Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her (1658 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by nkemmu(f): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2013
Good Morning.please my colegue has been dating this guy for months now and often times he mentions to her that he loves her but not to the extent that will lead to marriage.am worried about this friend of mine who has refused to move on claiming God told her that guy is her rightful partner.please do you think her staying in the relationship worth the time and prayer?
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2013
I'll be back
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by nkemmu(f): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2013
Please come back..really need an advise...
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
if the person wants marriage then relationship is worthless
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by MMM2(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nkemmu

Re u the 1 or ur GF
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by luvmijeje(f): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
Op tell ur friend to have a little pride and alot of self-esteem.No one deserve to listen to that crap and still hope on God.
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by omega25red(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
tell your friend to come and read NL so in about a year she can post about how men are dogs for dating her for 8 years and then dumping her.

she is silly for thinking she heard the voice of God telling her this guy who is being brutally honest with her is the one for her. Even if the guy some how marries her, she would forever wonder if he really loves her
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by Sapphire86(f): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
If she thinks he is her 'God's will' let her free him and go 2 God in prayers. If he is meant 4 her, God will touch his heart.
Its nt hard, but its tricky!
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by nkemmu(f): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
@mmm am not the one....my colegue i stated
@ Omega you know the truth is sometimes bitter they say...i have said all these to her but seems am loosing my friendship with her since am not encouraging her to 'fight for love'
@Sapphires dats a nice one there ..thanks
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
@OP
let that friend handle her own r/ship. if/when she realizes that this guy wont marry her, she can blame God for that......since HE told her that this guy was the one.
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by etoroh: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2013
worthless as worthless can worthlessly be
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by moniker(f): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2013
Nigerians and this religious syndrome..if a guy tells me such, I would get myself busy with how to get away from the bond holding me back to him. cheesy
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by olekubaby: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
I had a friend who deluded herself for 6yrs just like ur friend did, the guy she was obsessed with even got married and she bought Aso-Ebi. kindly tell your friend to remove d blinders covering her eyes and let the one whom God has chosen for her enter her optical conea. A word is enuff for the wise.
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by nkemmu(f): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=oleku baby]I had a friend who deluded herself for 6yrs just like ur friend did, the guy she was obsessed with even got married and she bought Aso-Ebi. kindly tell your friend to remove d blinders covering her eyes and let the one whom God has chosen for her enter her optical conea. A word is enuff for the wise.

thanks.she soo much love that guy...is such a nice guy doh.I know him in person.his honesty on the marriage issue shows his not them other guys wh will waste a girls time for nathin..I wish my friend knows his reasons of not wanting to marry her so she can probable work on it(if workable)to win the guy's heart...or what do you think she can do?
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by nkemmu(f): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=oleku baby]I had a friend who deluded herself for 6yrs just like ur friend did, the guy she was obsessed with even got married and she bought Aso-Ebi. kindly tell your friend to remove d blinders covering her eyes and let the one whom God has chosen for her enter her optical conea. A word is enuff for the wise.

thanks.she soo much love that guy...his such a nice guy doh.I know him in person.his honesty on the marriage issue shows his not them other guys who waste girls time for nathin..I wish my friend knows his reasons of not wanting to marry her so she can probable work on herself(if workable)to win the guy's heart...or what do you think she can do?
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by ajufinz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
She heard God shæ, so she doesn't need ur sympathy... Ehmm, advice.
If U're single U need to be careful oo. U may become her biggest enemy soon.
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by nkemmu(f): 5:38am On Feb 23, 2013
Thank you all for advices..after going through your comments and I decided to talk to her again yestaday friday,surprisely she told me she has tried walking away several times but observe any time she takes the decision'the guy will become unnecessarily angry with her,he keep caling to tell her he misses and love her...but when they gets back together again he will bring the not marrying her issue again so she's confused but just hanging with him to hope another better suitor comes around.note-they don't have intimate...together as she claim doh I know what she can do
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by abohrandy: 5:48am On Feb 23, 2013
See pharmacist nau!! Why u dey drink panadol for anoda pesin headache? If she is truely ur friend, she will take ur advice into conideration! Maybe she dey enjoy the straffe!!
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by abohrandy: 5:52am On Feb 23, 2013
nkemmu: Thank you all for advices..after going through your comments and I decided to talk to her again yestaday friday,surprisely she told me she has tried walking away several times but observe any time she takes the decision'the guy will become unnecessarily angry with her,he keep caling to tell her he misses and love her...but when they gets back together again he will bring the not marrying her issue again so she's confused but just hanging with him to hope another better suitor comes around.note-they don't have intimate...together as she claim doh I know what she can do

