Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation (61749 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Another CIA Covert Operation.. Wikileaks / Julian Assange:UK 'threat' To Arrest Wikileaks Founder Inside Ecuadorean Embassy / Wikileaks’ James Bond Styled Secret Headquarters Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by RedLight1: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2013
Capnd143: the west knew exatcly what the were playing at even b4 the game begun! The knew exatcly who libya would look up to! Simple logic, did you expect libya to look for help from ecowas?nigeria?SA? . . .no. . . .! It definitely had to be NATO!
why nato? cant they act like egyptians or syrians?
and there goes the conspiracy theories again.... azasi belives pdp is boko, some people think its buhari and now some people think its CIA

all these nonsense burns down to whatever u wanna believe... but one thing is certain the 90% of these is based on ideology
am not disputing the fact that Cia might be using boko haram to their advantage but making it look like they are the major player is way out of it

Pdp also uses boko haram to its advantage by gaining sympathy and divert peoples attention from their corruptions

the north uses boko haram to demand from federal government etc ...

iranians are uses boko haram to further the course of islamism in africa etc

Usa uses it further gain ground in nigeria

the list goes on and on

so putting everything on CIA is absolutely rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by saved: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2013
Capnd143: you see bro, that is the problem with some nigerians, when you tell the truth, the simply refuse to believe, even when given evidence. The ambassador of us clearly told fg after a boko haram bombing saying "america does not a permanet freind but rather permanent interest" and will go beyound lines to proctect it interest. Any wel thinking guy would understand the implication of that statement.

i have 1001 evidence to prove the validity of this theory, who ever doughts should just ask for it
:- The U.S.A official used an international Diplomatic language of " No permanent friend and But, permanent interest" which connotes the fact that, it is Nigeria that invest huge human and material resources into another country without benefitting from such venture. Even if CIA is ready to fund or cause division in Nigeria, must Nigerians allow religious extremism overcloud their sense of reasoning and resolve to killing innocents? Peace.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by jamst(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2013
igbo2011: America wants to kick the chinese out

huh! wat most ppl dont know is,both usamerica & chineses are pawns in the hands of the zionist jews(that want 2 conquer the world)...this zionist jews are ruling the world via proxy...wake up ppl!

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by jamst(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2013
igbo2011: America wants to kick the chinese out
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by optimusprime2(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2013
jamst:

huh! wat most ppl dont know is, both usamerica & chinese are pawns in the hands of the zionist jews(that want 2 conquer the world)...these zionist jews are ruling the world via proxy...wake up ppl!
Yup Spot on Bro!
And the Zionist Jews are Loyal to the Oumbaka's who control the Satellite's...
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Khayil(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2013
I no surprise no b u.s wen support adolf hitler, or even bin laden all dis things are geared towards 1 goal.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Ess: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2013
miiraaj:

This topic is above your intellectual capacity. Go look for Tonto Decay's thread, and u may be First To Comment!

grin grin grin
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by NaijaNaWaa: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2013
Absolute nonsense. Even more nonesensical that anyone would dignity this kind of nonsense with a response.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by pcwhiz(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2013
Are you guys kidding me? Is it today you know that CIA is like virtually behind any chaos in upgrowning countries? The Americans are leading in world power and they intend dominating the whole world if possible. Those guys are the most secretive sons of bitches alive.. Most times my friends thinks am an internet and movie freak but maybe i am, i do research and and not just watch movies but listen to everyword most script writers are trying to tell the world, watch movies like the expatraite, nikita.. .......... Their are trying to tell us how dangerous, self centered, manupulative,secretive the CIA & American Govt could be...

The CIA is a CHAOS INCITING AGENCY.. God dey sha!
Tnk you

7 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2013
This has been the case of developed countries vs the third worlds, the western world have consistently capitalised on war as a tool to distabilize us, they have always been the parasite. But what baffles me most is their exploitation of the third worlds' weak point which is "RELIGION". These days, religion has been more of a liability than an asset that it should have been, don't get it twisted, religion is still very necessary. The consequences of post Gadaffi era is affecting Lybia, most of them are wishing for the hands of time to go back. I wonder why some still fall and swallow their bait of assistance, these are the people who instead of sending their excess raw food toW. Africa in 2003, decide to dump all of it into the atlantic ocean just because some west African leaders as of then failed to dance to their tune. Very greedy, selfish and dubious people. The probable outcome of any dealings with racists is never positive.

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2013
miiraaj:

Nigerians have poor habits of making conclusions withing digging deep into any issue. No one has ever wondered how the Northerners that are seen as educationally backward in the country plan and execute such attacks which I believe a conference of ASUU members cannot achieve.

We need to understand the history of Boko Haram and its founder Mohd Yusuf, an illiterate with no western education and half baked islamic knowledge who claims to know all. His father was a top member of the Maitatsine sect, a group that started a rebellion and where crushed in 1984 by Gen Buhari.

Mohammad Yusuf is known to have gone against most Notable Islamic scholars in the country that he is even believed to be behind the murder of a notable Sheikh Ja'afar Adam in Kano in 2006.

Mohd Yusuf, a man with no tangible occupation was arrested with #3 billion in his home.
He was arrested several times by the govt of Yar'adua and in all the times ,was released almost immediately by unknown Powers.

When he was arrested and handed over to the police,he was extra judicially killed like a chicken by sergeants of the NPF, and we still don't know who gave the order for him to be killed.

Only the blind will not believe in such conspiracy!

Ok. Could you help explain what the CIA/USA stands to gain from sponsoring the BOKO HARAM that they cant get through bribing our officials.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2013
Whatever! Make una go fight US now....2014 IS TO YOUR TEMPLE OF PEOPLES....
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2013
miiraaj:

This topic is above your intellectual capacity. Go look for Tonto Decay's thread, and u may be First To Comment!

grin grin
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by jamst(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2013
wat is now going on is, the usa av deploy some hundreds of troops 2 niger 2 where some predator drones are based and likewise some numbers of french troops are there also.but wat i think is,the french want 2 use an excuse 2 invade cameroon(using boko haram as an excuse) 2 take over bakassi peninsula(oily riched)while the usamerican want 2 go into norther nigeria 2 take over some recently discovered minerals.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Godmann(m): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2013
ckkris: The CIA sponsored Maina to hide billions of pensioners money in his younger brother's personal bank account, yielding interest of over 100 million naira every month. Abujbreaks.

Come grow up guys. CIA did not sponsor Maina, but they caused the conditions that made Maina and his likes possible in Nigeria. When Buhari and Idiagbon was cleansing the country who stopped them?

Who in Nigeria can get the Kings of Saudi Arabia to play the ignoble role they played in luring Idiagbon out of the country in order to wet the grounds for criminal IBB? Did IBB not play to their tune but imposing IMF SAP that destroyed our Economy for the benefit of the West.

I lived in Britain for years and I kept hearing the Regan/Tatcher magic. What was the magic? They changed the course of the Western Economy for better by the mid-1980s. How did they do it? By imposing SAP on middle Economies then. The likes of Agentina, Brasil, Nigeria etc.

What does it take Nigerians to accuse CIA for nothing. It hurts very much when the very people we suffer with cannot come to true reralisation of who our common enemy is?

It is not our fault that some of us choose not to be curious enough to read. It is VERY UNFAIR for some of us to be lazy and refuse to read and expect that after reading, researching, enquiring and daring authorities in order to establish the truth; the few that got the true picture will have to break their head to fed in all the facts of the world.

Why is Africa poor? Why was was Africa enslaved? Why did they kill of the Red Indies of America from the face of the earth? Why was our land called the white man's grave 500 years ago?

Why was Patrick Lumumba killed and Mobutu Seseko imposed? Who created Idi Amin before he turned against them? What about the politics of Zimbabwe? What about our own Muritala who tried to rally Africa against Apartheid in South Africa. Who lured Dimka to murder him?
Fin
People should just read about the Apartheid and the struggles including the positions of the West. Are you aware that Mandela was labeled a terrorist by your darling Americans who today have shameless turned to accept the same person as a model?

If you lack the knowledge to dot the i's and cross the t's; that is your fault and you should not drag us back.

You should also be aware that it is for same reason that they have always imposed "MUMU's" on us as leaders; aka: Belawa (in comparison to ZIk and Awolowo), Gowon, Shagari, GEJ. How did they do it? Go read about wire tapping, how they move money to support their candidates during elections, and the activities of secret spynetworks.

