Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console (13664 Views)

New Gaming Community In Nigeria / Sony To Unveil Playstation 4 This Month / Sony To Break Ps3 Compatibility With Ps2 In Europe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
News just broke that sony is about to introduce the new Playstation gaming console which the company hopes to establish their dominance in the gaming industry.
The game pad would come with a touch sensitive part in the center space while gamers would enjoy a cloud system of gaming.

Source:http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/19/tech/gaming-gadgets/playstation-4-sony/index.html
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2013

Sony is hosting its "Future of PlayStation" event today in New York, and it is here that the Japanese tech giant is expected to launch the PS4.
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is cute. shocked
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
Nice, the game looks damn sexyyyy.
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
teeo: Nice, the game looks damn sexyyyy.
It sure will take gaming experience for playstation fans to a whole new level.
I'm looking out for that.
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Olugbenger(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2013
interesting...but not necessary!
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2013
*rubs palms excitedly*

8 Likes

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by MadCow1: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2013
Singing Sauce Kids - I've been Lonely

DAYUUUUUUUMMMMMM!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will definitely be amongst the firct to grab a console.
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Born2beRich1(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2013
I cant wait.....PS 2 & 3 was already getting me bored...
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by bakynes(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2013
I think they need to find some other name how long will this numbering continue PS20 or wat

1 Like

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by igbsam(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2013
Can't Wait...........I'm a GAME FREAK. More Sleepless Night for me... grin

1 Like

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 21, 2013
OH Gosh! Am Gonna fail my Exams grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by azpekuliar: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2013
It has been unveiled. Where are the pictures?
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2013
game na for children na ground nut and g***I b 4 real men
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2013
As we go do our beloved ps3, una get sense, why una no first bring dis one out. metceew
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2013
Can't wait to lay my hands on it.
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Dreyl(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2013
Mehn first to buy tinz
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by bakynes(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2013
Microsoft is about to lunch Xbox 720 too tough competition i personally prefer Xbox to play station coz i switched from play station to Xbox and can tell which is better.Sony has lost their Game market here in the UK coz alot of pple prefer Xbox to play station

1 Like

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by azpekuliar: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2013
omo_to_dun:
Actually, they did not show the console; they only displayed some games and talked about the hardware and overall gaming experience.

That's a picture of the controller or 'dual shock 4'. Gone are the 'start' 'select' buttons , which have now been replaced by a display screen.

1 Like

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by spade: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2013
The game console isn't as badass as the rumored X-Box 720 unfortunately.

Sony stays losing. It's going to take a little while their goof during the PS3 era is completely forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Afam4eva(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2013
When last did i play playstation?
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by jpcomrade: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2013
Thought ps is for children
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Dovahkiin(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2013
spade: The game console isn't as badass as the rumored X-Box 720 unfortunately.

Sony stays losing. It's going to take a little while their goof during the PS3 era is completely forgotten.

smh its rumored u don't even know what it will look like and ure already talking smack , 360 fanboys smh

2 Likes

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Bawss1(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2013
Aaaaaaand finally a PS4 thread hits the front page. The mods are slow sometimes. . .this is the trending topic in the tech world at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by pappilo(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2013
bakynes: Microsoft is about to lunch Xbox 720 too tough competition i personally prefer Xbox to play station coz i switched from play station to Xbox and can tell which is better.Sony has lost their Game market here in the UK coz alot of pple prefer Xbox to play station

Dodgy People like Xbox because it can be chipped to play £1 games. This may be good for Microsoft but not the people who make the games

1 Like

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Dovahkiin(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2013
also PC gaming is where its at , get with the times
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by spoilerx: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2013
Dovahkiin:

smh its rumored u don't even know what it will look like and ure already talking smack , 360 fanboys smh

Sony is yet to release a picture of d ps4 ! This picture is fake
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by drizzit(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2013
jpcomrade: Thought ps is for children
sorry dude but are u a learner? With some games rated 21+ it aint for kids only....young adults are the major market....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Upcoming Overhyped Video Games That May Disappoint You / Download Pes 2021 Ppsspp Cheat Codes And Files / Hacked 1tb Ps4 Slim And Pro With 22 games and all accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.