Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google (7359 Views)

Google Glass Gets First Internet Addict / Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech / This 24-year-old Is Writing A New Operating System For Google Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Afriface: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wearable smart-devices represent the next stage in mobile computing and Google Glass is the most hotly-anticipated gadget in that space. It is not an extension of your Android smartphone or tablet, but is a whole new gadget in itself that can perform various day to day tasks, without you ever moving your hands.

The computing headgear unveiled at a Google launch event in 2012 has created lot of excitement. However, though most have read and heard about the Google Glasses, there are only a few who know what it can exactly do. So, here is a look at seven cool features of Google Glass. See Below

Record videos, take pictures
Just say the word and Google Glass will take a picture or record a video - you will never have to touch the hardware. The photos and videos will be stored on the 4GB flash memory of the device, and can also be shared on social networking websites or emailed.

Show messages
Google Glass will show you text messages as well as emails you receive and allow you to reply to them via voice commands.

find info If you are in the habit of Googling things a lot, you will find that your task has been made easier by the new Glass. You simply need to ask a question and the device will pull the answer from the internet. For example, you can ask when Taj Mahal was built or to give you a few photographs of the monument and the device will provide appropriate replies on the small screen in front of your eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1uyQZNg2vE

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAxqQI-OZMUyzhvF6qvAbBZvg2g1oi72-_2hRLtp9VYiAxRxO_5rlsqxWl[/img]

[img]http://tctechcrunch2011.files./2013/02/glass10.jpg[/img]

[img]http://tctechcrunch2011.files./2013/02/glass8.jpg[/img]

[img]http://tctechcrunch2011.files./2013/02/glass7.jpg[/img]

http://techcrunch.com/2013/02/20/google-finally-shows-of-google-glass-ui-announces-ifihadglass-purchase-campaign/
http://tundeola..com/2013/02/google-finally-shows-off-google-glass-7.html#more
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Skywalker5(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
cool
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by FKO1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
waitin for Google Teleporting

5 Likes

Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Vonwolf(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
Life made easy
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Blackgold09(f): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hmmmmm nothing to say
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
the future is here
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Vonwolf(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
I av nothing to say. Just wanna b 1st to comment cos i av been on d waiting list all dis while     [color=#006600][/color]

You really need to grow up.
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by babseg(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
i am getting one
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by yavo2: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
wow.....cool!
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by hizaya61(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
how much is it i need one
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by raski04(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
Vonwolf: Life made easy
after some years now scientist go say the glass dey give eye cancer grin

2 Likes

Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by OmichaelO: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wow!! I still don't get it!!
I need yoruba translation

3 Likes

Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by miteolu(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
- Google is running a contest for a chance to buy a pair of its Internet-connected Google glasses.

To enter, you must live in the U.S. and tell Google what you would do with them. And they'll still cost you $1,500.

Participants in the contest must submit an application of up to 50 words explaining what they would do with the Google Glass technology. The deadline to apply is Feb. 27. The company doesn't plan to start selling Google Glass in the mass market until 2014.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/consumer&id=9000915
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by pseudonomer: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
That's a wow! my hat at Google!
LeBaN: I av nothing to say. Just wanna b 1st to comment cos i av been on d waiting list all dis while grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you a learner
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by shadrach77: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
will someone not look like a mad man when you start walking along the road and say "oya glass, record video", "oya glass take photo."

1 Like

Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by kanny1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
I cant wait to get dis gadget. Gban gban I go just become superbeing. cool
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Mikkyhandy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
When can we have it in Naija?
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by olempe(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hmmm... Oyinbo!!!
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Nsonaso(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
The future is better than what we see today........... One thing about all this gadgets is that they are not made available for Nigerian nd I don't know why... Just like Sony smart watch, I've long for it nd search every where in Abuja for it nd all to no avail
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by puskin: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
I'm becoming afraid of Google..........this technology is awesome.
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
This project is so revolutionary.
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
$1,500 no be moi-moi o!
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Dream1: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
This is some next generation things. that video was inspiring. Well done google. The possibilities are endless.
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by MMM2(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
Any google dat can show girls nak edness, while dey re wearing clothes

I will like 2 buy it undecided

1 Like

Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by carlosslim: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
From artificial air to artificial humanbeings...things are getting wierd by the second. Goodwork google
Re: Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google by Dream1: 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nsonaso: The future is better than what we see today........... One thing about all this gadgets is that they are not made available for Nigerian nd I don't know why... Just like Sony smart watch, I've long for it nd search every where in Abuja for it nd all to no avail

The reason most of the modern technology doesnt make its way to the shores of our great nation is because we dont have the web/internet infrastructure to support them. Imagine network failure while trying to ask the glasses for help with something you need during a very important meeting in front of clients. Na erm erm eerm go just follow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlock Airtel Vida M4 4g Mifi / Difference Between A Computer And Computer System / The Complete Whatsapp Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.