Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation (61751 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Another CIA Covert Operation.. Wikileaks / Julian Assange:UK 'threat' To Arrest Wikileaks Founder Inside Ecuadorean Embassy / Wikileaks’ James Bond Styled Secret Headquarters Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Capnd143: This is no conspiracy theory guys, its the truth! CIA did not invent the boko haram, thats true. But the are indirectly funding the group, giving inteligence, etc! I have piles of document that can prove this conspiracy and i will gladly share with anyone who whishes to know the truth.
if you wanted to share the truth why not do so now. I don't believe all these nonsense. There's too many loopholes in that theory.giving the US power that they don't have. That's why igbo people say "ebube agu na eche agu" the aura of the lion protects it.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Paschal007: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ok if CIA is involved with BH, why is the bombs going off in the north alone? Surely they are well sophisticated to carry out their activities in other parts of the county, no? Somebody answer abegi...embarassed
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Hardfact: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Anything is possible.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: Op do you think boko haram can be easily bought with money.

You can believe anything, boko haram is driven by ideology the same with Taliban in Pakistan and Al-shabab in Somalia.
May i recomend the complete series of 'the bourne identity' novels, by robert ludlum.
Ps: i am not holding brief for the topic, but it is very possible. International covert operations is a science in itself. The masterminds are gurus. If in doubt, when the soviets attacked afghanistan, who armed the insurgents (taliban) aganist them?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Cine(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ok if CIA is involved with BH, why is the bombs going off in the north alone? Surely they are well sophisticated to carry out their activities in other parts of the county, no? Somebody answer abegi...

Re-read OPs post. The CIA are indirectly involved. They're not the ones doing the bombing, and certainly can't be seen to be involved in any kind of terrorist activities.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by AZeD1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
From blaming witches in the village, to blaming the devil and now the CIA. Nigerians never seize to amaze.
Malaysia, is one of the largest exporters of palm oil, they got their seedlings from Nigeria yet we don't even export; is the CIA also responsible for that?
Is the CIA responsible for the looting of our public wealth by government officials?

Nigerians stop blaming others for your problem and take responsibilities for your action or inaction. Countries like Brazil, Turkey, Singapore, India, Qatar are putting their houses in order, Nigerians are busy blaming someone else.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
Godjone: Its a lie... What abt d activities of islamist militant in mali, afgan, pakistan, libya, egypt, iran, palestine, somalia, syria, yemen and even in the U.S very door-step? Was America responsible? For me, America has no any interest, the only problem wit i.s.lam as a religioun is dat, it has a significant relationship wit violence
we tend to forget our history. What can you say about the crusades by the so called christians of the middle ages?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by surveycash(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
The cia predicted Nigeria failing by 2015. They are working very had to achieve that. Nigerians, know your enemy and unite together to fight her.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

Ok Ms Angyee.

Is Nigeria, or any of the lapses of the Nigerian Government responsible of the growth of Boko-haram or is the CIA sorely responsible for the manifestation of the destructive ideology?

Hi dare2think, Nigeria's lapses are responsible in part for the growth because we allow an environment for them to thrive. However, if they were not funded they would soon die out. The destructive ideology stems from the what God put on Ishmael saying he would forever be in enmity with his brother's. The CIA is not responsible for the ideology however they are making use of it for their own gain. Nigeria's lapses are also caused by the forced union without proper considerations in place like US and without the CONSENT of the people thus causing distrust and mutual dislike.

So again, my sentences (lol)

You (US) own a school (CIA, Senate, etc). You see another school owner(Nigeria) which can oust you however the head teacher (President), teachers (Guvs, Senators) and students (Citizens) hate each others guts thereby causing distrust and lack of progress because whatever progress the HT makes, the Teachers and or students scupper (sabotage) and vice versa for all because of lots of distrust and disunity thus that school owner's school is not effective because no-one works together. Now how to keep this school this way so that yours remains the only viable school? You discover that if you pay some students (terrorists) they can plant false flags and evidence (bombs, religious extremism) to implicate any of the HT, teachers or students, thus furthering the disunity. This way you constantly remain head honcho.

Note the students come from the same school, you didn't manifest it, you simply discovered you had willing bodies (i.e. destructive ideology) and exploited it.