Just pick out the keywords and google them. Stop being lazy for the sake of our fatherland.

Enough of us must get this; or we remain in our dooms

16 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by miiraaj: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

Ok. Could you help explain what the CIA/USA stands to gain from sponsoring the BOKO HARAM that they cant get through bribing our officials.

Do you recall America predicting the destruction of Nigeria by 2015?

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

what did they gain in iraq, afghanistan, libya, egypt, syria, mali, etc?? have you heard about the word KKK? they are the CIA you know today. the truth is ' you wouldn't believe if told how this planet is governed and by who?
my broda, even if you don't believe in all these conspiracy theory thing, the worst to believe is the media propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2013
Red-Light:
why nato? cant they act like egyptians or syrians?
and there goes the conspiration theories again.... azasi belives pdp is boko, some people thinks its buhari and now some people think its CIA

all these nonsense burns down to whatever u wanna believe... but one thing is certain the 90% of these is based on ideology
am not disputing the fact that Cia might be using boko haram to their advantage but making it look like they are the major player is way out of it

Pdp also uses boko haram to its advantage by gaining sympathy and divert peoples attention from their corruptions

the north uses boko haram to demand from federal government etc ...

iranians are uses boko haram to further the cause of islamism in africa etc

Usa is uses it further gain ground in nigeria

the list goes on and on

so putting everything on CIA is absolutely rubbish

Its a form of escapism.

CIA this, CIA that.

The Decay in the society is CIA too? The corruption is the CIA too.

Its buhari today, its PDP sponsored tommorow. Now, its CIA.

Rather than tackle the socio-economic problem that creates a conducive atmosphere of fundamentalism they are looking for who to blame. The crisis in jos, is that the CIA too.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2013
dp
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Godmann(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2013
qwest: I am constantly amazed that people give China's willingness to carry out straight batter or exchange with African countries as a plus for Africans. The so called terms attached to most trade, loans and grants from the west are geared towards the long term growth of the economies. These same strings are being attached to loans and grants given by EU to their member states of Ireland, Italy, Greece, etc. Yet most will have us believe that the terms are only targeted at African nations. Haven't countries like Argentina, Brazil, Malaysia, etc gone through reforms instigated by the IMF and come out stronger? While we jettison ours midway and continue our profligate and unplanned ways expecting things to change.

None of the countries mentioned survived IMF imposed reforms. Argentina in particular till date refused to pay their debt. Remember when they had 5 different government in 5 days as a consequence of Economic hardship caused by SAP. That quickly learned their lesson and took a different path from the IMF reforms is what you are here given as a plus to IMF.

Exactly what the Western liars will want you to believe.

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by flames77(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2013
Capnd143: This is no conspiracy theory guys, its the truth! CIA did not invent the boko haram, thats true. But the are indirectly funding the group, giving inteligence, etc! I have piles of document that can prove this conspiracy and i will gladly share with anyone who whishes to know the truth.
broda pls i want to know the truth.here is my email achanbenjamin@gmail.com
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2013
miiraaj:

Do you recall America predicting the destruction of Nigeria by 2015?

Yes, I do.

And what where the reasons given in that report?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by mumeenaliu: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2013
Obviously a lot of educated people here but not very many educated minds,what the OP has said isn't entirely out of this world,some people should try to engage their brains to think,it was created for that purpose.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2013
991:

what did they gain in iraq, afghanistan, libya, egypt, syria, mali, etc??

Why don't you start by telling me?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by deols(f): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

Let me get this;

Abdul Mutalab became radical and some people watched him carry out the act?? They allowed him free pass through airports!!

And wait, they stopped him just as he was about to carry out the act!!

Erm, are they also responsible for abdul mutalab's extreme stupi/dity in the first place?

Did they also force him to wear the bomb?

While it's very easy to point the finger at the west due to the continued mistrust they generate countlessly throughout history, we must not undermine the foolisne//ss of those who allowed themselves to be used.

