Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 (213609 Views)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by koolmoney247: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
Still countin on wat I Heard... nofin is impossible, let wait & C...

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by koolet: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
Cos i bliv if 2nd list com out my name go komot 4 sure, haba 39 2small nau dj Ezeoma dey madt? 39 lets imagine lyk 10 wnt be medicaly fit hw dm go do ?? guyz jst dy haux wt cert jobles goin 2 sch iz lyk wastin ur tym kai 9ja faild country sad
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
swagaking: NN na 4k up oo,they can neva release anoda list,4 we dat our name is nt shortlisted god will gv us a profitable job nt navy recruit wey u will serve as a secuirity to ur oga wey u senior far far 4 age o and ur highest rank is warrant officer and a lot of stress through out ur serving time
I know u're not happy thats why u are outbursting ya thoughts...
Guy, relaxe u can still make it in the list cos its so impossible for NN to only shortlist 39 instead of the usual 120, just have faith till the end.....
Also, who told u that u cant raise above warrant officer?.....dont be misinformed, u can raise above captain, it all depends on your qualification.....if some of Your mate are going for courses and u chose to remain without upgrading urself with certificate, how do u expect to be promoted when the year of promotion comes
Guy, ma Aunt is a lieutenant-commander that's a (commission-officer) she was recruited with o'level but she upgraded her self.
I've heard abt an officer that started with the rank of O.S but now he is an Admiral,
Don't limit yourself, you can be what u want to be only if the zeal is in you.
Though its not everybody that'll become a "commission-officer" bt its possible.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
carik:
Can we chat better about this,my cousin wants me to go for it and he also explained that there are other proffesional courses i can go for abroad..im jst gettin to knw i can get a better offer dan degree with this..im an ND holder>>>Please how can we connect
well, don't think its filled with milk-and-honey o... No hustling is easy you just gotto have the passion for what you do and if fortune falls on you, the sky can only be your limit.
Anyway, am also on Facebook but i always turn-off the chatting-link, i'll prefer whatsapp if u have the app.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by swagaking(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
well u hv spoken the thruth bt God knows our destiny than us.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by bigjeff4u(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
Any body from Enugu should call 08063894647 thank God my name was d first in list of Enugu. †Ơ̴̴̴͡ ♍Y̶̲̥̅ friends out there dat their names ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ not yet out, just hope on God cus he alone can say yes †Ơ̴̴̴͡ ur case. I pray †Ơ̴̴̴͡ see U̶̲̥̅̊ all in d second list.go help us all. We 2 suffer under sun. U̶̲̥̅̊ Йợ̣̇̇‎​ ђã†̥ I mean[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by carik(m): 12:28am On Apr 14, 2013
Philipsdael:
well, don't think its filled with milk-and-honey o... No hustling is easy you just gotto have the passion for what you do and if fortune falls on you, the sky can only be your limit.
Anyway, am also on Facebook but i always turn-off the chatting-link, i'll prefer whatsapp if u have the app.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 14, 2013
hello house, i did apply for my kid brother, his name appeared. let me give a secret about this naval stuff especially for people who were not taken. you must credit maths and english, if not, you are out. hope i make sense

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2013
carik:
I'm on whatsapp ,dz ma num 08068447565 or u drop urz
Owk, i'll add you!!!
imolore: hello house, i did apply for my kid brother, his name appeared. let me give a secret about this naval stuff especially for people who were not taken. you must credit maths and english, if not, you are out. hope i make sense
Bros if na by that one eh.......na 95 over 100% NN go collect.....even if u beat all their requirement, u just need "luck" or Godfather to make it.
Many of us here beat all the requirment, thats why e dey pain person wella if ya name never come out on the list.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
i applied for my bro. and i did not know anybody, his name came out. really, i wanted to use my pastor who helped somebody for short service in the army, but some how, i decided not to use him. thank God his name came out. you need to see how my parents are thanking me now. and honestly i just applied and told my bro to go and attend interview, now am been honoured, praise thy lord

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
Philipsdael:

Hi bro, seems you are in the know about how navy works. Please do you know the salary structure of new admitted officers and the rank given to them as well? Hope you can hint on that, will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
pman06:

Hi bro, seems you are in the know about how navy works. Please do you know the salary structure of new admitted officers and the rank given to them as well? Hope you can hint on that, will be appreciated.
Boss,
i only know a little but the little i know i will share it with ya'll so we can relate.......
After-you finished ya training at PH, u will be giving the rank of O.S (Ordinary-Seaman) no insignation on the arm of ur uniform........and you'll be paid 67k per month ( i donf knw if they have increased it sha!!!)
#
#
#
Concerning the next list....!!!
(lets keep tha hope alive till the end)

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
Philipsdael:
Boss,
i only know a little but the little i know i will share it with ya'll so we can relate.......
After-you finished ya training at PH, u will be giving the rank of O.S (Ordinary-Seaman) no insignation on the arm of ur uniform........and you'll be paid 67k per month ( i donf knw if they have increased it sha!!!)
#
#
#

Ok bro, thanks for the info.

