Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Good Guy Turned Bad - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Good Guy Turned Bad (6997 Views)

Czar And The Girl Who Turned Bad...the Intro. / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / Top Nigerian Books You Would Love To See Turned Into A Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
I had woken up almost 2 hours ago, but since then i had been lying down on my bed doing practically nothing. i had done my daily morning devotional...which included browsing through my phone to get daily news on politics, football, and of course my facebook notifications. i wud have gone back to sleep, but the steady stream of noise which was emanating from my window which was virtually linked to my Lanlord's kitchen drove all sleep from my eyes. it was thier usual morning preparation of his children for school, he had six daughters and the noise of crying, pots banging, and pounding will go on for atleast two more hours.
There was nothing more of intrest to me online so i logged out and stood up from my bed. i straightened my boxers which had ridden up my thighs and had my b*alls in a knot as i walked the short distance to my mirror hanging on the wall, and stared back at my reflection.
This has beem my routine now for the past five months. Not that i thought i was getting anymore handsome or i loved the Lil Wayne's Mirror on the Wall song more than anybody else,but i woke up every morning, looked my self in the mirror, and wished i could turn back the hands of time. what i see there, in the mirror, looking back at me with regret fully visible in those eyes, is a stranger.
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
I heard my Landlord's son talking (if you could call it that) just outside my door. The kid had been born after six girls and two other wifes who had been driven away for thier inability to bear a male child, and hier to carry on his father's legacy and inheritance which comprised of six dilapidated rooms which he inherited from his father. The lucky wife who finally gave birth to this long anticipated'prince' of the family was now enjoying almost celebrity like status in the family. everyone had seem to have forgoten the fights and the beatings which was the order of the day after she gave birth to her second female child for my landlord, bringing the total nunber of girls to six. when she got pregnant for the third time, she virtually lived in the church seeking prayers, prophesies and protection from the curse which she had come to believe ran in her husband's family. When in her third trimester she left to fully live in a prayer house till delivery, i too sent prayers to God for her for her to come back with a baby with a dangling phallus and a sack of balls.
And she did.
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
The day she came back home with the bouncing baby boy, a stranger in the neighbourhood would mistake the activities that went on in my compound for either a wedding reception or some other important function. there was drinking and laughing, congratulatory handshakes(mostly to the father for a job well done) and more drinking. the father's happiness went to the point of him selling a plot of land to raise fund for a befiting child dedication jamboree. it was all fun and i was genuinely happy for the mother, at least in her stay in the house was now confirmed, she had done what the previous unlucky brides could not do.
But things took an eyebrow-raising turn when at age three, prince (that was his father's pt name for him) was still crawling. the rickety legs he developed could not support his weight whenever he tried to stand. as if that was not bad enough the child could still not construct a single comprehensible word at almost five years of age. he spoke as if the words were stuck in his throat. as of that morning he was singing a popular christian song but the only thing a listener could hear was 'guuum gum gum, gum gum guum gum gum'.
A smile excaped my lips despite my unhappy mindset. i continued starring at my reflection and tried in the faint early morning light to see the remains of the scars on my face and head. the scars were the remnants of injuries i sustained barely six month ago, in juries that almost cost me my life and utmost diappointment and disgrace to my family.
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by EfemenaXY: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nice stuff!

I've gotta admit the first entry kinda discouraged me from wanting to read any further. You need to work on your punctuation and spelling mistakes. So for example, every word that proceeds a full stop must begin with a capital letter. Also, the use of "i" is not on. Change it to "I". It's always got to be in capital letters.

The second entry was a bit better but the third entry was what really hooked me.

