Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped (14762 Views)

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by etunoman76(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
A hopeless romantic wants to buy his girlfriend the engagement ring of her dreams, but alas, he doesnt have the means to make it happen. Many men will sell some of our possessions to raise the extra cash. Weve seen guys trade in cars, guitars and collectibles, but this resourceful one in the Ukraine decided to sell his kidney on the black market. Our Ukrainian friend made out with 12,300 GBP (about $21,000 USD), which according to Blue Nile would return about a two-carat, ideal-cut diamond.

The kicker: She dumped him. No word as to whether he kept the receipt to get the kidney back.

Apparently the concept of make sure she'll say yes before getting the ring and proposing isnt a widely known one, as Cowboys Receiver Roy Williams faced a similar issue (minus the kidney sale) when he presented his girlfriend with a $75,000 engagement ring.
Investigations revealed that kidneys are at times sold for as much as $25,000. Though most sellers agree that greed and the zeal to pay off their debts are the main motivating factors, they also claim the move could help save lives of those in need of the organs.

http://ngmix.net/lib/vendor.old/web/articles/7/5281.html
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hmm...i guess love is also wicked.
The babe don sell her heart tey tey!

3 Likes

Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by omiobo: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
Love has become madness if it makes one act beyond control.

1 Like

Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Akshow: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
I hope she returned the ring. Lol. Mumu man. E don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Donovan: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by mrofficial(m): 6:14am On Feb 21, 2013
Hehehe. Them never dey manufacture this kidney?
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by pleep(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2013
Are you sure this is not a Nigerian woman? grin
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2013
Umu Nwanyi. SMH. The guy self na mumu of the century

1 Like

Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2013
eiyah....
kai, so sorry for him
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2013
She dumped his arzze because of his r.etarded thinking. How can you sell your kidneys to buy an engagement ring? I would have done the same had I been in her shoes.

7 Likes

Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Blizzyangel(f): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2013
Things we do 4 lov.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sm sacrificies re not worth making
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by kokoye(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
Na who send am make e go sell im kidney?

I no blame the girl one bit...na the guy be mumu-square
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
Oh nooo!!!! Why tell Nigerians , dey will start selling and the price of kidney will go down drastically.

1 Like

Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
" Foolish Love" grab your copy NOW!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by slimyem: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
What a foolish person that man must be..undecided
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Etumgbe(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Kai if men na God I for send boko haram to ra'pe dat girl and put bomb on her 'thing'
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Scarpon(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
in21st century and folks still act like this ?
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by holluwai(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
Good for him! He has one more kidney left so he can still buy another diamond ring for his next girlfriend...baboon!

2 Likes

Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by siddiq202(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
why so much is attached to ring for marriage self undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
lynpetra: " Foolish Love" grab your copy NOW!!!!
babe I will like to sell my kidney just to buy you ipad3 and BB10. I trust Nigerian babes they won't mind if you sell your brains too. Cos dey only care about $$$$$$$$$$$$

1 Like

Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Kaxmytex(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
[size=28pt]D guy iz a learner[/size]
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
Well, What can I say. You can pretty much say he was love struck but man, a kidney?

SMH*
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
" FOOLISH LOVE" Grab your copy NOW!!!
cheesy
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by jhydebaba(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
Double wahala for dead body...

But wait oh! I tot kidney goes for about 500k USD
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=uihebom]babe I will like to sell my kidney just to buy you ipad3 and BB10. I trust Nigerian babes they won't mind if you sell your brains too. Cos dey only care about $$$$$$$$$$$$[/quote

Darling,I need your head too grin
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
He's heart broken so let's say he'z got no heart..

He also has no kidney....

Wetin remain again sef?? Bladder?

Dat niccur is a living corpse.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by dammytosh: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
I watched the movie. The director should be shot by firing squad.

Na nollywood Block Buster.

Guys need to understand that Ladies hate hopeless and desperate guys. You should learn not to stay where you are not celebrated.

May the guy Rest In Peace in advance.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Otunba009: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Too bad.my Guy u fall my hand.hard luck.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by creativemusic: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by colombiana: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
Please please and please I want to sell my large joystick to get my babe 50 inch brazilian hair. Most of u with 2inch joystick hala at me. And may I remind u dat its really necessary to be long and big if not u wud not hit the miles stone. Please measure it now and now and don't let her decieve u dat ur good ooo. Protect your relationship na.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
grin grin
kmcutez: She dumped his arzze because of his r.etarded thinking. How can you sell your kidneys to buy an engagement ring? I will do the same if I was in her shoes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" / How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days / An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.