Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles (1930 Views)

New Site, Where To Advertise? / How Can I Upload My Site That I Created With Joomla To Internet / Great New Site For Young Nigerians Www.ovaloaded.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
AABNigeria has emerged as a website willing to pay you for writing articles.

You don't even require a website or blog to get started.

No Experience Needed.

You don't need a Paypal account either.

Just contribute articles and get paid monthly.

Mimimum payout is N5, 000.

Get started at: http://www.aabnigeria.com/write-for-us

You simply get paid in Naira.

What's your take on this?

More info: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2013/02/aabnigeriacom-get-paid-in-naira-for.html
Re: New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles by Afam4eva(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is a great development. Finally people we get paid for blogging for others.
Re: New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
Oga Jide
No Experience Needed.
grin
Re: New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles by Olugbenger(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
oga jide....

Pls how much have u made from this site?
Re: New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles by Olugbenger(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=Olugbenger]oga jide....

Pls how much have u made from this site?[/quoteThanks]
Re: New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles by Mobsync(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
I'm definitely signing up for this. I've been looking for online writing jobs on the net since about 2 days ago. Right on point, many thanks 2 Jidetheblogger*smileysmileywinksmiley
Re: New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles by Jimnetta: 4:35am On Feb 22, 2013
Hey I think it's great that this site is paying us. Kudos to them!
Re: New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2013
This looks good! I'll apply as soon as I get the materials required to signup ready.
Jide, thanks for sharing this.
Re: New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles by elipec01(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
I'm ready to work with this site, thnx OP
Re: New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles by instaforexngr(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2014
good work Jide.
I also have good websites that pay article writers
Websites that pay you for writing Articles

(1) (Reply)

Discover How You Can Buy Cheap Product From CHINA.USA. LONDON / Webmaster i need Your Help On "Search" Coding... / Critique My Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.