Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ice Prince And Yvonne Nelson Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince And Yvonne Nelson Dating (1923 Views)

Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV / Dija Vs Linda Ikeji And Yvonne Nelson B**bs (photos) / Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince And Yvonne Nelson Dating by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yvonne Nelson apparently has a new man in her life. After a mangled situation with fellow actress Tonto Dike over the same guy, she finally decided to move on and her luck may just be right as she is now reportedly involved with another Afro pop artiste Ice Prince after he spilt with his girlfriend Yvonne Nwosu.

It goes that Yvonne Nelson previously dated Ice Prince last year before ending things with him to date singer Iyanya. But after things fell apart between them and Ice Prince broke up with his girlfriend Yvonne Nwosu, the two love birds are back together.

Yvonne Nwosu declared yesterday on her Twitter account that she was single again. A source revealed that it has something to do with Ice Prince’s rekindled love affair with Yvonne Nelson after starring in one of her movies recently.

Yvonne Nelson and Ice Prince were spotted together at celebrity stylist Nancy’s birthday party at her home in Lekki, Lagos-Nigeria on Saturday February 16th. Tonto Dikeh was also at the private bash. Yvonne Nelson and Ice Prince, who came together and left together, couldn’t keep their hands off each other according to paparazzi reports from the party.

Hopefully it wouldn’t be the case of another broken heart.

SOURCE:http://www.africanmoviesnews.com/2013/02/yvonne-nelson-in-relationship-with-ice-prince-after-he-splits-with-yvonne-nwosu/

Re: Ice Prince And Yvonne Nelson Dating by lekpalicious(f): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
He must really like the name Yvonne from Yvonne N wosu to Yvonne N elson tongue
Re: Ice Prince And Yvonne Nelson Dating by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
I have to release my single shap shap , since dis Yvonne Nelson no wan close her legs for Nigerian investors who will like to invest in her stock market. I thought she has close the market sef I didn't know the market is still bullish. Ice prince after you na me
Re: Ice Prince And Yvonne Nelson Dating by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
grin Next will be Yvonne Jegeda
lekpalicious: He must really like the name Yvonne from Yvonne N wosu to Yvonne N elson tongue
Re: Ice Prince And Yvonne Nelson Dating by lindaflorence: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
babe live ur life, dnt worri i'll be naxt
Re: Ice Prince And Yvonne Nelson Dating by damilolaluv(f): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
is she not taller than him grin lol i guess she likes shorter guys afterall iyanya was short tongue. Wish them both luck smiley
Re: Ice Prince And Yvonne Nelson Dating by blackpanther25(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2013
They are not dating undecided

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Winner Arrested In Zimbabwe / NEW PIX!! D'banj Looking Dapper In Suits And Ties / Pictures- Iyanya Performing On Stage At Cokobar Music Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.