Hope I answered your question.

4 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Truckpusher(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
Paschal007: Ok if CIA is involved with BH, why is the bombs going off in the north alone? Surely they are well sophisticated to carry out their activities in other parts of the county, no? Somebody answer abegi...embarassed
They know that the day one bomb goes kaboom in the south all bets are off and the violence will result to a bloody civil that will affect oil supply and don't forget that their economy isn't that healthy for now.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by mosquitoNet(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
The USA and the CIA, the Blood and the Crisp and KKK.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
A-ZeD:
From blaming witches in the village, to blaming the devil and now the CIA. Nigerians never seize to amaze.
Malaysia, is one of the largest exporters of palm oil, they got their seedlings from Nigeria yet we don't even export; is the CIA also responsible for that?
Is the CIA responsible for the looting of our public wealth by government officials?

Nigerians stop blaming others for your problem and take responsibilities for your action or inaction. Countries like Brazil, Turkey, Singapore, India, Qatar are putting their houses in order, Nigerians are busy blaming someone else.

I dont know, but am I the only one noticing this lazy attitude?

Blame witches, blame buhari, blame everyone but ignore the underlining issues

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by cdee(f): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Speechless. This makes a lot of sense. I just wonder y some pple are taking it too religious.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Paschal007: Ok if CIA is involved with BH, why is the bombs going off in the north alone? Surely they are well sophisticated to carry out their activities in other parts of the county, no? Somebody answer abegi...embarassed

If it goes off in the south or east, you can't claim it's religious intolerance because the people in those areas live in peace. So they have no excuse and their plans will be foiled. Their methods are underhand. If you see my hand coming to slap you, won't you stop it? Same, if it goes off everywhere people will realize it's funded very quickly and it will destroy their long-term plans.

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Frostyzone(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
ayox2003:

Well,

I recommend that you read Jean-Claude Aristide's Eyes of the heart.

I bet you'd stop all this. Dont be deceived. The only language the West understands is control. They brainwashed our ancestors before they controlled them. We must not be brainwashed this time around.

Can you tell me why they didnt support Syrian rebels like those in Libya, Egypt and Tunisia?

Why is the $60m coming after 70,000 people have died?

I have said it before and I'll say it again, a professor of African studies in Warwick said that any move of the West into Africa is solely for their own interest even if thousands of Africans die in the process.

Frawzey
Angyee:

It is mentality like yours that is making their work easy (I don't mean this in a derogatory or abusive way so please don't be offended. I mean it in the sense that our short sightedness as Nigerians has left us open to exploitation). Let me use a simple sentence to explain what he is saying.

I (US) am using you, my employee (Terrorists) to do whatever work I need done so I gain more profit and become the most powerful Multi-National Corporation(country) in the world.

I didn't create you, I didn't give you the idea to study in your chosen field when you 1st started studying, all I'm doing is using you, your knowledge and your skills for my gain. My gain is not necessarily your gain, only when you begin to think like me will you see my exploitation.

That's why they are called conspiracy theories to reduce credence and make people doubt them especially when they are the truth.

Also, haven't you noticed that Everything Nigeria does is copied from America? Clothing, fashion, even useless reality shows? As long as we depend on them, we don't depend on God and that is their power. Why is the American motto 'In God we trust'? When you depend on someone you don't pose a threat to the person. Same thing. As long as we depend on them, we are not a threat to them.

Conspiracy theorist on the warpath.

There is nothing wrong with my mentality.

Only that I have zero tolerance for BS!
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

I dont know, but am I the only one noticing this lazy attitude?

Blame witches, blame buhari, blame everyone but ignore the underlining issues

I tire o! It's no more IBB and Buhari...it's now the CIA.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
A-ZeD:

Because all these countries are United. They did not unite them so cannot divide them. They trust themselves in these countries not forced to trust. We are not blaming outsiders, we are simply pointing out the fact that outsiders are taking advantage of us and we are doing nothing. Until Nigerians wake up and realize that these people are internationally funded and start to work together we are going nowhere. All they are doing is building and increasing our mutual distrust of each other as Nigerians. By the way a Brazil in order and a Nigeria in order, who do you think poses more of a threat? A house divided against itself cannot stand...this my friends is what the US is counting on and funding.

4 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by sharpboyus(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4818879/Private-who-gave-US-military-secrets-to-WikiLeaks-is-facing-up-to-20-years-in-jail-after-pleading-guilty-ahead-of-a-court-martial.html

Plea ... Private First Class Bradley Manning
‘I’m guilty’ WikiLeak trooper is facing jail
By PETE SAMSON, US Editor
Published: 11 hrs ago

THE private who gave US military secrets to WikiLeaks is facing up to 20 years in jail after pleading guilty ahead of a court martial.
Bradley Manning, 25, said he spilled the secrets to expose the American military’s “bloodlust” in Iraq and Afghanistan.
He compared the actions of US soldiers to “a child torturing ants with a magnifying glass”.
Manning admitted he thought the classified material would “embarrass” his country.
But he insisted he did not think it jeopardised US lives by compromising national security.
His guilty pleas at Fort Meade, Maryland, were to ten of 22 charges he faces over America’s biggest secrets leak ever.
Manning, who has been in custody for 1,000 days, denies the most serious — aiding the enemy — which carries a life sentence.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4818879/Private-who-gave-US-military-secrets-to-WikiLeaks-is-facing-up-to-20-years-in-jail-after-pleading-guilty-ahead-of-a-court-martial.html#ixzz2MIEzjy2j

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
coolzeal: If at all this is genuine which of course has some element of truth in it because the CIA actually created and funded Al Qaeda then for the first in my life, I felt ashamed to be a black man or a Nigerian. How could how leaders and their Northern counterpart be so crude. Boko Haram group and our sellout leaders are black Africans and they derive pleasure in sending this country to chaos and destruction. Shame on all of them but then again our leaders so corrupt and incompetent.
same question as to why our fathers sold our uncles and aunts into slavery? Its even easier to swallow when one knows he is being controlled or blackmailed into selling out...what about those who dont even know, or wont even believe they are acting out a script written by their arch-enemy? Propaganda? ideologies? Hmmm?

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
[size=28pt]action speaks louder than words, so where do we start? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Frostyzone:

Conspiracy theorist on the warpath.

There is nothing wrong with my mentality.

Only that I have zero tolerance for BS!

My dear, I am as far from a conspiracy theorist as it gets and I'm not just intolerant I am allergic to BS. But I can also see the bigger picture to an extent and can see when me and my people's weaknesses are being exploited for another's gain and I do not like it ONE BIT.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ayox2003: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
sharpboyus: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4818879/Private-who-gave-US-military-secrets-to-WikiLeaks-is-facing-up-to-20-years-in-jail-after-pleading-guilty-ahead-of-a-court-martial.html

Plea ... Private First Class Bradley Manning
‘I’m guilty’ WikiLeak trooper is facing jail
By PETE SAMSON, US Editor
Published: 11 hrs ago

THE private who gave US military secrets to WikiLeaks is facing up to 20 years in jail after pleading guilty ahead of a court martial.

Bradley Manning, 25, said he spilled the secrets to expose the American military’s “bloodlust” in Iraq and Afghanistan.
He compared the actions of US soldiers to “a child torturing ants with a magnifying glass”.
Manning admitted he thought the classified material would “embarrass” his country.

But he insisted he did not think it jeopardised US lives by compromising national security.
His guilty pleas at Fort Meade, Maryland, were to ten of 22 charges he faces over America’s biggest secrets leak ever.
Manning, who has been in custody for 1,000 days, denies the most serious — aiding the enemy — which carries a life sentence.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4818879/Private-who-gave-US-military-secrets-to-WikiLeaks-is-facing-up-to-20-years-in-jail-after-pleading-guilty-ahead-of-a-court-martial.html#ixzz2MIEzjy2j

A corroboration of what I said earlier @ bolded:

ayox2003: I so much believe this leak. It would take Haiti 100 years to recover from what US did to their economy.

Honestly, the day I watched Amanpours interview, I was like the West wants to divide this country. Just cos of their interest, which is to weaken the strength of the economy and tap into its resources.

Rightnow, Bradly Manning is under trial for sending classified documents to Wikileaks because he wants the world to know that US is the worlds enemy. In a video he released, US bomber jets murdered top Afghan and Iraqi officials.