Nice story you've got going on. I'm intruiged to know more about the landlord's son (poor little mite...), but pls continue the story cheesy

1 Like

Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by IZUKWU(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
Lol @A baby with a dangling phallus and a sack of balls. You sure is a wordsmith . Carry on. Waiting for more updates.
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Looking at the now fading scars, i say a silent prayer to God that gave me such skin composition. i mean i know people who had less serious injuries but were now disfigured de to skin type that left behind obvious scars with no sign of ever fadind. Mine was not the case, as a kid i remember playing in the neighbourhoog i grew up in, it was a kind of racing game while pushing worn out motorcycle tyres. i was very good at this game and i had a special tyre which i decorated and never allowed anyone else to use, even my brother. i had a safe place to stash it whenever i went to school and was sure to find it on my return. that particular day, like other days, i and other boys lined up for the fun. the race involved going around many houses covering a distance of about 200meters in the process and a return lap to the starting point. i remember my childhood friend, micheal boasting nobody would beat him.
"i go win all of una" Micheal said.
he could probaly win, he was a bit older than most of the other contestant and his tire was much bigger. i was very determined to win, i had a fondness for Micheals younger sister, Priye. she was very fair like me and she had almost red hair, i always loved playing with her and at that age i and other kids had started experimenting and playing Mama and Papa games. she was always my choice as "wife" in those games and at that moment she was one of the onlookers and probably my only fan and i intended to impress her.
"we go see na", i replied.
"on your mark, get seddy, go!" the announcer shouted and we took off! Micheal maintained the lead for most of the race while i trailed behind him with the rest far behind. my advantage comes when we had to make sharp turns around the buildings that littered the race track, in such instance i would close down the difference between us. i was better at controlling the tires around corners while still maintaining the same speed, he on the other hand had to slow down to do it or loose control of his "racing car".
on the final turn before the home stretch, i overtook him and was infront for the first time. i directed all my energy to my legs and prayed for the strenght to stay ahead, i could see the finish line and hear the screams of the spectators.
"Darlington! Darlington!! Darlington!!!"
Am gonna win!
Am really gonna win!
Just barely 20yards more!
I was already smilling, micheal had tried his best to catch up but in his haste he kept losing control of his tire, slowing himself down. even if i walked to the finish line, i still would have won. but instead i increased my speed and raised my head up to search for priye in the crowd, i wanted her to witness my resounding victory over her pompous brother.
i forgot the crack on the concrete pathway which we used for our race track, i hit my left big toe, lost control of my tire and went crashing to the hard, rough,unwelcoming german floor!
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
Efemena_xy: Nice stuff!

I've gotta admit the first entry kinda discouraged me from wanting to read any further. You need to work on your punctuation and spelling mistakes. So for example, every word that proceeds a full stop must begin with a capital letter. Also, the use of "i" is not on. Change it to "I". It's always got to be in capital letters.

The second entry was a bit better but the third entry was what really hooked me.

Nice story you've got going on. I'm intruiged to know more about the landlord's son (poor little mite...), but pls continue the story cheesy

Thanks a lot, i really value your opinion and am happy u find it worth readind. i am typing this straight from my HTC phone without any script, straight from my head to my finger tips. hitting the shift key kinda slows me down and makes me forget what i wanted to put down, thus the small letter at new sentences.
i ll try to corect it though in later posts

thanks again
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
IZUKWU: Lol @A baby with a dangling phallus and a sack of balls. You sure is a wordsmith . Carry on. Waiting for more updates.

