Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

All Humans Are Warned To Worship God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Humans Are Warned To Worship God (627 Views)

Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? / Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? / What Motivates You To Worship God??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Humans Are Warned To Worship God by clean2: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2013
The end time is so much near at hand all human race worhip ur God who created you to receive His blessings and not curse.Jesus is the only way to God and heaven ,in Jesus christ alone is salvation found ,the torment of hell is to be shunned at all cost.

1 Like

Re: All Humans Are Warned To Worship God by ooman(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
I think i can manage hell, i will just deal up with the devil and that is all, strippers and rappers will be in hell too so it will be a very lively eternity, compared to the boring paradise where all you sing is holy holy holy for all eternity
Re: All Humans Are Warned To Worship God by nnachichi(f): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
ooman: I think i can manage hell, i will just deal up with the devil and that is all, strippers and rappers will be in hell too so it will be a very lively eternity, compared to the boring paradise where all you sing is holy holy holy for all eternity
wow!!!u definitely dont knw wat u'r talking abt fella.U had beta repentd.
Re: All Humans Are Warned To Worship God by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
i dont worship israeli Gods.
Re: All Humans Are Warned To Worship God by alexleo(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
i dont worship israeli Gods.

To your own detriment
Re: All Humans Are Warned To Worship God by ooman(m): 12:30am On Feb 21, 2013
nnachichi: wow!!!u definitely dont knw wat u'r talking abt fella.U had beta repentd.

I will not worship your God in fear of hell

(1) (Reply)

The Money Rain. / To Our Christian Brothers... / Lagos: Worshipper Gives Used Condom As Offering In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.