I pray i pass through the ph interview stage, but 39 out of over 2k from my state is jst beyond my imagination, but how many did they select from the 120 applicants shortlisted for interview last year?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Milo96(m): 6:47am On Apr 16, 2013
Philipsdael:
Boss,
#
#
#
both the ND holderx, NCE holder wit O'Lvl applicant wil b starting wit O.S..d same rank ?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2013
pman06:

Ok bro, thanks for the info.

I pray i pass through the ph interview stage, but 39 out of over 2k from my state is jst beyond my imagination, but how many did they select from the 120 applicants shortlisted for interview last year?
"*thinking*" they collected about 50something per-state.
Milo96: both the ND holderx, NCE holder wit O'Lvl applicant wil b starting wit O.S..d same rank ?
i donf knw abt that sha.........i only know that after PH training you'll start with the rank of an Ordinary-Seaman

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Dan18(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
Is there anybody here whose name is on the list and is from lagos state.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2013
Dan18: Is there anybody here whose name is on the list and is from lagos state.

I'll be moving from lag, but am selected from ogun, will be going from iyana-ipaja on saturday, early morning. Add me on 2go coolclas
Philipsdael:
"*thinking*" they collected about 50something per-state.

Only God knows how many of us will be picked this time, just hoping and praying that i'll get picked after this stage to join the training camp.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by bigjeff4u(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
I wish eveyone on group A going †Ơ̴̴̴͡ ph (onne) Gud luck. Pls don't forget to inform us about d medical and documentation. Pls keep us informed and remain bless. And don't forget †Ơ̴̴̴͡ pray. Once more gud luck.my contact ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ 08063894647. Jeff by name, ​A̶̲̥̅̊ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ in Enugu list. Love u all.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
hy room...i want to ask question abt d original result...waec av nt yet release 2012 original result and i dnt knw wat to do...
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by bigjeff4u(m): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
Hey man go †Ơ̴̴̴͡ ur school 2012 waec result ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ out. Gudluck
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Dan18(m): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
O boy fear dey catch me o. I don't knw what to expect at ph. I'm leaving 2morrow morning 4rm ajah.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Dan18(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dan18: O boy fear dey catch me o. I don't knw what to expect at ph. I'm leaving 2morrow morning 4rm ajah.
is there any one that is leaving from ajah here ?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 6:11am On Apr 21, 2013
Due to the little saga that took-place during last year recruitment whereby 55 trainnees got admitted into the training with fudged results and they were later dismissed..........the incident prompted One (Oga at the top) of the recruitment to be Removed!!!
So another officer was appointed.
(((i just wonder what he is trying to do)))
#fingers-crossed#
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by mwhizzy: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2013
Lets hope our new oga at d top would release d second list soon...AMEN
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2013
mwhizzy: Lets hope our new oga at d top would release d second list soon...AMEN
Are u all aware that they have removed Ola sa'ad Ibrahim as the chief of naval staff (as-in) The Oga at the Top
The new chief of Naval staff now is "DJ EZEOBA".
#
hmm i wonder what he is trying to do cos this is the 1st recruitment under his leadership.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Leonaidas300: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
Please house, I need your advice urgently. Should I
join the Nigerian Navy and become an ordinary
seaman, or go to school(Nigerian Maritime
Academy) and become a captain. Which one is more
lucrative and has more job security. Pls advice
thanks. My name already came out for NNBTS I'm in group B

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by bigjeff4u(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hey man u can be O.S and still further ur Education in MAritime accademy. And upgrade ur self. ​A̶̲̥̅̊ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ in batch B.gud luck

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
If its as possible as u stated it......then it will be better to graduate from the maritime school and be "the rank u mentioned"...
But if u'll be going through all the uncertainty of admission processes, it will now be better to take this offer of NNBTS.
#THERE'S A SAYING THAT SAYS!!!
(A bird at hand is better than 50 in the bush)
am happy for u bro!

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by koolmoney247: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
wat's pumpin @ P/H..
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Dan18(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
koolmoney247: wat's pumpin @ P/H..
p H no nice o.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dan18: p H no nice o.
hint us on any news from there!!!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Dan18(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
Philipsdael:
hint us on any news from there!!!
which state are u representing there ? And there is no more batch 24. But it was not funny at akaso.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.