Thanks man, i ll drop one or two for the night. hope the turn the story will take ll still intrest you.
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
I screamed and tears rushed down my face as i lay flat on my tummy, i could barely move cos i thought i had broken all 206 bones in my body.
The pain, oh, the pain! Every part of my body was hurting, sharp, piercing needle -like pains. i could feel them in my toes, my elbows and even on my temple. I was still crying when i felt a strong hand grip me and tried to raise me to my feet.
"I don dey warn una, stop all this run, run. See as u wan kill ya sef. Oya make una dey go house!".
It was Papa Ego, the man who stayed in the house closest to our playground. He is the person who suffers most from our noise as his house was just infront of the space we used for playing. He was always seperating fights and chasing us kids when our noise stopped him from sleeping after a hard days job. He was a plumber.
I was able to sit up under the support of his strong arms and immediately i saw the huge red flesh where my left big toe nail used to be, I let out another huge scream. As i examined my knee,another freshly peeled skin, another scream. Each wound i found on my body was accompanied with a louder scream, my ears were deaf to all the sorry,sorry i was getting from my friends.
I totally forgot about Priye's presence and had no shame that i was screaming like a girl who saw a ghost after inhaling helium gas. I was not screaming because of the pains i felt, atleast no bones were broken and most of the injuries were just bruises except for my toenail and a deep cut on the inside of my right knee.
I was screaming cos of what my father would do to me when he saw those injuries.
My father was a self certified medical practitioner, he could compete with any general hospital in terms of medical supplies he had in his bedroom\consulting room\operating room. But the things I and my siblings feared most was the bottle of Menthylated Spirit and Iodine he had stashed in big botlles. We feared those bottles like they were filled with liquid death as my father never hesitated to bring them out at the slightest provocation. The fear of those bottles had made us hide any injuries sustained from my father many times in the past, and with the magnitude of my injuries, that was exactly what i would do, i thought to myself as i picked and dusted myself from the floor.
I suceeded in doin so for about a week, wearing long sleeved shirts and trousers and avoiding any close contact with my pops, most of the injuries were healing well except for my missing toe nail and the cut on my knee. They looked strange and it seemed they had been infected, not to mention the pains which was increasing as the days went by. I would suffer in silence rather that face those bottles of hell on earth.
It was late, there was no light as NEPA had don their usual job of reminding us of life in the stone age, i was sitting on the floor playing my Bricks Game when the light came back on unannounced. I was so engrossed in my game, i was at level seven speed seven, and the bricks were not just coming in my favour, i had to do something before i lost the game....
"What happened to you leg"? That was my fathers voice, i looked up after pausing the game, i wasent sure who he was talking to since he did not mention any name. I followed his stare to my my knee which was bare since i had changed for the night.
F*cuk up! E don be for me!
"Come here let me see that". He said again and as i stood up, the tears were already rolling down my face.
Big F*cuk up!
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 12:33am On Feb 22, 2013
"Since when did you sustaian this injuries"? My dad asked, while scrutinizing my knee and toe like an ex KGB official.
"Yesterday" I repLIED. The tears pouring down in torrents.
"Hmmm", was the only reply i got from him.
He stood up, walked around me and went to his bedroom. I looked around at the faces of my brother an sisters and could only find sympathy there, none of them could do anything for me now and i knew in my heart they were glad they were not in my shoes. i heard the familiar sound of the bedroom door open again as my dad walked back in, i saw those two bottles of death and my the cries that had been building up inside me burst forth without control.
He called on my mum to come and hold me as he spread out what looked like equipments suitable for a high risk brain surgery. I watched helplessly as he dipped a ball of cotton wool in the spirit, held my left leg and dragged it close to him despite my herculian efforts to stop him. As he pressed the ball of cotton dripping with what might as well be concentrated acid on the gaping and rotting wound on my knee, I had my first Out of Body Experience.
When i came back to earth, i found that the two troublesome injuries had been expertly cleaned and was neatly covered with plaster and bandage. The bottle of iodine had less than 10percent of its content. This man been wan kill me? I thought, before my eyes focused enough to see my eldest sister mopping something from the rug. I must have knocked over the bottle in my throes of agony.
I did not remember that though, and funny enough, i could not remember anything from the moment the wool was placed on my knee.
Thank God for little mercies.
My elevated spirits came crumbling back to earth when it dawned on me that this same process would be repeated everyday till the wound healed.
Dan*m!
It took about a week of toture similar to those given to captured spies during the first word war before those wounds showed signs of healing. And when they did heal, the one on my knee left a huge scar which is still vaguely visible today. That's probably the only scar i have on any part of my body. I have had other injuries while growing up but they had all healed perfectly.

