Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (28141 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Keshi To Oliseh: You Were Nobody When You Started / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Ninilowo(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osazewinde!...........the guy funny die.The proud "OWNER" of tweeter I hail oooo grin
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Engineer1985(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
He's actually saying the truth!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by ElCaballa(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaze should learn to talk less than necessary.Sometimes,silence is golden.What he just tweeted is common knowledge and welll known to us.BTW,is he trying to mock Keshi by his one cup slant.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by chessguru1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
He does have a point. The same people who praise keshi today will be the ones demanding for his head if he loses more than one match.
Especially when you consider how nigerians forget so quickly. We will soon forget how long it took us to get this last cup, and expect keshi to be giving us a new cup every year.
Am more of a mikel obi fan than an osazie, but I have to admit that up until recently, and prior to this nations cup, osazie was 10 times more commited to the eagles than mikel.
Its J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ a shame that he can't compose himself like yobo.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by chessguru1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
El Caballa: Osaze should learn to talk less than necessary.Sometimes,silence is golden.What he just tweeted is common knowledge and welll known to us.BTW,is he trying to mock Keshi by his one cup slant.
Don't think so, he is only stating the obvious, and saying keshi shldnt get too comfy here he is. Its nigeria, and anything can happen
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by brownlord: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
Shebi na pekin wen suppose they pitch dey play ball, nai dey sitdown tweeth like one yahoo boy wen just newly buy laptop so, no shaking, make em continue dey rant, thank God em no get shirt for our super eagles again self, e fit go find space for super falcons
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Syncan(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
chess guru:
Don't think so, he is only stating the obvious, and saying keshi shldnt get too comfy here he is. Its nigeria, and anything can happen

I wonder why you think Osaze knows this fact more than Keshi.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Syncan(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
brownlord: Shebi na pekin wen suppose they pitch dey play ball, nai dey sitdown tweeth like one yahoo boy wen just newly buy laptop so, no shaking, make em continue dey rant, thank God em no get shirt for our super eagles again self, e fit go find space for super falcons

I just dey bow for the guy,Person wey get big problem for im career de advise im senior wey im career just get big boost.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
lion phil: na world war wey wan start be this o! first to comment ya

Oya quick send ya name,passport foto,I.D card, account number and mental clearance certificate to firstocomment@nairaland.com for ya first prize of four hundred and nineteen naira(dem go remove the nineteen naira for Tax/Vat.Thanks.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by jomogbomo: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
goldfish80: Someone tell this guy to stop tweeting απϑ go get some education. We are bored of his drama already!!!
"And go get SOME education"?. . . . Apparently, he is more educated than you are.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mad Cow:

[b]What about Bonfere Jo.. I remember the accolades and cheers he recieved when he won the Olymipics Gold in 1996 at Atlanta, USA. He came back, complained about the NFF (then NFA) and the way they treated him. He packed up his bag and left. Many other blunders followed after him and in 2000, six years after, Johannes Bonfere returned as Nigerias Coach and led us to the 2000 Nations Cup finals against Cameroun where Kanu and Ikpebas penalty misses cost ut that cup. I remember Nigerians calling for Bonferes Head for feilding an OLD EAGLES TEAM. Everybody forgot that we got to the finals. Again, Bonfere left after that tourney.

Osazes warning shouldnt be ignored. If he feels that Osaze is just talking shiit, he should ask Amodu Shaibu Please check my spelling what Nigeria can do to her coaches, especially the local coaches. Keshi is hot now, but lets await his blunders in the future. He should look to before the Cote d'Ivoire, Mali & Burkina Faso games and read what was said about him, his tactical intelligence and his team. Nigeria is a user. They use and dump people. Ask Joseph Dosu wetin ehn carry eye see. Ask Yekini Rashidi as well.

