Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Oscar Pistorius Girl Friend Buried. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oscar Pistorius Girl Friend Buried. (1156 Views)

Tekno Flaunts Girl Friend On Instagram / Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai / Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Pistorius Girl Friend Buried. by knockturnal(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
The funeral of model and law-school graduate Reeva Steenkamp – slain by her boyfriend Oscar Pistorius – was held in South Africa today.A memorial service took place in a chapel in her home town of Port Elizabeth, before her body was cremated at a private ceremony attended by more than 100 relatives and friends. Amid the grief, mourners at the funeral demanded punishment for her boyfriend, Oscar Pistorius who shot her several times leading to her death.

www.informationng.com/2013/02/oscar-pistorius-girl-friend-buried.html

Re: Oscar Pistorius Girl Friend Buried. by ogomatty: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
May she rest in peace!
Re: Oscar Pistorius Girl Friend Buried. by knockturnal(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Amen

(1) (Reply)

These Were Made In Nigeria / Justin Timberlake Blast Back At Kanye West / "I Exposed My Body And I Was Paid Very Handsomely For The Job" - Singer, Adokiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.