Pls ms Deols, do not relinquish the effectiveness of fundamentalism under the camouflage of a conspiracy. All aspects of religions have had elements of fundamentalism as this is an innate part of the human element. It is the responsibility of the leaders of the religion to address the extreme elements and for the followers of such religion to frown at any act of violence without pointing fingers at conspiracies.

there are many foolish people in d world. Being foolish is not a sin. It becomes bad when rather than help the foolish out of his situation, you take advantage of it.

You are right about the religious leaders, etc. But really, d religious leaders dont seem to be in existence in d Nigeria of today.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

Its a form of escapism.

CIA this, CIA that.

The Decay in the society is CIA too? The corruption is the CIA too.

Its buhari today, its PDP sponsored tommorow. Now, its CIA.

Rather than tackle the socio-economic problem that creates a conducive atmosphere of fundamentalism they are looking for who to blame. The crisis in jos, is that the CIA too.

i see reasons with your post, but, if you really think that socio-economic problems creates atmosphere of fundamentalism, then think again. what do we know about terrorism, apart from what the media feed us with?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by akinwun(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2013
You guyz are not being realistic at all. Are we saying boko boys that will all too readily cast aspersions on anything called west is now dininng and whinning with one of the west leading power, to destroy anything westerner in africa?. What a conspiracy theory
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by D5484(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2013
This isn't new. A gud international relations student knows about the operations of the CIA and how far it can go to further the interest of USA. Its not new but am glad we are waking up to this fact. Howwever blame shud not go to the CIA alone. More foreign agencies are involved. Our leaders are involved. And thats what you get for being at the bottom of the food. Chain. If the case was to be. Reversed, Nigeria would do same to protect her interest. The romans did it wen they were super powers.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by miiraaj: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

Yes, I do.

And what where the reasons given in that report?

Whatever the reasons they gave,they laid the foundation for it. That's the conspiracy we are talking about.

( I believe we all know the reasons they gave)
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Godmann(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2013
coolzeal: If at all this is genuine which of course has some element of truth in it because the CIA actually created and funded Al Qaeda then for the first in my life, I felt ashamed to be a black man or a Nigerian. How could how leaders and their Northern counterpart be so crude. Boko Haram group and our sellout leaders are black Africans and they derive pleasure in sending this country to chaos and destruction. Shame on all of them but then again our leaders so corrupt and incompetent.

You called them your leaders; are they truly one? have you taken time to study the emergence of the leadership in our lands? have you taken into account that majority of those in leadership in Nigeria; especially those from the South emerged from "Warrant Chief syndrome". Warrant Chief is purely an agent of controlling bribing our people against us. Also, those that first accepted the Whiteman and his ways are those that can be called "outcasts and never do wells" in our society then. Knowing fully well who empowered them; do you expect them to work for the interest of the whiteman or that of the Society that have no regard for them.

At the core of these was the emergence of the present attitude of leadership in serving the Whiteman's interest over our local interest. This also is the cause of all our problem.

To an average westerner, government is like an association where all members of the society have equal stake; whereas to us, government is a MASQUERADE where some hide to exploit other members of the society. This arose because of the way they administered our land during colonization. remember they never allowed us the freedom to choose our leaders even after Independence; so we have not been able to take full control and reshape our society. They have continued to destabilize us by imposing and supporting those amenable to their interest against our local society and our local values.

If you can get this philosophy, you will get to the foundation of our problem as a people. Even the prolems that the west did not cause directly still linked up to the ways they colonised us.

4 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2013
991:

i see reasons with your post, but, if you really think that socio-economic problems creates atmosphere of fundamentalism, then think again. what do we know about terrorism, apart from what the media feed us with?

Well, the media can feed anything based on their interests. Every Media outlet is biased, it all depends on which you want to believe. And the only way we get abreast of what is going on is through some form of media. We can't be every where at once.

There is deep religious intolerance and ignorance in our beloved country and that needs to be addressed and you need not look further than this very platform on NL. The politics and religuoes threads are testaments to that. Boko- haram is a terrorist organization that IS wrecking havoc in people's lives, and the seeds of the organization are born out of this intolerance.

I am well aware of the disgraceful behaviour of the CIA and how they take sides in other people's politics. We must also take responsibilities for some of the problems as well, as it is just being lazy to point the finger at the CIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger / Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.