Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) (12566 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by delishpot: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ poster, what else can we say but to thank God? May you live the rest of your days in good health o.Abeg old age will meet you well o? Pkele take care of you and thank all those who stOod by you during that trying time o. Pkele.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by seyibrown(f): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
I thank God for your life and this victory!
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
delishpot: @ poster, what else can we say but to thank God? May you live the rest of your days in good health o.Abeg old age will meet you well o? Pkele take care of you and thank all those who stOod by you during that trying time o. Pkele.
seyibrown: I thank God for your life and this victory!

For real, all the glory goes back to Him!!

Thank you, delishpot, for your prayers, your cup will never run dry!
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Guchis(f): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
OP, your healing is permanent IJN.Amen
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by seyibrown(f): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
There is no power like that of Jesus; there is no name like that of Jesus. His name is above all, His power is above all!

Ko s'agbara to da bi ti Jesu
Ko s'agbara to da bi ti Baba
Ko s'agbara to da bi ti Jesu
Ko s'agbara to da bi ti Baba
Agbara, agbara, agbara to j'agbara lo

Ko s'oruko to da bi ti Jesu
Ko s'oruko to da bi ti Baba
Ko s'oruko to da bi ti Jesu
Ko s'oruko to da bi ti Baba
Oruko, oruko, oruko to j'oruko lo

We thank you, Father, for giving us a testimony!

We declare in agreement with you that 'you shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord' ..... smiley

Isaiah 54:17 (17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord.)

In Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Fadenitan(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
Glory be to GOD.Our God is a perfect God,that is why we are wonderfully and beautifully made,we belong to God and we resemble him.There shall be joy in d morning,son of men cry no more,there shall be joy in d morning.I cover your testimony with d blood of jesus.AMEN.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by IKO1(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2013
I tank God for life
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2013
@SeyiBrown, that made my night, for real!!

Fadenitan: Glory be to GOD.Our God is a perfect God,that is why we are wonderfully and beautifully made,we belong to God and we resemble him.There shall be joy in d morning,son of men cry no more,there shall be joy in d morning.I cover your testimony with d blood of jesus.AMEN.
IKO1:
I tank God for life

^^AMEN^^

Thank you for all the love!! <3<3
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by uchechuwku: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2013
www.nnff.org/nnff_donna.htm

@OP, maybe you took poorly cooked sea food(s).

Wish yu quick recovery
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by davroca16(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2013
GraceBestowed: I had noticed a very small 'insignificant' boil on my inner thigh, but didn't pay it any mind until a few days later when it started to spread at an alarming rate; within 2 days, it had grown to the size of about two £2 coins. This seemed very unusual, especially so, because I'd started to feel unwell, and funny!

A few days after I'd notice the spread, I had a very bad fever, that lasted for a few days. I went to a G.P, who'd prescribed some Ibuprofen, and antibiotics which I took, without any improvements; the (now abscess) had spread, covering a third of my upper thigh, prompting me to go to another G.P who'd prescribed even stronger antibiotics - that was on a Monday, the 16th of January 2012, I went to sleep hoping to feel better in the morning, but little did I know that my life was about to be changed!

I woke up at 3am on Tuesday morning, and felt faint, my abdomen hurt every time I tried to breathe, my breaths were few and far between, and my chest hurt; I knew something was wrong so I called NHS Direct who'd eventually sent an ambulance to me (after much persuasion; I'd called my pastor who'd prayed for me before the ambulance came, and I believed that no matter what, everything would be fine.

I got to the hospital in agonising pain, and all through the day, they ran numerous tests on me, after which they decided to admit me; they all thought I was diabetic, because my blood pressure was so low, and my general wellbeing was deteriorating! The surgeons had visited me, and said that they were going to drain the pus out of the abscess to alleviate any discomfort or pain.

Early on that Wednesday morning, I was taken into the theatre with the intention of draining pus out of what seemed like an abscess, what the surgeons saw was that I had contacted a rare infection, necrotising fasciitis, which had destroyed skin and tissue on my thigh, and was fast spreading. Things had become very serious, very quickly, and they started racing against the clock to remove dead tissue, and curb the further spread of the infection; I was in the theatre for five hours, and by the end of those five hours, they had taken away dead skin, tissue, and muscles from two-thirds of my upper thigh, leaving a very large wound. I was informed that my body had gone into sepsis, kidneys were failing, and my other organs were shutting down.

