Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Dana Air Did Not Insure Any Of Their Crew Members And Therefore Not Eligible For - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Did Not Insure Any Of Their Crew Members And Therefore Not Eligible For (536 Views)

Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / American DV Lottery 2015 Result Out-nigeria & 18 Other Countries Not Eligible / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Did Not Insure Any Of Their Crew Members And Therefore Not Eligible For by eahk(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
From a very close source and an insider, I was told that Dana Air did not pay any compensation to the families of its crew member that died in the ill fated aier craft of June 3rd 2012. That all they got was a coffin and 50k.
My findings further reveal that the present crew were made to work beyond their schedule and any complaint was treated with threat by the cabin crew services manager one Mrs M Kings who the Indian owner use as a hound dog to arm twist the flight crew.
I asked other operators and was made to know that their cabin crews are insured. I wonder why Dana, its oweners in connivance with some low life Nigerians will let that kind of stuff happen.
Re: Dana Air Did Not Insure Any Of Their Crew Members And Therefore Not Eligible For by alex406(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
They should be reported to the authority then

(1) (Reply)

Planing To Travel Home With Family This Coming Xmas. / Kenyans Held In Nigeria Finally Back Home / Please Can I Change The Old International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.