day.... smfh....

1 Like

Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by juman(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
I thank God for you.

Praise be to God, the creator of the world.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by tellwsdom: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
GraceBestowed:

As I type this, I'm in the hospital, having just undergone some reconstructive surgery. I will modify with recent pictures. :-)

Mehnn, i hope u hadnt stepped on posion aka juju?? sad ..still cant believe that is happening to a lovely laps of urs wink
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Angel778(f): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
"The son of righteousnes shall arise with healings in His wings." By His stripes, we are healed". "He sent His words into our life and healed us of all our infirmities" . halleluyah!!!
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Roland17(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
I always remind doubters that "with God all things are possible" your story is another proof, your faith took u far, u believed u were going to be fine..

I am so happy for u...
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by andyanders: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
God is the same yesterday, today and forever more.He can never fail. He is able and always able to do things that nobody can do hence His hands upon your life.You are an over comer and will rise to the glory of God. Devil is a liar.

Get Anointing Water from the Synagogue Church of All Nations and spray on the surface and you will be healed.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Enoquin(f): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
He deserves all the glory. Thank God for your life, sister!
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
juman: I thank God for you.

Praise be to God, the creator of the world.
Angel_777: "The son of righteousnes shall arise with healings in His wings." By His stripes, we are healed". "He sent His words into our life and healed us of all our infirmities" . halleluyah!!!

Amen, He is worthy to be praised!

tellwsdom:

Mehnn, i hope u hadnt stepped on posion aka juju?? sad ..still cant believe that is happening to a lovely laps of urs wink

Loool, smh!! Even if I stepped on juju, what the enemy planned never came to pass!!

Roland17: I always remind doubters that "with God all things are possible" your story is another proof, your faith took u far, u believed u were going to be fine..

I am so happy for u...

Exactly, until something happens to us, we don't fully understand the redeeming power of God!

andyanders: God is the same yesterday, today and forever more.He can never fail. He is able and always able to do things that nobody can do hence His hands upon your life.You are an over comer and will rise to the glory of God. Devil is a liar.

Get Anointing Water from the Synagogue Church of All Nations and spray on the surface and you will be healed.
Enoquin: He deserves all the glory. Thank God for your life, sister!

Amen!! :-)
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by cigaricon(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
Where are they that said God doesn't exist, let them come and see his hands at work
Jehovah, chi na gwo oria, chukwu bi na elu igwe, otito diri gi.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by tellwsdom: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
GraceBestowed:

Amen, He is worthy to be praised!

Loool, smh!! Even if I stepped on juju, what the enemy planned never came to pass!!

Exactly, until something happens to us, we don't fully understand the redeeming power of God!

Amen!! :-)

Yes oo...God is good..Abeg try see me for counselling undecided undecided
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Ilekokonit: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
by GraceBestowed:
none of the nurses or doctors were there when I'd stopped breathing, and got a supernatural tap, ordering me to breathe, what would you say to that!?

His ways are not our ways !!! And when you are 100% tuned in to God, miracles happen. But how many of us can HONESTLY say we are 100% tuned in to God ?
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
cigar icon: Where are they that said God doesn't exist, let them come and see his hands at work
Blah blah blah.....empty talk.....how did god help her see this through....smfh@ these religious bigots
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
cigar icon: Where are they that said God doesn't exist, let them come and see his hands at work

Well said!
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
@TellWisdom

Lool, I've heard oh. :-)
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
@ilekokonit, yes oh, His faithfulness endures forever! :-)
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by searchcorp(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
wow, what a wonderful testimony from a saint! Glory to God! lets keep pushing through, soonest we will banish sickness and death from the earth! common' saints lets keep pushing through......

Bless you op! I urge everybody to please keep sharing their testimonies......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? / Churches, Mosques To Report Their Financial Transactions From January / Tithing: Are You Meant To Eat Your Tithe? (Scriptural discussion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.