Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Need Advise - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Advise (547 Views)

Hello, I Need Advise On INTERMEDIATE2 CIPM August Diet 2013. / Please I Need Advise On Master Course To Do / Pls I'm Confused I Need Advise On My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
I got a mail from an oil company for a training that will last 18 months,there is salary infact the pay is so good,allowance and also accomodatin but the only problem now is i dont have hse certificate and my credientials must be submited before the training starts.pls i need advise on how to go about it cos i dont want to miss the oppurtunity.
Re: I Need Advise by forkinsonlolo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
hmmmm, explain it to them you dont have those certs, they might still allow you for the training. best of luck
Re: I Need Advise by ayokenny37(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
Smells like scam to me cos I ve received similar mails n was told to pay 4 d certicates

Just do ur research well.

tocutie: I got a mail from an oil company for a training that will last 18 months,there is salary infact the pay is so good,allowance and also accomodatin but the only problem now is i dont have hse certificate and my credientials must be submited before the training starts.pls i need advise on how to go about it cos i dont want to miss the oppurtunity.
Re: I Need Advise by perfectgen(m): 4:13am On Feb 24, 2013
In my opinion, I feel it is a scam cos I have been involved in 1 before but let me ask you 2 gud questions; did you apply for the job and wrote a test and interview? if you did, take my advise. Call the number of the recruiters and tell them you dont have the HSE document now but you plan on having it before the end of the training as that should be wen it would be really needed; the odds are they will tell you to contact someone who will tell you to pay an amount into an a/c. Once this happens, run cos it is a scam; there is no job opening. But if they are for real, start the training and contact me back, I can tell you of firms who I know run genuine HSE training which however you know at that time is needed rather than spending your hard earned cash on a scam.

Takia
Re: I Need Advise by MSSN1: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hmmm,@ OP..This is a scam
Re: I Need Advise by TeaParty: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pure Scaaaam.
Re: I Need Advise by Topsitall: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
be careful this is likely to be a scam,a friend of mine received a similar thing last year.

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity Abound In Delta State - Gov. Uduaghan / Graduate Engineer / Industrial Attachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.