Until these ones that were staring back at me as i came back to the present. They were huge, and located on a very bad area of my body...my Face! How would i explain them at a job interview? Or when trying to chat up a new babe? They will definitly get me screened out despite my 2.1 and fine boy looks. I looked like a criminal that narrowly excaped lynching by an outraged, machet weilding mob.
And that was exactly how i felt.

Just 2 minuites, 2 damned minuites and i would not have been in this situation i found my self today.

It all started with that call. i did not want to pick that call as the number was not stored in my phone. There was Ernest i was oweing 25thousand naira and he had been calling me for days now and i had been igoring his calls. I did not have the money to pay him yet and he played a fast one on me by calling me from a pay phone. I inoccently picked and answered in my best flirting voice hoping it was a chick, the guy almost burst my eardrum with shouting and rantings.
"So you dey pick calls shey? You dont want to pay me my money I need my money na na na na! Abi month end never reach?" He shouted in my ear before i dropped the call on him. I did not have his money yet, those slowpokes at the office did not prepare our salary in time and we were already halfway into the next!
I tentatively picked the call and heard a familiar friendly voice.
"Guy na me, you don hear whats up?" It was Sammy, my fellow cult brother. Like others, i had deleted his number from my phone contacts. I had been trying hard to avoid them as i wanted no more of thier drama. They had brought me nothing but misery and pain. Besides I was through with school and had had enough of fraternal mingling.
"No, i no hear. Wetin happen?" I replied him. I had a feeling i knew what he was gonna say next.
"Wahala don burst with ekpat o!" He stated immediately. Sh*it! Ekpat was a slang we used in Frat terminology to describe members of the Vikens Confraternity. It translates to "Bag" in my native dialet, so bag, for baggers, which was a well known term for them.
Sh*it, I lived in an area well dominated by members of that frat and i had lived in relative peace due to my ability to hide my identity and staying away from well known members of my frat. But after about six month, an incident happened in which my association became public knowledge, at least to other fellow system men. Now what do i do.
"Hello? Hello?" Sammy was yelling over the phone.
"Yes, I dey hear you". I had been lost in thought.
"Free that your area o, we don drop 2 of them. Spread the rumour!" He added before dropping the call.
Sh*it! Bleep! Dropped two of them? This is fu*king serious. Two! Dead! Bleep!
I stared at my phone as if i had just heard that the queen of England was a transvestite. Which kind wahala be this? I had my evening all planned; look for what to eat, visit my smoking joint to wash it down with Dorchester, go home, have my bath and say hello to dreamland. But no, that was too much to ask, some gun weilding idiot had to go pick a fight with baggas of all frat, probably over some stupid issue, as was normally the case. those baggas are not going to take this lying down, no. I could bet my life on that. And so i did.
I quickly rushed home, changed the sandals i was wearing earlier for my "all-purpose" shoe, locked my door and went out. I could not leave the area immediately, i had to get to my friend ASAP. he lived closeby and i was the one who initiated him into the movement, he was my reponsibility. I pulleded out my phone, dialed his number and waited, da*mn, switched of. I tried it again and again, same result. I ended the call and looked at the time, 8.23. Sh*it, i beter check him at home, his place was just a stone throw away.
I walked hastingly towards his house,barely responding to the hailings i got as i passed my favourite drinkin spot. this was no time for socializing, i had to get my as*s outa this zone. I got to his house and knocked fircely on his rickety door, i was bolted from the inside so i knew someone was home. I knocked harder after waiting some moments without any response.
"Who goes there?" It was Otu's voice, at least he was home.
"Common open this door!" I shouted back, i heard him chuckle and heard futher movements before the door was flung open. Otu was wearin just boxers and his d*ick was standing so erect that i shifted back involuntarily before i got speared,i peeped in and saw a faint outline of a lady trying to cover herself with a piece or wrapper on his bed.
"You dey here dey nyash, u neva hear say mbga mgba don gas?". I said angrily to him. The smile he came out with vanished as soon as he heard what i said. Mbga Mgba was a slang for a clash so he understood me without the girl being any wiser. He asked me futher questions and i told him about the situation, he set to discharge the babe while i wait for him outside.
"2minuites!" I responded, he nodded and i proceeded outside to wait for him. I went to a secluded area where we sit to smoke weed to wait for him to discharge the babe. Otu was well known in the area, he had recently joined our frat and was still enjoying the euphoria of his new found brothers. He was excited by everything, the secret handshake, codes, secreet meetings and the oportunity it gave him to mingle with new people. i still remember his face when he found out his HOD was a fellow member of the brotherhood. He had pestered me for two years to "show him the way", i finally gave in to his wish and showed him what i knew. He is the only one i ever took for initiation, since then he stuck to me like glue even moved close to where i stayed.
I opened the pack of dorchester cigerettes i had with me, searched in my pocket for a lighter and lit up. I took a long drag of the cigarette to get it going, the bright flame of the lighter blinded me momentarily in the darkness, and as my eyes adjusted to the darkness, i saw three figures approach me. From thier mode of dressing i knew this was not fellow smokers coming to smoke with me, the three guys walked into the secluded spot, passed me and stood blocking the rear exit.
I turned to look at them, at that moment, two of them reached behind and brought out long straight objects. From the little light that penetrated the area, i could clearly see what the objects were.
Matchets! Brand new gleaming matchets!
I was transfixed in my sitting position, could not move a muscle, cigerette in hand. I heard some more noise and i turned to the entrance, three more figures approached dressed in similar regalia. Two of them were a bit behind while the other one was on me. He brought out his right hand from behind, raised it towards me, pointed it at my head, in his hand was a revolver.
I looked in his face, saw nothing but darkness and death. I heard a click as he coc*ked the gun and the last thing i heard was..

*B*A*N*G*
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2013
I could not comprehend it. Was i dead? I was covered in darkness yet i could everything, it was also very noisy but i could not make heads or tail of the source, nature and meaning of what i heard, neithr could i make sense of what I was seeing. I tried making sense of it all but for some strange reason, i could not put two and two together... at least in the way i was used to. I felt weightless, was i flying? i had no sense of orientation as could not decipher wether i was sitting, standing or lying down. In my confused but akwardly peacefull state I tried to move any part of my body.
Sh*it! I could not feel any!
Oh no! No, no, no! I must be paralysed! I had become a vegetable! I tried harder to feel and move them, but no matter the extent of my efforts, I, I, I, if I could just.....
All of a sudden i was enveloped in light, it was a bit dim at first but the intensity increased gradually and steadilly. It later concentrated on a particular spot and expanded horizontally. I focused all my effort on the light as I seem to be drawn by an unknown but firm hand towards it, and gradually i saw forms taking shape within the bright light. I realised i was staring what must be the ceiling of a building. It was painted white and the the reflected light hurt my eyes as i felt sharp pains hitting the bottom of my brain.
My eyes! I could feel my eyes! I could even feel them. I tried to move them after blinking them several times because they felt so dry, and they moved. I slowly moved them downwards away from the irritating ceiling boards and my attention was drawn to the tranparent bag hanging from a rusting metal rod. The transparent bag with yellowish liquid content was connected with a cord to my left foot. I tried again to move the foot, and this time it moved with little effort, from right to left and back again. Pheew! Thank God! I wasn't paralysed as i earlier feared.
The same contraption was connected to my right foot also, and my left hand.
What tha? I turned my head sharply to investigate if the same situation was visited on my right hand and immediately i experienced the most intense pain i had ever felt.
I blacked out!
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 12:18am On Feb 23, 2013
My eyes opened again on their own after minuites, days or years; i could not tell. After catching my breath i tried again, slowly this time to look at my right hand. I felt some amount of pain as i did that but it was bearable. My right hand was free, except for blood stained bandages which i saw on three places. i tentatively raised it, it moved with almost no pain and i moved it towards my head to investigate the source of the pain I had felt earlier when i tried to move my head. As my palm moved over my head i realised that the whole of my head, including my right eye was covered in bandage. So all this while i had been observing my sorroudings with just one eye?
What the heck was going on? Why was i lying in a hospital bed with only my boxers on, with more cords connected to my appendages than Pinoccio? I could not remember being sick. Sick enough to be..........and in a flash i remembered everything!
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 2:27am On Feb 23, 2013
The sound of the revolver as my assailant pulled the trigger was the loudest sound i had ever heard. It reverbrated through my body and shook every bone in my body. I must have turned my head instinctively when the "Bagga" fired cos i could not remember seeing the muzzle flash of the gun. I waited to feel the hot projectile tear through my brain as i tried to compose a short prayer of forgiveness to God to accept my sinful soul.........
But nothing happened!
He couldn't have missed, he had virtually placed the gun on my forehead before firing. No one, not even a blind epileptic with chronic parkinson's disease could miss a shot at that range. I turned to look at the shooter, his mouth was agape, and his eyes wide. He must have been screaming but i could not hear a thing apart from the loud ringing in my ear. The sound of the gunshot at less than a centimeter away from my right ear had rendered me temporarilyl deaf. I followed the direction of his gaze, his left hand was tightly clenched around what was left of his right palm. His thumb and index finger were bent in an akward angle, with large chunks of flesh, bone and muscle tissue sticking out of what remined of his palm.
Oh! My! God!
The gun must have backfired! The stupid idiot must have heard of the frackers, laid his hands on the nearest available weapon, and without bothering to check it properlly, brought it to the battle grounds. Baggers! They were so stupid.
Adrenaline kicked in. And my petrified muscle came back to life. In one swift moment, I picked up the wooden stool I had been sitting on, swung it and landed it on the temple of my already injured attacker. In the same movement, I threw the stool at the now approaching figures who had stood behind him. It caught the one infront right in the face and he staggered backwards, bumbing into the second who was also rushing in, weilding a machet.
They both lost their footing for a second and I realised this was my opportunity to burn tracks and get out of this situation with breath still in my lungs. I made to run with all my strenght and that was when i heard a loud "thunk" on the back of my head. It felt like i had been hit with on the head with a MACK truck as I felt my brain vibrate within my skull.