In Nigeria, you are only as useful to us as you are good. #Period. [/b]

Dude what are you saying? Do you think Nigeria is Arsenal? Those ones are happy to keep a coach that's won nothing in 8 years. Based on their gratitude for what he did 8 years before that. Is that the type of slavish worship you're recommending we have for Keshi? Sorry, in Nigeria, if you fail to deliver, people WILL start looking to replace you. Afterall is it Keshi's birthright to be national team coach, or is there no one that can do the job except him? What are you saying? Of course he will get criticised if the Eagles suffer a spate of losses, and rightly so!!! As for Odemwingie, the least said about him the better.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Jeff148(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Wotz dat is last name agn 'ode'-winge...u be real ODE!!!
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by chessguru1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
Syncan:

I wonder why you think Osaze knows this fact more than Keshi.
Granted that he is probably telling keshi, what keshi already knows, and the lad talks too much for his own good. That doesn't stop it from still being the truth.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by aikuda(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Some people here are very funny. Even when they acknowledge that he is right in what he is saying, they just don't want him to talk. You people are here analyzing the poor boy right, left, and center, but you don't want him to express his God given right to make his opinion on issues. How hypocritical!
If any of you here can comment on this issue, I am sure Osaze, after what he has done for the country, has the right to speak his mind. You don't have to agree with him or even listen to him.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Confusion: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
I just dont get it, is Keshi suppose to be there for ever, its mentality like this that kills Africa, when people think that they should not be criticised, Let Keshi do his job and when we think somebody else is better we will tell him to go, simple and period, no sentiment,
this is why America will always be the best becos if you cant perform you are elected out and not becos of past glory
Keshi please do your job well and when its time for us to change you we will do it without sentiment as long as it not for selfish or personal interest but the collective good of the nation

1 Like

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by jomogbomo: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Jeff_147: Wotz dat is last name agn 'ode'-winge...u be real ODE!!!
You know, u can easily evaluate one's intelligence, simply by reading their post.

ps: I am not refering to Osaze's.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by aikuda(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Dude what are you saying? Do you think Nigeria is Arsenal? Those ones are happy to keep a coach that's won nothing in 8 years. Based on their gratitude for what he did 8 years before that. Is that the type of slavish worship you're recommending we have for Keshi? Sorry, in Nigeria, if you fail to deliver, people WILL start looking to replace you. Afterall is it Keshi's birthright to be national team coach, or is there no one that can do the job except him? What are you saying? Of course he will get criticised if the Eagles suffer a spate of losses, and rightly so!!! As for Odemwingie, the least said about him the better.

It doesn't seem that you are reading between the lines. I don't think Osaze is necessarily against firing a coach that is underperforming, he talking about the way people who have served Nigeria well are often treated. All over the world, you will be replaced if you are not doing well as you used to, but in many places, they will treat you with respect. Nigeria has no heroes!

Sadly, I think Osaze's story is very typical of the Nigerian story in many cases. Just a thought.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by jomogbomo: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
aikuda: Some people here are very funny. Even when they acknowledge that he is right in what he is saying, they just don't want him to talk. You people are here analyzing the poor boy right, left, and center, but you don't want him to express his God given right to make his opinion on issues. How hypocritical!
If any of you here can comment on this issue, I am sure Osaze, after what he has done for the country, has the right to speak his mind. You don't have to agree with him or even listen to him.
Absolutely brilliant post my friend.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Smooyis(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Naija sha. Whateva Osaze has done, he really needs to be forgiven. I believe he loves Nigeria, and was only unlucky to hav fallen out of favour. He has already paid his dues for Nigeria. We should stop villifying him as if we are better than him. We all have our own weaknesses too. I pray God's favour shines on him. Luv
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by aikuda(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
Confusion: I just dont get it, is Keshi suppose to be there for ever, its mentality like this that kills Africa, when people think that they should not be criticised, Let Keshi do his job and when we think somebody else is better we will tell him to go, simple and period, no sentiment,
this is why America will always be the best becos if you cant perform you are elected out and not becos of past glory
Keshi please do your job well and when its time for us to change you we will do it without sentiment as long as it not for selfish or personal interest but the collective good of the nation

This is not about change. Its about treating people with respect. How many times have you heard a coach resigning a day or two after winning a major trophy? Only in Nigeria. Keshi has given to Nigerian soccer than almost any else I know, when the time come for us to let him go, we can do so without making him a villain. That is what Osaze is saying!
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Debora246(f): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
He's such a baby..Grow up
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by chessguru1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Nigerians by default wouldn't know patience even if it bit them in the nose.
My question to you, is what you define as "failure to deliver". Cos I know a lot of coaches that "delivered" for naija and still got sacked.
I ask this, because I can give you a number of coaches who didn't do well in their first 3 years of coaching, but went on to become legends today.
Was nigeria ready to give keshi a chance even after 2 matches (which he never lost!) in the group stage? Not to talk of three years or more to build a team.
We J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ can't wait. Its not in our genetic code to wait. The word waiting is a strange lexicon in the nigerian vocabulary.
If there are so many people in nigeria (as you suggest) who could do what keshi did, why did it take us up to 19 years to get the trophy back.
Truth is osazie talks too much.
Truth is we are J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ a nation of hypocritical human beings
Truth is we always want to eat our cake and have it. We want the end product, but refuse acknowledge that a "process" must first occur before you get the end product.
So what can we conclude about all these things? I will tell you.

Q) who are we?
A) Nigerians

Q) what do we want?
A) Everything

Q) how do we intend to get it?
A) anyhow

Q) when do we want it?
A) we want it NOW!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by ustinelee(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
Pls were can I buy P.square Pop corn online
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by enerah: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ddis boy kalld osaze go sleeep jooor?
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by searay(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Please, is Osaze a special adviser to Keshi?
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Paentera(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
After the Goldie BBA & heartfelt loss over her passing away by a lot of her former online adversaries & fans, I have come to the conclusion that as much as possible, we should enjoy the best parts of ourselves rather than name calling especially for those who made it to the top but have short comings.

If it happens that we lose these people, we eventually remember when these guys were unstoppable forces and were at their prime. Osaze has shortcomings, however let us remember that he once made us smile as Nigerians. Remember, #YOLO (you live only once), so enjoy it, make it happy for those around you rather than look for faults in others.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Biolaem: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
2ruth being told Keshi winning dis tournament is truly a fluke...the only test he got was against Ivory coast, just wait and see what happens in the confederation cup.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by chessguru1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
searay: Please, is Osaze a special adviser to Keshi?
Nah! He is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ another human being with a right to have and express his own opinion.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by andyanders: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaze is sick and needs help. I have said it before that the guy is under a spell.If he is having problem with his country and same time his club, he should know that he needs deliverance and should be refereed to The Synagogue to be healed. He has diarrhea of the mouth.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by chessguru1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
Biola-em:
2ruth being told Keshi winning dis tournament is truly a fluke...the only test he got was against Ivory coast, just wait and see what happens in the confederation cup.
Loolz, then burkinafaso reaching the final must also be a fluke too nah. Smh
I wonder what you will then call chelsea's champions league victory, if nigeria's 4-1 annihilation of mali, comprehensive 2-1 dusting of ivory coast and 1-0 victory of the babes is a fluke. I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥. SMH for you.
FYI, nigeria (or any African country) winning the AFCON is not a guarantee of success in the Confederations cup. If so, what have all the past winners of AFCON got to show for it.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Moukafoam(f): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
dare2think:

Is he??

Why should he resign for being successful?

So what if he does not win anything again, at least he has won something. How many managers, both club and country, can boast of that achievement?

Ozaze is the last person that should be dishing out advices? he needs some himself after been disgraced both home and abroad!!!

Odewingie, check yourself first!!

Matured minds always go for the message irrespective of the nature of the messenger wink
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Moukafoam(f): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
andyanders: Osaze is sick and needs help. I have said it before that the guy is under a spell.If he is having problem with his country and same time his club, he should know that he needs deliverance and should be refereed to The Synagogue to be healed. He has diarrhea of the mouth.

Men talking like lil girls angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant / Nigerian Children in Slums are Learning to Play Chess & It’s Inspiring / Sadio Mane Named African Footballer Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.