Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) (12554 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by tellwisdom: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
GraceBestowed: @TellWisdom

Lool, I've heard oh. :-)

msg me now, so i come see you.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Ilekokonit: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
sephia:
Thank God for you and for the good health care. Many won't survive it in a 3rd world country

The condition is not only lethal in developing countries. Many notable individuals have died from it even in so called "1st world countries" as listed below, so the lady praising God for sparing her life is in order.

Notable cases

1994 Lucien Bouchard, former premier of Québec, Canada, who became infected in 1994 while leader of the federal official opposition Bloc Québécois party, lost a leg to the illness.[14]

1997 Jeff Moorad, former agent and partial owner of the San Diego Padres and Arizona Diamondbacks, contracted the disease in 1997. He had seven surgeries in a little more than a week but later recovered fully.[15]

2004 Eric Allin Cornell, winner of the 2001 Nobel Prize in Physics, lost his left arm and shoulder to the disease in 2004.[16]

2004 Jan Peter Balkenende, former Prime Minister of the Netherlands was infected in 2004. He was in the hospital for several weeks but recovered fully.[17]

2005 Alexandru Marin, an experimental particle physicist, professor at MIT, Boston University and Harvard University, and researcher at CERN and JINR, died from the disease in 2005.[18]

2006 David Walton, a leading economist in the UK and a member of the Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee, which is responsible for setting interest rates, died in June 2006 of the disease within 24 hours of diagnosis.[19]

2006 Alan Coren, British writer and satirist, announced in his Christmas 2006 column for The Times that his long absence as a columnist had been due to contracting the disease while on holiday in France.[20]

2009 R. W. Johnson, South African journalist and historian, contracted the disease in March 2009 after injuring his foot while swimming. His leg was amputated above the knee.[21]

2011 Jeff Hanneman, guitarist for the thrash-metal band Slayer, contracted the disease in early 2011, allegedly after being bitten by a spider.[22]

2011 Peter Watts, Canadian science fiction author, contracted the disease in early 2011. On his blog, Watts reported, "I’m told I was a few hours away from being dead.... If there was ever a disease fit for a science fiction writer, flesh-eating disease has got to be it. This...spread across my leg as fast as a Star Trek space disease in time-lapse."[23]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrotising_fasciitis#Notable_cases
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Ibime(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
@OP,

Thank God for your life.

My sister in law died from this flesh eating disease last year. A rare but deadly disease indeed.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by doctokwus: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Isn't it strange dat d Op did not evn acknowledge d wonderful skill& effort put in by d drs,evn if u av to giv god d ultimate glory.I doubt if god himself wud b happy dat u ddnt praise& acknowledge d work of his servants on earth.So those dat died frm dis same dz were of d devil or dey ddnt pray well enuf or u are more righteous dan dem?This is hypocrisy to me
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
searchcorp: wow, what a wonderful testimony from a saint! Glory to God! lets keep pushing through, soonest we will banish sickness and death from the earth! common' saints lets keep pushing through......

Bless you op! I urge everybody to please keep sharing their testimonies......

You've been a blessing through your encouragement. Thanks. :-)
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
tellwisdom:

msg me now, so i come see you.

Oh, you're serious! Where are you?
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ibime: @OP,

Thank God for your life.

My sister in law died from this flesh eating disease last year. A rare but deadly disease indeed.

I'm really sorry to hear this; thank you for being open, sharing, and appreciating God! :-)
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by tellwisdom: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
GraceBestowed:

Oh, you're serious! Where are you?

Msg me
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by greedie1(f): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Thank God for your life....and for the skilled doctors.
they did wat they were trained to do and dey did it well.... in all, God made it possible..
Awesome is He, may His name be praised always.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by emmabest2000(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2013
miracle working God To You Be All The Glory
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Emmyk(m): 1:08am On Feb 23, 2013
God is good. You wont die before your time. Best love. Ciao.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 1:41am On Feb 23, 2013
gree-die:
Thank God for your life....and for the skilled doctors.
they did wat they were trained to do and dey did it well.... in all, God made it possible..
Awesome is He, may His name be praised always.

Thanks, mama! x
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Antho4lyf(m): 1:42am On Feb 23, 2013
Jst stil remain firm in the lord for his are endless.thank God above all
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 1:46am On Feb 23, 2013
emma_best2000: miracle working God To You Be All The Glory

Emmyk: God is good. You wont die before your time. Best love. Ciao.

A million amens!! ^^^

Antho 4 lyf: Jst stil remain firm in the lord for his are endless.thank God above all

Bro, that's why I am constantly praying, asking for His grace, because that is the only thing that can see me through to the end of this race. :-)
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by ocee31(m): 2:14am On Feb 23, 2013
ItsModella:
because she decided to share her story, that's why it is special...
and since when did NL front page become the temple of God for her to come withe her testimony
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by ocee31(m): 2:17am On Feb 23, 2013
gluv01: God is so wonderful...He is the same God of yesteday, today and forever..Affliction shall never rise a second time! "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadows of the almighty"... smiley God is great
after reading oga mazi's Blue story you'll come here & form iyawo pastor
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by gluv01(f): 2:38am On Feb 23, 2013
ocee31: after reading oga mazi's Blue story you'll come here & form iyawo pastor

Hahahahaha...No my dear, it doesn't happen that way. I am old enough for it. Am not a baby. And btw, even when i misbehave at times, I have a mutual understanding with my God. If i make Him unhappy, I apologise and He accepts. We are friends again. Reading a story doesn't mean i'm unfaithful. I don't joke with my God dear, that's why I don't hide it when Praise is due to him. I return it to Him coz He deserves all. And u can ask Mazi, I only try to be very friendly in the thread. Mama taught me better than that! wink
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by biolabee(m): 3:26am On Feb 23, 2013
Dear OP
I am grateful to God for the grace he has bestowed on you and the wisdom he provided to the doctors to see you through

This thing is very deadly and people have died undiagnosed

One question, did u go swimming at any time recently in an open body of water as a common theme for this attack is swimming in a huge stagnant body of water
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Sonnik212(m): 4:17am On Feb 23, 2013
jackbauersballs: I fail to see what God has to do with your 'healing" unless he was one of the surgeons at the NHS...

This is just typical....

The Surgical team works hard to save a life...and God steals their credit.

a million likes, most times, nigerians r deluded dat d just spew rubbish anyhow....she shud hav bn carried to church instead of hospital so dat prayers will work wonders, abi?
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Sonnik212(m): 4:20am On Feb 23, 2013
sephia:

I agree but God gave man wisdom to discover drugs in the first place. Just that some choose to use that wisdom while others don't. That's why people die of common ailments in 3rd world countries.
dats y some ppl prefer to b brainwashd by dos 419 paradin demselves as pastors who will rush abroad to seek 4 medical health
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Sonnik212(m): 4:23am On Feb 23, 2013
Roland17: I always remind doubters that "with God all things are possible" your story is another proof, your faith took u far, u believed u were going to be fine..

I am so happy for u...
Pt of correction, she is not yet 5n, she is still in hospital undergoin reconstructv surgery oooo
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by braveheart2012(m): 4:31am On Feb 23, 2013
You're very lucky. This disease kills super-fast; sometimes in less than 24hrs. That you had days to go consult with two GPs and they still didn't detect it is a testament to the disaster the UK healthcare system has become. In the US, you would sue for malpractice and retire from thse settlement.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 23, 2013
ocee31: and since when did NL front page become the temple of God for her to come withe her testimony
and why is it biting you so much that her story is on the front page? if you don't like it, move the hell on...you were not forced to comment, were you?
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2013
biolabee:
One question, did u go swimming at any time recently in an open body of water as a common theme for this attack is swimming in a huge stagnant body of water

Not at all, I did nothing out of the ordinary, it literally just happened out of the blue; doctors were mystified as it, usually, is a result of *something*, but in my case, no. :-)
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2013
There is something called faith with wisdom; God will provide success if someone believes and works hard, He will provide food, but not spoonfeed anyone! I'm saying this, because there are people quick to dismiss the handwork of God, in what is so blatantly Him.

I did give credit to the doctors, in documenting the amazing treatments they provided, God healed me, because I put my faith in Him with wisdom, and His glory will never be shared!

He doesn't bless emptiness (when He wanted to feed the 5000, He didn't do it out of thin air, He needed the material fish and bread); same goes for me, when He wanted to heal me, He used the intervention of modern medicine. He is a God of principle, and will sometimes break protocol, not always!

I am well, undergoing constructive surgery does not mean that I'm not, my life is no longer at risk from necrotising fasciitis.

God's abundant blessings!

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by brainpulse: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2013
1 John 5: 14-15

14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

This is the resaon we are serving a living God that neither Sleep nor slumber. Our Hope in him is never shattered, many where given the best known medical treatment and yet could not survived a simple headache. But we know with all conviction and all confidence that it was the same Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead, that dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead has also given life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.Romans 8:11

My Faith is made strong and my hope heightened, my confidence ever more unshakened and unresolved by your testimony that indeed God is God.

To many that are still looking up to God for this kind of divine touch I pray ernestly that God shall do what no man can do and your miracle shall come forth in this season IN JESUS NAME.

I love God and I rep Him on your behave. Sweet Jesus...................I wonderful you are, you are brighter than the morning star.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by brainpulse: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2013
1 John 5: 14-15

14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

This is the resaon we are serving a living God that neither Sleep nor slumber. Our Hope in him is never shattered, many where given the best known medical treatment and yet could not survived a simple headache. But we know with all conviction and all confidence that it was the same Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead, that dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead has also given life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.Romans 8:11

My Faith is made strong and my hope heightened, my confidence ever more unshakened and unresolved by your testimony that indeed God is God.

To many that are still looking up to God for this kind of divine touch I pray ernestly that God shall do what no man can do and your miracle shall come forth in this season IN JESUS NAME.

I love God and I rep Him on your behave. Sweet Jesus...................I wonderful you are, you are brighter than the morning star.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by biolabee(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2013
GraceBestowed:

Not at all, I did nothing out of the ordinary, it literally just happened out of the blue; doctors were mystified as it, usually, is a result of *something*, but in my case, no. :-)

WOW..thank Baba
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by softangel(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2013
God be praised, so glad 4 u. U v been made whole IJN.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2013
@BrainPulse, nicely put, God bless you!

softangel: God be praised, so glad 4 u. U v been made whole IJN.

Amen, and thank you!

@BiolaBee, I know, right! It all happened for His name to be glorified!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? / How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.