I am just seeing this one!!
Dese are the kind of stories dat touch ma kidneys!! For oda pipo, it dey touch heart, but for me na kidney!

Like seriously, the guy will call her back and she will go n meet him too!! Make she talk tru joor!

Her market value go soon loss oh! Make she go find hubby coz dat guy dey reduce her marketability and mr right won't come charging into her house like a tiff in d night!

Let her get out there and meet nu guys joor

See mother theresea!!
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by nkemmu(f): 6:12am On Feb 23, 2013
@abohrandy,I said they don't straf..

383 views with just 13 comments?c'mon you guys should stop viewing and start commenting..this is a serious matter oooo which need serious attentions not serious viewing!!!
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by abohrandy: 6:14am On Feb 23, 2013
Babe, what do dey meet and do? Praise n Worship??

Ask her what she gains from dis relationship wif dis guy? Dere must b sth keeping her to this guy coz to me the guy is just being selfish!!
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by abohrandy: 6:15am On Feb 23, 2013
nkemmu: @abohrandy,I said they don't straf..

383 views with just 13 comments?c'mon you guys should stop viewing and start commenting..this is a serious matter oooo which need serious attentions not serious viewing!!!

Dia keyboards are bad!! grin grin
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by nkemmu(f): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2013
@abohrandy,the guy is wonderful that I can attest to anytime,anywhere.again,she finks for once in her life she met someone who matches her, knows her fault and very comfortable with her.in addition,he has really impacted a lot on her because my friend use to be this 'worldly' but now religious..a lot more..reasons dear
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by nkemmu(f): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2013
As for the viewers keyboards you mentioned?let me think of which jazz to send for destruction..lol..

Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by abohrandy: 1:27am On Feb 24, 2013
nkemmu: @abohrandy,the guy is wonderful that I can attest to anytime,anywhere.again,she finks for once in her life she met someone who matches her, knows her fault and very comfortable with her.in addition,he has really impacted a lot on her because my friend use to be this 'worldly' but now religious..a lot more..reasons dear

okay oh!! but she gotta move on wif her life oh time waits for no one!!!!
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by Akogunbee: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2013
grin Bleep her once again and dump her
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by DigitalSignal(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
nkemmu: Good Morning.please my colegue has been dating this guy for months now and often times he mentions to her that he loves her but not to the extent that will lead to marriage.am worried about this friend of mine who has refused to move on claiming God told her that guy is her rightful partner.please do you think her staying in the relationship worth the time and prayer?
What is your problem? She said God told her he's her man and you're here asking us what we think about her staying with the man! Is our thinking going to change God's verdict?
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 25, 2013
Sapphire86: If she thinks he is her 'God's will' let her free him and go 2 God in prayers. If he is meant 4 her, God will touch his heart.
Its nt hard, but its tricky!

And in the meantime enjoy the single life.
Re: He Tells Her He Doesn't Love Her Enough To Marry Her by ajufinz(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ladies who were se xually activity when they rock d world term to hav this challenge.
They fall -in obsession with any guy who comes into their lives and love them for who they are and neva takes se xual advantage of them.
Hweva, l dn't fink the OP is a true friend....

What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? / Dating A Nigerian Guy / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube