Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 (213617 Views)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2013
Kindly share your questions to recieve prompt and valuable answer from Nairalanders......
This is a thread for the latest news on Nigerian-Navy.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by topsam1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
God bless u for this, every1 is xpectin the result..may God c us thru..!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
topsam1: God bless u for this, every1 is xpectin the result..may God c us thru..!
Amen......the Lord will see us through...
Everyday i keep checking to see if it has been released.....hopefully, the'll release it before the end of February

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
topsam1: God bless u for this, every1 is xpectin the result..may God c us thru..!
Amen......the Lord will see us through...
Everyday i keep checking to see if it has been released.....hopefully, they'll release it before the end of February
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2013
Na wao....this is the third week after the recruitment and......no news yet!!!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by tempo1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
I GUESS THERE IS MUCH PRESURE IN THE NAVAL HEADQUATER THAT IS WHY THEY DELAYING.BUT ANYBODY KNW THE CUT OFF POINT COS A MAN CALLED MY NUMBER AND TOLD IT IS 55 BUT I GOT 54.COULD DAT BE TRUE?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by tempo1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
SOMBODY TEL ME IF IT'S THIS BATCH 23/24 THAT WIL TRAIN2GETHER WITH ARMY OR THE BATCH 22 THAT ARE IN THE NAVY TRAINING SCHOOL ONNE THAT WIL BE TRAING.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by topsam1(m): 6:07am On Feb 26, 2013
tempo1: SOMBODY TEL ME IF IT'S THIS BATCH 23/24 THAT WIL TRAIN2GETHER WITH ARMY OR THE BATCH 22 THAT ARE IN THE NAVY TRAINING SCHOOL ONNE THAT WIL BE TRAING.
only time will tell..jst be prayerful.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2013
tempo1: I GUESS THERE IS MUCH PRESURE IN THE NAVAL HEADQUATER THAT IS WHY THEY DELAYING.BUT ANYBODY KNW THE CUT OFF POINT COS A MAN CALLED MY NUMBER AND TOLD IT IS 55 BUT I GOT 54.COULD DAT BE TRUE?
i believe there is pressure, but am not sure that call that call comes from a genuine source, NN dont call applicant to anounce a personal result, so what does he want you to do with the remaining one-point?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
tempo1: SOMBODY TEL ME IF IT'S THIS BATCH 23/24 THAT WIL TRAIN2GETHER WITH ARMY OR THE BATCH 22 THAT ARE IN THE NAVY TRAINING SCHOOL ONNE THAT WIL BE TRAING.
i believe nobody can comfirm this for now, till we go to PH for the interview-screening.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Akwusike: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tanx 4 this thread o, am so anxiously waiting 4 the list o, maybe nxt wk i guess its gonna be out. Let me ask pls smbdy reply me must we come wit FSLC, i cant see mine bt i av testimonial
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Akwusike: Tanx 4 this thread o, am so anxiously waiting 4 the list o, maybe nxt wk i guess its gonna be out. Let me ask pls smbdy reply me must we come wit FSLC, i cant see mine bt i av testimonial
its suppose to be out this week, cos they say after 2weeks and this the 3rd week, so i and my friends n Nairalanders realy can't wait fo it to be out .

*What do u mean by FSLC ?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by koolet: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
Did dey tell us our scores? They only gave me a form 2 fill datz all o
Philipsdael:
i believe there is pressure, but am not sure that call that call comes from a genuine source, NN dont call applicant to anounce a personal result, so what does he want you to do with the remaining one-point?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
koolet: Did dey tell us our scores? They only gave me a form 2 fill datz all o
No, they didn't. Thats why am telling "tempo1" that its possible that, the call comes from those fraudsters.......
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2013
Why is it taking sooo long to just release the list.
Make them na let anxiety kill person ooo
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2013
Philipsdael: Why is it taking sooo long to just release the list.
Make them na let anxiety kill person ooo
i just got a confidential report that the list has been compiled but the "chief of Naval staff" ordered that they should delay the publishing of the list till April.....
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by decency4val: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
We can't wait for the list. I heard its 120 successful candidates per state how true is that?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by topsam1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
Philipsdael:
i just got a confidential report that the list has been compiled but the "chief of Naval staff" ordered that they should delay the publishing of the list till April.....

there is iota of truth in what u ve jst said..i heard s'mthing relatin 2 dat..it will be published on 7th of april..i'm not certain oo...plz dnt quote me..patience n prayers r wht we need
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Curtis10(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
click here to apply and submit your resume
http://jobmating.com/hiring
But if you want to be your boss, i'm sharing
this secret with you right away. I dont need
you email or money for ebook or
whatever...just link to the secrets here:
http://jobmating.com/jobs-for-job-seekers
and leave your comments if you find it
revealing and helpful
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2013
decency4val: We can't wait for the list. I heard its 120 successful candidates per state how true is that?
according to the last recruitment batch21/22, they shortlisted 120 candidates for the interview.
So its likely that it will also be 120 per-state.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Akwusike: 5:26am On Mar 11, 2013
*What do u mean by FSLC ?[/quote] first school leaving certificate
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Me, na Primary testimonial i carry sef......and them no complain for the recruitment center......so why border?...
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Akwusike: 4:22am On Mar 12, 2013
Philipsdael: Me, na Primary testimonial i carry sef......and them no complain for the recruitment center......so why border? ...bordering 4 d sake of 'no excuse' the instructions says cme wit ur fslc though in d centres they didnt ask
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
If you can get it then that will be the best to present but if u cant, the testimonial is owk.
I believe thats the reason they didn't complained.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by postulate321(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
[b][/b]
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Akwusike: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2013
Owk
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2013
From what i heard the list is being delayed so as to enable the NN screened the selected few (to know if they registerd online/submitted all their required documents) inorder to avoid dismissing trainnees after they must have begin their training.
I believe they can still release the list before April, it all depends on if they are satisfy with all the screening process.
#i jez cant wait!!!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by princejob: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
accoding to the recruitment officer assign to offa, he said dat d list is compiled n is already intact for publication and d list was supose to be released last week friday. he said dat dis week i should expect d list. so pls frnd jst be expectant n prayerful. we will all meet @ ph. 10xx.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Akwusike: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
princejob: accoding to the recruitment officer assign to offa, he said dat d list is compiled n is already intact for publication and d list was supose to be released last week friday. he said dat dis week i should expect d list. so pls frnd jst be expectant n prayerful. we will all meet @ ph. 10xx.
2mao is friday meaning dis wk is gone again as wel, they should release that thing my spirit is vry high
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2013
The list is intact, why holding it back...... 7 days should be anough to do any verification.
# day n night# my mind is on the list. I was dreaming one-day that they just released the list, suddenly i woke up from sleep around 03:15am, then i started browsing through ma phone to c if it's truely out.
#buying the form now be like say na hypertension-test we buy#
lolz

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Akwusike: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Maybe u suffered malaria..lol..meanwhile i don dy hallucinate over d list release

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.