During the course of what I went through, I was admitted into two different hospitals, totalling five and a half weeks; was infused with ten bags of antibiotic IVs a day; was given seven units of blood; was in and out of the theatre eight times; had to undergo physiotherapy to walk, and even get out of bed; was in so much pain that other people had to do the most basic things for me.

Through it all, I held firm on God's words, and His promises for my life [.. for I shall not die, but live to declare the works of the Lord ..], He showed Himself strong! I vividly remember the times when I had stopped breathing, I felt a tap, and a voice saying 'breathe', there was no one else around me when I opened my eyes. The fight the enemy put up was no match for the defence my God put up over my life, and I am a walking, talking testimony!

My faith in God is unshakable!

Remember to give Him thanks, in everything!

All His Love!

View Images Here , Here

https://gracefullybestowed.squarespace.com/my-testimony-my-survival
thank you JESUS
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
If I see another 'thank you jesus' 'thank you god' I swear.. angry..I'll pull my hair out!
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by bbporsche: 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
Thank u Lord!! @ poster: thank God for keeping u alive.

@ boboyekini...pull out Ūя̲̅ hair :p

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by dederocs(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2013
thank God for your recovery sister-your recovery is complete and perfect in Jesus name...Amen.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2013
Thank you all! xx
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Alaanyihaji(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
aydupy: God be praised
Only those who have not gone through hospitalisation of similar magnitude will not appreciate how grateful u are to our lord who had given us victory to every attacks of the evil one. I thank God for u and pray that your healing and deliverance will be permanent in Jesus Name.Stay focused on Him and u will never be moved like mount zion.Praise God.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Ethereal0110(f): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lord you're amazing!!
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by jonnyp(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Praise master JESUS
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by sunnshyn(f): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2015
Only a fool says in his heart there is no God...

I thank God and praise him for your healing
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by youngice(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2016
sunnshyn:
Only a fool says in his heart there is no God...

I thank God and praise him for your healing
You are thief
You stole the words outta my mouth
And some people will be claiming there is no God
Thank God for the ops life
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2016
youngice:

You are thief
You stole the words outta my mouth
And some people will be claiming there is no God
Thank God for the ops life
Thank you! :-)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by mentorandfriend(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2016
You were really rescued from destruction. All Glory to God.
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by Gliding(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
GraceBestowed:

Not at all, I did nothing out of the ordinary, it literally just happened out of the blue; doctors were mystified as it, usually, is a result of *something*, but in my case, no. :-)

It is a rare disease in the western world, but not so rare in Nigeria, especially northern Nigeria. My team and I have seen and managed over twenty of such cases in the past few months.

It may have no obvious cause, such are said to be idiopathic in origin.
We are working on publishing our experience in this region.

It is noteworthy that the survival rate for full blown ones is not quite encouraging.

Congrats!!
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Gliding:

It is a rare disease in the western world, but not so rare in Nigeria, especially northern Nigeria. My team and I have seen and managed over twenty of such cases in the past few months.

It may have no obvious cause, such are said to be idiopathic in origin.
We are working on publishing our experience in this region.

It is noteworthy that the survival rate for full blown ones is not quite encouraging.

Congrats!!
Thanks! :-)
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by uchechuwku: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2016
GraceBestowed:
Thanks! :-)

Hey Gracebestowed, how're you doing?

what happened to your blog? can't seem to load.. something about it being expired.

\miss reading your updates.

Remain steadfast in HIM
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by GraceBestowed(f): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2016
uchechuwku:

Hey Gracebestowed, how're you doing?

what happened to your blog? can't seem to load.. something about it being expired.

\miss reading your updates.

Remain steadfast in HIM

Ok, wow!! First of all, thank you for reading my blog, very much appreciated.

I'm going through a process where I've had to limit my social media presence in order to focus on my relationship with God. I got off Instagram as well.

It's so refreshing to hear that you've been blessed from my blog updates. I'll get back to it at some point.

:-)
Re: My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) by uchechuwku: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
GraceBestowed:

Ok, wow!! First of all, thank you for reading my blog, very much appreciated.

I'm going through a process where I've had to limit my social media presence in order to focus on my relationship with God. I got off Instagram as well.

It's so refreshing to hear that you've been blessed from my blog updates. I'll get back to it at some point.

:-)

Hey GraceBestowed, happy 2017. How are you doing?
Hope to hear from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? / Churches, Mosques To Report Their Financial Transactions From January / Tithing: Are You Meant To Eat Your Tithe? (Scriptural discussion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.