Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Alicia Key's "Egypt" Has A Crush On Beyonce's Blue Ivy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Key's "Egypt" Has A Crush On Beyonce's Blue Ivy (9275 Views)

Beyonce's Blue Ivy- A Child Prodigy / Beyonce, Blue Ivy & Jay Z Exit Global Citizen Festival Held In New York / Jay-Z, Beyonce Lose Trademark Battle For 'Blue Ivy' Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Key's "Egypt" Has A Crush On Beyonce's Blue Ivy by brandedben(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
Alicia Keys revealed on "The Wendy Williams Show" on February 18 that her adorable 2-year-old boy, Egypt, might have a crush on Beyonce Knowles and Jay- Z's daughter, Blue Ivy. In fact, Alicia revealed that Egypt might have kissed Blue Ivy. The celebrity mom said, "I think Egypt kissed Blue...and I don't think Jay liked it very much." Blue Ivy's protective father, Jay-Z, didn't find it cute. He gave Alicia's Husband, Swizz Beatz, a call.

Alicia said, "He called my husband and was like, 'Watch your son'." The boy seemed to give Blue Ivy a peck when the two played together. Alicia explained that she and Beyonce usually brought Egypt and Blue Ivy to studio. "We do bring our children to the studio and the kids will hang out," Alicia said. Alicia raved about her son's talent in music on the same show, "He loves the piano and plays very well." She added, "He holds his hands the right way. He's kind of good. I've seen him next to other 2-year-olds and I'm just saying." The 2-year-old boy was a huge fan of basketball. "He's so adorable.

I can't even tell you how huge of a basketball fan he is. You can't believe it. Like, he knows the whole starting lineup, he can say their numbers, he can say their names, and at night, he has a special song for Melo [Carmelo Anthony of the New York Knicks] that he sings...It's very cute," gushed the proud mom. Alicia also said that she would love to have more children, but not now. She said, "I definitely want more kids, I do. I would like to wait at least two years." Alicia and husband welcomed their first child, Egypt, in October 2010, in New York City.

Re: Alicia Key's "Egypt" Has A Crush On Beyonce's Blue Ivy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
As in Jay-z called Swizz Beatz cos of that!!!
Hen hen!
Re: Alicia Key's "Egypt" Has A Crush On Beyonce's Blue Ivy by Obinnau(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
They are sick. The world is sick. They need help. 2 year old having a crush!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! See What These 2 Girls Are Busy Doing With Their Big Ukwu (PHOTOS) / Irene Onwuka Donates Schooling Materials And Food For Orphans On Children's Day / Tacha's Half Unclad Pictures That Got The Internet Talking & Rumbling.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.