Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls (43034 Views)

PHOTOS>> 2face Chilling In T Pain's Beautiful Mansion / T-Pain Cuts His Dreadlocks (Pictures) / Is T-pain Really Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by egbeman1: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
On having threesomes with his wife:

“Alot of people were saying me and my wife were swingers and that we had like a Will-and-Jada kinda open marriage and I was just telling them that me and my wife just sleep with other girls together. It’s not like we can just go off and have relationships with other people. People were assuming we got married for nothing. Just because we smash a every now and then doesn’t mean we have an open marriage.”

On being successfully married for ten years:

No, I mean it’s that mind frame that has us together, it’s things that we can agree on things like that. It’s not just the smashing of the women. Before any of y’all heard of me, I was married.

On rumors that he had a baby outside of his marriage:

Yeah. I mean there’s always mistakes happening. Me being famous, I’m getting left and right temptations. We all got things we need to work on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_fKbSyAT_9E

http://www.blackloveandmarriage.com/2013/02/t-pain-says-threesomes-are-a-part-of-his-marriage/
www.--..com

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Subzero101(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
End time event...

2 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Chanchit: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
Did he jst said he's been successfuly married for 10yrs..? Maybe he wanted to say "unsuccessfully married for 10yrs. So una go dey like four ontop bed dey fhuck each other n u call that successfull marriage.? This guy na magician.

13 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Osama10(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wonders everywhere.

1 Like

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
americans and their sh!ts.
soon our celebs will start following suits.

6 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Why would the woman agree to something like this?
Abi na desperation to keep the guy?

Oyibo people can do funny things no be small.

1 Like

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by AfricanAmerican: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
rafhell: americans and their sh!ts.
soon our celebs will start following suits.

Stop reading and following our S H!T. Ya'll gone follow anyway. Want-2-b's
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
I weep for naija embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I weep for naija embarassed lipsrsealed cry
T-Pain is actually a US artist, this cameroun boy, you no get TV ?

80 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Soloblincus(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
who b dis cow? U never wail 4 ur coun3 finish, na naija

3 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
Lol
Billyonaire: T-Pain is actually a US artist, this cameroun boy, you no get TV ?
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 22, 2013
AfricanAmerican:

Stop reading and following our S H!T. Ya'll gone follow anyway. Want-2-b's
lol
delusions of grandeur

7 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 22, 2013
fellis: Why would the woman agree to something like this?
Abi na desperation to keep the guy?

Oyibo people can do funny things no be small.
most likely she is bise'xual. no wonder the id!0t sang 'my girl got a girlfriend'

1 Like

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Oahray: 8:58am On Feb 22, 2013
Hahaha... This groundnut boy, is this the new style? grin

1 Like

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2013
tongue
Oahray: Hahaha... This groundnut boy, is this the new style? grin
tongue
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by megareal: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
angry Madness!!!
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by posthidden: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
16th to comment.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Abomination
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by ndlife: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
Them call am group sex...dat not good na...but sha e go sweet
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Pstsmith(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
na wa oo! Threads! Hmm
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
megareal: angry Madness!!!

What is mad in what they are doing ? They are both married and do what suits them and makes them happy as a couple.Wetin concern you if I may ask ?

5 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
They're sick and that is not marriage they got there.That's just an excuse for promiscuity.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by pimplucious: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Its no biggie. I done it b4. But I was the invitee. E sweet die cheesy

4 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by RedLight1: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Billyonaire: T-Pain is actually a US artist, this cameroun boy, you no get TV ?
this got me laffing seriously grin grin

the way nigerians weep 4 their country everyday has got a cameroonian weeping 4 us unneccesarily grin

18 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by victorazy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2013

Yep that's why ur mama from Ibadan ur father from Maiduguri and ur grand mom from Yaunde ur grand father Dualla.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by CLIQBOY(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
and when tpain get naija citizenship?

1 Like

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Ejine(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
Best. Marriage. Ever!

3 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
You all see this as bizzare n promiscuious but I see understanding and true friendship btw d partners though its a wrong thing but its the best for any marriage and am talking about understanding n friendship.

1 Like

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by jmoore(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
what's the meaning of successful? T-pain if your marriage is successful then you are an illiterate.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Goldie20: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
She's Bisexual, she came up with the idea on their honeymoon ... Yup
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What is mad in what they are doing ? They are both married and do what suits them and makes them happy as a couple.Wetin concern you if I may ask ?
It isn't madness per se. They're more of sick up there. And stop saying they're 'married' cos they're not.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Chicolee(f): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hahahahahahaha... Wonders shall never end in America

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anna Banner Shares No Makeup Pics / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photo / Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.