Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi (16060 Views)

Pictures Of World's First Handwoven Car By A Nigerian / Meet The World's Safest Car Designed In Libya By Muammar Gaddafi / INNOSON MOTORS - World's First Black-owned Car Manufacturer (2) (3) (4)

World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by naijacutee(f): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2013
I just came across this. Does anyone know this man? How do you think this will impact on his weaving business? Do you think this is a good idea? How long do you think he had to wait before gaining recognition from Interesting Engineering? Questions, Questions, Questions but very very impressed!!

He's on the Interesting Engineering Facebook page with over 5,372 likes in 17 hours!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.442128209190222.91370.139188202817559&type=1

Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by ebamma(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
what are you talk about , are you saying this man weave the whole car in facebook
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by nnamanis(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wow... This is what i call creativity... If the federal can help him out with some money am sure he would be able to produce more... At least cars would now be sold for 50,000 or less sef..

Am still waiting for cars that will be using water only...
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by amiskurie(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
First time to comment in history grin

Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by jigawatts(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
k
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by movein: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
This is beautiful! Creativity toh wa on point

Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by BlackPeni5: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
amiskurie: First time to comment in history grin

Sorry bro...stop using Mtel
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by amiskurie(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mehn dat dude is high,I mean he's possessed
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by seguun(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
What if there is a fire?

Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by justdozie(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
Yaaaaay...impressive! 4th sha!
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by colombiana: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
Talent at its peak

Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
I know this man in Ibadan,he is Ghanaian living in Nigeria, he use to weave Chairs along ring road opposite High court.

Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by TableLeg(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
Fu...cking retar...d!
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by amiskurie(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Black Peni5:

Sorry bro...stop using Mtel
Na MTN o..I tire o.
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Artisan Ojo Obaniyi. His workshop is in Ibadan in southwest Nigeria.
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by ebamma(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
That honour is mine, better luck and try harder next term
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by colombiana: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
seguun: What if there is a fire?
same thing would hapen if ders fire in ur ride. It would burn

Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by noblejazz(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
To be sold only in Nigerian museums!
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by ebamma(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
I know this man in Ibadan,he is Ghanaian living in Nigeria, he use to weave Chairs along ring road opposite High court.
who ask u?

Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by Abujafood: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
Impressive!
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nigeria great people poor nation. Some tell me dat am dreaming .dis man is a hero ooooooooooooo
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by amiskurie(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
Table Leg :

Fu...cking retar...d!
Table leg I just hpe u don't mean it in an offensive way?

Ok CAN SOMEBODY CALL THE NUMBER ON THE PLATE.
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by ebamma(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
nnamanis: Wow... This is what i call creativity... If the federal can help him out with some money am sure he would be able to produce more... At least cars would now be sold for 50,000 or less sef..

Am still waiting for cars that will be using water only...
u think say him follow weave the engine too,na only the body oh
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by Gistben: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dats creativity, luvly
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by Dreyl(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
WOw pure TALENT

Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by ndlife: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
Fire ooooooo,
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by colombiana: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
seguun: What if there is a fire?
sorry. He would cal godzilla
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by Syenite(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
colombiana: same thing would hapen if ders fire in ur ride. It would burn
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by cyril83(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
Stale News besides This poo is nothing but a disgrace to Nigeria as a country...@Op how would this accelerate nigeria to N0 10 in the world of technology?
Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by Jerryjat(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
Raw talent...

Re: World's First Handwoven Car Designed In Ibadan By Ojo Adeniyi by Freiburger(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
cyril83: Stale News besides This poo is nothing but a disgrace to Nigeria as a country...
But why na?

Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? / What Is Tge Advantage Of Hybrid Cars Over Non Hybrids / Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures)