Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:12 PM

32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents (5448 Views)

The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife / Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long / Am Tired Of Staying With My Parents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by goldenbee: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
Say hypothetically i know this guy who is 32 years of age and still living with his parents.
what's your take on this guys?
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Does he have plans and is he working towards them?...aggressively?
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
Whats his story?

Many factors could be responsible.

Dosent make him irresponsible.
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by goldenbee: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
he is working but he doesn't seem to care or see anything wrong with staying home and the rate he is going he just might be there for a very long time and wouldn't care
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
goldenbee: he is working but he doesn't seem to care or see anything wrong with staying home and the rate he is going he just might be there for a very long time and wouldn't care

Then that's a problem.
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2013
Abi ur bf be dat if not mind ur business.
Y waste money on rent when they re many rooms in ur parent hse when u re not married.He ll move when u guys marry.

4 Likes

Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by mrofficial(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2013
Booked! Will comment my reserve tommorrow. I'm sleepy.
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by tellwsdom: 12:23am On Feb 21, 2013
How that one take concern you? sad

2 Likes

Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by olasmith10(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2013
@ op u can never conclude o,since u said he is working,probably his house building project is under construction.I know of a guy dat lived with his parents until like 34 yrs old but he moved to his own house from there.So it might be a plan to bypass d financial stress of tenancy and building at d same time.
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by tunapawizzy: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
goldenbee: Say hypothetically i know this guy who is 32 years of age and still [b]leaving with his parents.
what's your take on this guys? [/b]
do u mean living with his parents
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by tunapawizzy: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
actually a lot of people tend to mis-define maturity/responsibility these days. That he stays out of his parent's house does not necessarily mean he his matured or responsible. If his parents house is conducive for him,,,,,WHY NOT. What if the guy is using money he should have used for rent to build his own personal house........Except the guy is ur boyfriend or husband and staying with his parents is affecting ur relationship....never judge a book by its cover and learn to mind ya own business.

2 Likes

Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Olayinkaoj(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
I left the roof of my father at age 26, I rented apartments till 2008 when I was 39 yrs old and I moved into a house God gave me, I got married at age 33 but I have a curse to be broken on a sibling, he will be 40yrs old by December....still living with me, yet no job, wife or kids. So 32 yrs is still a child's play when u see some other ones. Lets just be fervent in prayers for God to liberate

4 Likes

Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Mynd44: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hmmmmm. Interesting

1 Like

Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by stupor(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
I don't think that 32 or 33 is even the benchmark,don't you know of several 40s still hustly staying and living with their parents in the country ?

It is the state of our grossly ruined economical standing presently.

Its really very sad and appaling !

1 Like

Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by sunnyt1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
goldenbee: Say hypothetically i know this guy who is 32 years of age and still living with his parents.
what's your take on this guys?

Wait a minute, are u blaming the guy or wat are u trying to do? In case u missed it, the condition of our nation is pathetic. Guys dey struggle die
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Exponental(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
No blame d guy.....if na city him dey stay, na agent n commision money never complete.
If na villa....him want be d next baale of him villa.
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Odunharry(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
val_dee: Whats his story?

Many factors could be responsible.

Dosent make him irresponsible.

yap...and dat doesnt mean d guy in question cant make decision or he is irresponsible or nt man enough...who knws his plan?i believe he has his reason.
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by tpia5: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
Olayinkaoj: I left the roof of my father at age 26, I rented apartments till 2008 when I was 39 yrs old and I moved into a house God gave me, I got married at age 33 but I have a curse to be broken on a sibling, he will be 40yrs old by December....still living with me, yet no job, wife or kids. So 32 yrs is still a child's play when u see some other ones. Lets just be fervent in prayers for God to liberate

why not hook up your sibling with one of the ladies looking for husband?

besides, sometimes when a sibling does things early, the other/s might do things late/r.

