Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? (77625 Views)

The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by hugafella(m): 5:25am On Feb 22, 2013
wengerjay: Sentiments apart,katsina camp is second to none and no other camp can better its best for years to come.The structures are 'monumental',all facilities are provided.The corpers are alsowell taken care of wheneva they are on camp.

I served there too and it surely must be the best. Yar'Adua was a wonderful leader in that state. The town is also well planned and beautiful.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by codeworks(m): 5:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Minster of Information, Mr Maku should do NYSC Tour to all states

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Engrkingsley(m): 5:57am On Feb 22, 2013
sunnshyn: How does one tell which is best? everyone served in just one camp, if we had choices of sampling im sure we would be able to tell which is best.

Anyway, I served in Oyo State. Iseyin camp for 3 Weeks. Wasnt bad. Good food I must say...then sent me to Okeho in Kajola LGA to teach Chemistry, did i cry??cheesycheesy was fun all in all, all thanks to NCCF!
. R u sure u served in oyo state?? Iseyin camp is a write off Ooº°°ºoo...jus one question for u,was der a toilet Abi toilet no join ammeneties wen u suppose de use?? D football field was stonny and d topography was hilly,d kitchen is dirty and ur talkin of good food...and d queue to get water pass fuel queue....I served der too so,I'm talkin from experience
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by ademega(m): 6:10am On Feb 22, 2013
as at 2008 oohh when i served, fika camp yobe was d best in nigeria cos dat was d DG z home town then. water ,lit,fumugatn,best food,fine gals,nd big mosiqutos when rain fell nd made d fumigation less effective.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by STEKENT: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2013
When you want to know the best of a things there are some criteria you will use to judge the best. To know the best camp some criteria have to considered criteria like
Is it permanent/temporary?
How good is their Administrative/organisation skill?
How is the facilities(hostel,water,toilet,market,and clinic) there?Good or bad, enough or not enough?
How do they respond to health condition of corp members/ welfarism?
Are they hostile or friendly?Staff/corp member relationship.
What about food
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by sunnshyn(f): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2013
Engrkingsley: . R u sure u served in oyo state?? Iseyin camp is a write off Ooº°°ºoo...jus one question for u,was der a toilet Abi toilet no join ammeneties wen u suppose de use?? D football field was stonny and d topography was hilly,d kitchen is dirty and ur talkin of good food...and d queue to get water pass fuel queue....I served der too so,I'm talkin from experience

Uncle, learn to read and comprehend before making comments. Was there any where in my post where I claimed Iseyin camp was d best? I just stated my OWN experience. Yes! the food was quite ok(judging from my experience) and I ate it for 3 weeks. How do we know which is better/best when we only served in one camp? We can only compare based on other people's experience.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by enemmo(f): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2013
I served in Ekiti but it was a school converted to NYSC Camp,Not so classy.But I was opportuned to visit osun camp at Ede,That place was good,New and all,
So out of the three ave seen(Lagos inclusive),OSUN state is the Best
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by favoredc: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2013
blesseenE: Please those of us that has served our fatherland and those that knows something about this should please share! Thanks[color=#990000][/color]
d best nysc orientation camp is black gold camp kaduna state
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by girlyly: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2013
innocentmartini: Kwara state. Yipkata camp.
liar! which yikpata,the one i camped with lagos Kwara? wia girls bath with guys standing still watching with dia torch light flashing, abi the one wey no get toilet wey be say you enter bush to do short put guys go dey look ya toto while yu go dey look their longie. Abeg go Akwa ibom! d only thing they lack is air condition. their rooms are tiled,with their shower runing. yikpata no get water o and the cold their na snow. sikwa na m gwara gi ya agwa!
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by arsenal1(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2013
innocentmartini: Kwara state. Yipkata camp.
kwara? Hmm ... D one wey i knw? E no follow abeg
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by oweniwe(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2013
Anambra NYSC camp, . . Umunya . . . angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by eggo: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2013
NASSARAWA KEFFI AND OGUN SHAGAMU...
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Danice253: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2013
Dan magaji Orientation Camp Keffi, Nasarawa state remains d best.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Debby(f): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2013
cross-river is worse....... But i heard Ogun is d best

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by EasyArch(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2013
I dont know which one is the Best, but Tsafe, Zamfara as to be one of the worst NYSC camps in the country. grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by chicago83(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2013
Ogun camp is second to none.....go and check it out.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by kujix101(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2013
sunnshyn: How does one tell which is best? everyone served in just one camp, if we had choices of sampling im sure we would be able to tell which is best.

Anyway, I served in Oyo State. Iseyin camp for 3 Weeks. Wasnt bad. Good food I must say...then sent me to Okeho in Kajola LGA to teach Chemistry, did i cry??cheesycheesy was fun all in all, all thanks to NCCF!

Which good food?
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by johnwell(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2013
wanted: LAGOS NO CONTEST.
I feel Lagos no be small
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Danice253: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2013
who dey hide my post..... Nasarawa state camp is d best in nigeria.... Hide am again make i strike u.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Danice253: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2013
Nasarawa
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Danice253: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2013
Nasarawa state
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Jacobseyi22(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2013
chicago83: Ogun camp is second to none.....go and check it out.

i agree bro,i experienced it

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by drealnamdy(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2013
Obubra camp...cross river state
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by abc13: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2013
Fika Camp is the best where other state like Adamawa were accomodated some years ago.
i dont know the standard now.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by driverslogistic: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2013
akwa ibom
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Eklektika(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2013
Karaye Camp of Kano State.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by oluamid(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2013
Having been to Nasarawa camp and knowing the usually deplorable state of public properties in Nigeria, am convinced the Magaji Dan Yamusa camp in Keffi, Nasarawa state, would be among the best NYSC camp in the country. I pray it is not the best though cos that would mean NYSC camps are worse than i thought.
You only serve once #YOSO
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by oluamid(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2013
abc13: Fika Camp is the best where other state like Adamawa were accomodated some years ago.
i dont know the standard now.

If the Fika camp is the best how come Yobe Corpers now do their camping in Nasarawa state? Being best should include having security too nau.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by chichidiana(f): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=wengerjay]Katsina has the best camp,no controversy.[/quo

Katsina is the best camp ever in nigeria. S nt just the camp i think they use there for other functions too
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by sinie: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2013
Ogun state no doubt. Its still new and there's a big stadium attached to it so all those parades and lectures corp members don't have to stand. They can sit down comfortably..

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Fpersiee(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
guy, see , d best camp is ur backyard bush oo. no place like home

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Cute2peg(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
Truth be told..lets forget where u hail from..when we say the best..in terms of what..coz most camps that are been said here are classrooms or open field..we are talkin about permenant sites..with drinking water etc....for me...KANO STATE CAMP IN KAREYE IS STILL THE BEST..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.