Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:57 PM

Audi A4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Audi A4 (1523 Views)

t-die's 2002 Audi A4 B6 (3.0 V6) Quattro Sedan Restoration Project. / Audi S8 (AHC) 4,2L V8 32V Into Audi A4 B5 Quattro Sport. / Vw Passat Or Audi A4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audi A4 by Jaylala: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
I was told that Audi A4 usually have electrical fault,especially 2000 model and above.I need an advise on this please
Re: Audi A4 by elviszzz: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2013
I have a 1999 audi A6 v6 quattro and up till date for over a year plus now,no electrical problem like they say! Audi is a good ride anyday anytime. Its up to u to make up your mind bro,when I bought mine I didn't even ask anybody if its a good buy or not,I knew inside of me this is a machine for me.
Re: Audi A4 by Jaylala: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2013
ok thanks for that,i was told that from 2000 models upwerds are the ones with this fault
Re: Audi A4 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
Jay-lala:
I was told that Audi A4 usually have electrical fault,especially 2000 model and above.I need an advise on this please

What a coincidence, a little bird whispered in my ear too - a yellow canary. Must have been the same one that told you about those pesky Audi A4's. cool

Honda Accord built between 2003 - 2005 are moving time bombs. If you drive at 55 km/h for up to 6.735 minutes, the engines literally grenade. To avoid this explosive disaster, you need to drive at 53 km/h, and accelerate quickly through the explosive 55 km/h, to 56.75 and above.

You'll be safe then, don't forget to spread the word. cool

Oh, I forgot to mention - this only applies to 4 cylinder models with automatic transmission. V6 manual models are exempt. cool
Re: Audi A4 by ziccoit: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
Siena:

What a coincidence, a little bird whispered in my ear too - a yellow canary. Must have been the same one that told you about those pesky Audi A4's. cool

Honda Accord built between 2003 - 2005 are moving time bombs. If you drive at 55 km/h for up to 6.735 minutes, the engines literally grenade. To avoid this explosive disaster, you need to drive at 53 km/h, and accelerate quickly through the explosive 55 km/h, to 56.75 and above.

Oh, I forgot to mention - this only applies to 4 cylinder models with automatic transmission. V6 manual models are exempt. cool

hahahha grin. I believe you will come back here to put the record straight no matter how much hearsay has distorted the information.
Re: Audi A4 by infolpf: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
Siena:

ROTFLMAO!!

(1) (Reply)

An Experience BMW Mechanic Needed / Valid Average Mileage Of A 2007 Car From US / Kazeem Made Me Laugh Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.