not sure why it works that way.
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by wonda26(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
Well, OP, ur post is kinda scanty to me. A lot of factors could be responsible. Take for instance, a family house (duplex) as a case with 5 children, & they all are hustling away from home leaving only †ђe parents in a house with about 7rooms, 3 parlours, 2 kitchens etc, i tell u, if any of the children agree to stay, u nor know say na happiness be that to †ђe family? Esp. when such person is working too.. So OP, staying in ur parents house don't necessarily mean one is 'irresponsible'. I know many families begging for a child to stay with †ђe parents even while working. So for ur dudes case, we can't just conclude. There could be a lot of reasons involved!
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by tpia5: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ topic

these days, i doubt its that unusual.

like the poster above me pointed out, could be many things involved.
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 22, 2013
this is normal
i remember my primary school teacher, he looked about 40 something and he openly claimed that he still lives with his parents
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Mynd44: 4:24am On Feb 22, 2013
Is it a bad thing sef?
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 22, 2013
Mynd_44: Is it a bad thing sef?

Everything is bad depending on which factors are involved. angry
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Mynd44: 6:10am On Feb 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Everything is bad depending on which factors are involved. angry
Really?
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Really?

Yes! angry
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by greatgod2012(f): 6:55am On Feb 22, 2013
@op, many factors could be responsible, for example, look at our case.......... Well, this is own o.......call me or hubby anything......i dont mind.
My hubby lived in his parents house, even after we got married. Their father is no more, and d compound consists of 2 buildings with 4 flats each, my hubby lived in one of d flats, while my MIL also lives in one of d flats, d remaining 6flats are on rentage, and did i forget to mention that my hubby is d only male child. So, when we were about to get married, i told my hubby that i cant live with him in his parents house, so we rented an appartment in d town, without informing anyone, we were about packing when we told one of my SILs, who was begging us not to leave mama alone in that compound, that mama is a very loving person, she cant give me any problem, i insisted that i cant, my MIL went to see my mum to beg me on her behalf, that he wouldnt want my hubby to leave that compound just like that, and when my mum begged me, i accepted, my MIL even returned d money we paid on d house we rented and that was how we lived there after our wedding for about 4yrs, b4 we moved to our own house and we took mama along, but since mama could not leave her husband and her house just like that, what she use to do now is to tour around, will stay for a while with us, stay a while in their family house, stay a while with each of my hubby's siblings, who are all in their respective husband houses. That our apartment is still there, each time we go there, we sleep in our own apartment, and not my MIL'S apartment.
So, op, move close to d person you talked about here and you will be enlightened more why he is still there and stop judging book by its cover.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 22, 2013
^^ See mynd it depends on the factors. That one is not bad.
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by aadetoyin(f): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2013
It might seem strange to u but u don't know d reason why he is still stayin with his parents. Am sure there are so many factors involved. We don't even know if its one giant house with a lot of rooms and space.

Anyway, do not be surprised if the guys moved into his own built mansion soon. ;DIt might seem strange to u but u don't know d reason why he is still stayin with his parents. Am sure there are so many factors involved. We don't even know if its one giant house with a lot of rooms and space.

Anyway, do not be surprised if the guys moved into his own built mansion soon.
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper: ^^ See mynd it depends on the factors. That one is not bad.
I did not say it was bad na
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by lizfab(f): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
My 32 years old male cousin still lives in his father's house. He doesn't have a job and he has not bothered to look 4 one. All hell will be let loosed whenever food is not served on time.
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by greatgod2012(f): 3:48am On Feb 23, 2013
lizfab: My 32 years old male cousin still lives in his father's house. He doesn't have a job and he has not bothered to look 4 one. All hell will be let loosed whenever food is not served on time.

he need help ASAP.
I blame those who still serve him food.........you pple better start fastings and prayers on his behalf, so that chain of laziness and shamelessness will be broken in his life.
May God help us all.
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Mynd44: 4:37am On Feb 23, 2013
lizfab: My 32 years old male cousin still lives in his father's house. He doesn't have a job and he has not bothered to look 4 one. All hell will be let loosed whenever food is not served on time.
He needs an intervention fast. That guy should get his backside out and learn to feed himself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Holds The Tv Remote Control In Your House / Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? / This Has Happened To My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.