Look at leaders like Gadaffi, Mutharika, Allende and Lumumba. All the anti-west leaders in Africa have been murdered. This made Mugbabe issue a statement that the next election in Zimbabwe would be without western inspectors.

Nigerians must be wise.

Frawzey
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
scipher: [size=28pt]action speaks louder than words, so where do we start? [/size]

We start by Uniting, forging a country where each state has power and reports to the FG. Like Lagos is building itself, every other state unites and builds itself and minds it's own Business then when we as a country are targeted we unite. Until we unite, we ain't going nowhere...please feel free to quote me anywhere on this. Why can't learn from good? Lagos has united as a state, is it not moving forward? Why can't every other state, unite first as a state and move forward as a state, after all charity begins at home. When states begin to move forward, the country begins to move forward.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Paschal007: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee:

If it goes off in the south or east, you can't claim it's religious intolerance because the people in those areas live in peace. So they have no excuse and their plans will be foiled. Their methods are underhand. If you see my hand coming to slap you, won't you stop it? Same, if it goes off everywhere people will realize it's funded very quickly and it will destroy their long-term plans.
ok so there was religious intolerance in the north before CIA? I thought you guys said it's all the hand work USA. It never occurred to you that those behind those religious intolerance might have upgraded on their own? undecided me thinks some just get fat feeding on conspiracy theories. embarassed
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
scipher: [size=28pt]action speaks louder than words, so where do we start? [/size]

A big Thank you.

Theorists with no Solution but noise, noise.

Assuming the CIA is truly responsible, now what?

With a president like Jonathan, why Would the CIA need to resort to that to get whatever they need, when they can simply push him. Yes, Push him.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by texazzpete(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Anyone who believes this shyte needs their head examined.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by kettlejnr: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee:

Thank you so much for all your comments.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by AZeD1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee:

Because all these countries are United. They did not unite them so cannot divide them. They trust themselves in these countries not forced to trust. We are not blaming outsiders, we are simply pointing out the fact that outsiders are taking advantage of us and we are doing nothing. Until Nigerians wake up and realize that these people are internationally funded and start to work together we are going nowhere. All they are doing is building and increasing our mutual distrust of each other as Nigerians. By the way a Brazil in order and a Nigeria in order, who do you think poses more of a threat? A house divided against itself cannot stand...this my friends is what the US is counting on and funding.
Nigerians are mentally lazy and you are also exhibiting that mental laziness. It is that mental laziness that is asking the question " By the way a Brazil in order and a Nigeria in order, who do you think poses more of a threat?".
If Nigerians were that smart, our house will be in order. Nigerians are the one dividing Nigeria not an outside.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Paschal007: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
Truckpusher: They know that the day one bomb goes kaboom in the south all bets are off and the violence will result to a bloody civil that will affect oil supply and don't forget that their economy isn't that healthy for now.

if they don't want violence why are the bombs going off in the 1st place?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by tutu1: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
paste documents and stop ranting trash here
Capnd143: This is no conspiracy theory guys, its the truth! CIA did not invent the boko haram, thats true. But the are indirectly funding the group, giving inteligence, etc! I have piles of document that can prove this conspiracy and i will gladly share with anyone who whishes to know the truth.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
A-ZeD:

Nigerians are mentally lazy and you are also exhibiting that mental laziness. It is that mental laziness that is asking the question " By the way a Brazil in order and a Nigeria in order, who do you think poses more of a threat?".
If Nigerians were that smart, our house will be in order. Nigerians are the one dividing Nigeria not an outside.

You have just shown your laziness by highlighting what suits you. Why didn't you highlight where I said they are taking advantage of, they are building on. So ultimately it starts from us. I suggest you take reading comprehension lessons before making comments. By the way, you should remember than when you point a finger, three are pointing back at you. And this is where I end my discourse with you. (Answer a fool in his own folly -proverbs)

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Paschal007: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
Cine:

Re-read OPs post. The CIA are indirectly involved. They're not the ones doing the bombing, and certainly can't be seen to be involved in any kind of terrorist activities.
ok they're indirectly involved, that makes them unable to make those bombs go off in the south like they do in the north?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger / Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.