Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi (12599 Views)

Attackers Engaged Policemen, Soldiers In A Shoot-out – Enugu CP / Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by ffo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mobile police officers engaged soldiers in a gun duel in Dongoyaro area of Bauchi on Thursday morning.

A witness said the police officers were at a checkpoint in Dogonyaro when some soldiers in a military pickup van approached and asked the police officers to make way for them to pass.

The police officers reportedly declined resulting into arguments and fights with gunshots fired at random by the security officials.

The spokesperson of the Bauchi State Police Command, Hassan Mohammed, confirmed the incident to PREMIUM TIMES in a telephone interview but asked for more time to get details of the incident.

“It just happened now, I advice you call back later because we are in a meeting with some officials to know what happened exactly, and those that were involved,” Mr. Mohammed said

Source: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/121388-breaking-news-soldiers-mobile-police-in-gun-duel-in-bauchi.html
Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by playahP(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
No casualties??.. Why naah??..
Let thm kill themselves!! Olori burku oshi!

3 Likes

Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by gramci: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wasting bullets purchased by tax payers on themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by Okijajuju1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
Who will pay for the bullets they are wasting like that?! angry

These weapons should be taken away from them and replaced with catapults.. angry Atleast Catapult is cheap to buy, maintain and the bullets are like MTN (everywhere you go)..

23 Likes

Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by ITbomb(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
Very disappointed.
I opened this topic just to see the number of dead men on both side and you are here tellin me they are doing meeting .

7 Likes

Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by NDSMART(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
U can only see dis shit in Nigeria..........

1 Like

Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by martyns303(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
the millitary always want to demostrate a show of power, making the police feel inferior. they need to recognise their jurisdictions.

7 Likes

Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by 1shortblackboy: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
Animals !! This jungle rough sha o
Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by FXKing2012(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
why am I not surprised? Every Nigerian in uniform thinks he's above the law.

1 Like

Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by Dreyl(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
BUT WHY NOW,ARE THEY HIGH OR WHAT
Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by yorke1: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
11th or 12th to comment jor!
Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by momodub: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
make them watch innocent bystander civilian ooo i no wan here story

1 Like

Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by Okijajuju1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
ITbomb: Very disappointed.
I opened this topic just to see the number of dead men on both side and you are here tellin me they are doing meeting .

Thats beacuse both sides cant shoot for shiit!!

The only people who get killed by the Nigerian security forces are innocent by standers.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
ffo: Mobile police officers engaged soldiers in a gun duel in Dongoyaro area of Bauchi on Thursday morning.

A witness said the police officers were at a checkpoint in Dogonyaro when some soldiers in a military pickup van approached and asked the police officers to make way for them to pass.

The police officers reportedly declined resulting into arguments and fights with gunshots fired at random by the security officials.

The spokesperson of the Bauchi State Police Command, Hassan Mohammed, confirmed the incident to PREMIUM TIMES in a telephone interview but asked for more time to get details of the incident.

“It just happened now, I advice you call back later because we are in a meeting with some officials to know what happened exactly, and those that were involved,” Mr. Mohammed said

Source: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/121388-breaking-news-soldiers-mobile-police-in-gun-duel-in-bauchi.html
. National shame, disgrace and abuse of privilage. Soldiers shd learn to accord proper respect to police. Nobody born of woman is above the law. Sack the useless soldiers plssss Gen Ihejirika don't allow then to continue as soldiers
Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by lacasa: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
​ so​ called best Army anϑ Police in Africa grin
Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by ume(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
Soldiers and police pls dont kill me am an ordinary bloody civilian make una kill una self and leave me o o am just passin*

1 Like

Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by Sweetapple007(f): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
Police man don dey open eye.
Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by destinkoko(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
Scores?

1 Like

Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by Kassidy90(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ooooooooooooo, call me when una don confirm the numbers of casualties at both ends......
Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by gramci: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
lacasa: ​ so​ called best Army anϑ Police in Africa grin

Press release from Boko Haram PRO cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by ebamma(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
Make thunder fire that mumu were the spam this thread with add me, u think say na 2go be dis
Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by sammmiey1: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
--
Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by femionasan(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
Just imagine if Boko haram had a bomb somewhere close to the incident all of them for don disappear. Bunch of rascals that cant fight crime.

1 Like

Re: Policemen & Soldiers In A Gun-battle At Dongoyaro In Bauchi by dmcdad: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
playah P: No casualties??.. Why naah??..
Let thm kill themselves!! Olori burku oshi!
Ahan!!! Would you have been happy if there were casualties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Adamu: We’ll Clear Anything Blocking Our Way To Victory / 10th NASS: Governors Zoning Formula Fuels Tensions Ahead Of Tinubu, APC Decision / Alhaji Dahiru Mangal: The Profile Of Yar'adua’s Buddy And Nigeria's Richest Cros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.