Shi*t! I had forgotten about the other three guys who walked past me to block my excape route. I turned around in an instant, in time to see two more matchets swinging in the direction of my already bleeding head. I automatically raised my right hand to block the attack and one of the matchets landed hard on my forearm. Luckily for me the other matchet hit the wall of the fence closeby, sending out a thousand sparks. The spot I had choosen to wait for Otu was a secluded area behind the building which he lived in. The owner of the house had built a fence around the house though the project was yet to be completed. He was yet to place the gate in front of the compound and the distance seperating the back wall of the building and the fence was less than two feet across. This made it difficult for more than two people to walk abreast simultaneously, not to talk of three matchet swinging "excecutioners". Talk about the Hot Gates Of Sparta! My enemies were many but thier numbers counted for nothing since they could only face me effectively one at a time. It took them a second to realise this, and one second was all the time in the world i needed to make my excape.
I lashed out menancinly at the closest body i could hit, kicking and punching like a mad Jet Li. In my desperation, i would have sunk my teeth into any soft tissue i could find. If that was what would have facilitated my survival. I was bent on surviving this, they had thier chance and they blew it like a hoo*ker! They had the element of suprise, superior weapons and numbers and after a full minuite i was still standing.
I must have knocked the matchet out of the hands of the person who was now my primary assailant as i saw him bend to pick up something from the floor. Them no dey tell blind man say war don start, I turned around and bolted. With speed and survival instincts behind me, I crashed into the other two figures. The third had been disabled by his own folly and outright luck on my side. They tried to grab unto my shirt with little success. I was wearing the blue version of Arsernal FC's away jersey some few seasons ago. I am a die hard fan of the team though I hated Arsene Wenger for making the team trophyless since 2002. He sold Van Persie to Manchester United for crying out loud! The slippery material make it hard to get a handfull, I struggled, wiggled, punched some more till i heard the Jersey rip. They succeded in landing several more machet cuts on my head, back and arm but i felt no pains thanks to the adrenaline flowing in my veins. I managed to get free of thier hold and took of again.
"Hold that guy! Drop that guy!"
Were the screams i heard behind me as i sped off with my attacker on my heels. I was out the compound and headed in no particular direction. Few onlooker had gathered outside, probably out of curiosity after hearing the gunshot. As i sped out of the compound at lightning speed, those amebo people saw me and took off in different direction, some bumping in and falling on each other. There was confusion everywhere. I was quite clear of my pursuers when i heard two more gunshots ring out. I felt a bullet whizz past me and and instant later a Boeing 747 collided with my left shoulder blade from behind. I went tumbling face first to the dry earth.
Get up! Get up, you lazy cow! I screamed to my self in my head. I tried to support myself with my hands and lift myself up, but my left hand collapsed unto the weight and i fell back to the floor, facing the sky. The sky was pitch black and dotted with tiny shinny diamonds.
Stars!
They never looked so beautiful! As i felt warm blood drip in a steady stream into my eyes, i tried to remember what constellation my birth fell into and what it said about my life and death. I could not remember it saying a Taraus would die like a common chicken on the road in a pool of his own blood. I blinked the blood away and tried to get another look at the stars before it was all over, but instead of stars i saw two demons......machets raised, ready to finish the job.
I was through!
Am done fighting.
I tried to look around them at the stars as i heard the first matchet land on my arm, it went up again and landed on the side of my head. I did not feel the cuts, I only "heard" them.
As the Matchet went up again for the third time, i heard another gunshot, and another, and another. It went on forever and i saw the guys attacking me flee in another direction. Good, I got my view back! I was trying to return to admiring the stars when another demon blocked them out again.
Can you guys just get it over with, I thought. When i heard the demon say
"Darlington! Darlington! Answer me!". It was not a demon, the voice was familiar though i could not see the face.
It was my friend, and brother. Otu had come to save me.
I closed my eyes.
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by ludasam222(m): 6:15am On Feb 23, 2013
ma guy u just made me remember hw some baggers killed one guy down ma street earlier dis year.....nice write up bro....am following
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
ludasam222: ma guy u just made me remember hw some baggers killed one guy down ma street earlier dis year.....nice write up bro....am following

Thanks my guy, more updates later in the day.
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by movmentish(m): 3:15am On Feb 24, 2013
Dope story line **following**
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
I could not belive I was still alive, I had made it out alive despite the grave situation I had found myself in. I couldn't remember how I got from the ground I was lying on, in a pool of my own blood, to this room which was by all indications, a hospital.
I moved my eyes to investigate my sorroundings. There was another bed in the room though empty, there was a metal locker by my bed. I also noticed a door that was partially open and through it I saw tiled walls and a water system shank, that was probally the toilet. I looked to my right and I noticed a figure sitting in a chair. I was still dizzy and my vision a bit blurry. I tried harder to focus on the figure on the chair. It was obviously a female judging by the attire she had on. Her arms were folded across her chest holding what, judging from the size, was a bible. Her eyes were closed as she had probably fallen asleep. I stared hard at her face trying to focus. I would recognize that face that face anywhere! I looked towards her mouth for a distinguishing feature that would confirm my suspicions and there it was! A tiny mole, just an inch above her upper lip.
Oh my God! My mother!

What was she doing here? How did she get here? Did she know I had been shot? Did she know I was a cultist? As these questions and more were running through my mind, she opened her eyes and seeing me staring at her, she jumped out of her seat.
"Dee! Dee! Can you hear me? How are you feeling?" She said with said with anxiety in her voice and hope in her eyes.
I tried to open my mouth to repond to her but felt very strong pains before i could open it more than a centimeter. I decided against it and nodded my head instead, slowly. Immediately she launched into a litany of praise and worship with both hands lifted towards the heavens.
Men am Fuc*ked! I had tried over the years to keep my illicit ways away from my family. My mother frowned on smoking and drinking, she had severally talked to me in derogatory terms about a cousin of mine who publicly smoked cigarettes, drank alchohol sometimes to stupor and had multiple sexual associations. What she would do if she found out I did these things and much more, and even belonged to a muderous, gunslinging cult group could only be imagined. Whenever I went home for the hollidays, I dropped all those habits and returned to my "good boy" mode. No member of my family had the tiniest inkling about my wayward life, all of which I had picked up when I gained admission into the University.
Now, the charade was definitely over. Trully, nothing could be hidden forever under the sun.
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by movmentish(m): 12:45am On Feb 25, 2013
Bros see ehn,we need siddon talk about this ya update oh,d tin short na undecided
No allow wetin happen 1982 happen again oh
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
movmentish: Bros see ehn,we need siddon talk about this ya update oh,d tin short na undecided
No allow wetin happen 1982 happen again oh

Sorry my guy, this my yeye tokumbo phone dey form epilepsy last nite. i ll get to it right away!
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
She finally ended her prayers and leaned close to me. She hit me with a barage of questions concerning how i was feelings, I nodded my head in affirmation that I was going to live.
"Let me get the doctor, he asked me call him immediately u wake up" she said finally and dashed out the door.
I had expected shoutings or words of disappointment from her, but all I gotten was questions regarding my health. i did not detect any ill feeling from either her mannerisms or her words. Or was she saving them till she was sure I was going to be alright? I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I thought of how I was going to face her when we eventually got the topic of what brought me to the hospital with bandages covering about 40 percent of my body. Apart from my head and arm, my entire chest and stomach was also bandaged, a part of it going over my left shoulder.
Had they taken out the bullet? I was sure I had been hit by a bullet. What about the Police? Most hospitals refused to treat any bullet injury except preceeded by a police report. Were they waiting outside to arrest me immediately i woke up? What about those baggas? Did they know i had survived the attack? They might come to finish the job. I was not safe here. Where the hell was Otu?
The door was pushed open and my mother walked in hurriedly. Following her was the doctor and a nurse carrying a stainless steel tray right behind him. The doctor walked close to my bed side.
"Strong Man! You have decided to join us after two days."
I recognized the doctor. He was a member of my fraternity. He operated a privately owned hospital and he was the official doctor to the frat. I had met him on occasions when I had gone to visit injured members of my cult when we had had a clash with the confraternity. He took care of the injured, even those that had bullet wounds without the need for a police report. We had other establishment like this but he was the most trusted and reliable.
He pointed a light in my eye, checked my pulse and heart rate.
"Madam, I told you he would be fine. He is going to be alright. He is a very strong man." He said to my mother as he scribbled something on a piece of papper enclosed in a folder. He gave the file and some instructions to the nurse who had been standing idly by.
"I ll check on you later in the day, just relax okay! You are perfectly safe." He said to me with a knowing look before he left.

My mother was busy arranging the already straight bedcover, doing this and touching that with nervous and caring hands. I looke at her and felt like an Id*iot. Look at the stress I was unecessarily puting her heart through. I had almost been killed and have been out for two days according to the doctor. I turned away from her with feeling too guilty to match her stare and saw the nurse injecting more substance to the drip connected to my left leg. She was quite short and had to stretch both hands, one to hold the bag and the other to hold the syringe, to do it. Though I felt like a cyclops, I noticed that her present position had pushed up her breasts, making the two pens stuck in her breast pocket to protrude sharply foward. I looked at her face and noticed she had fine features, and oval face with little noticeble make up, her braided hair was held in a bunch behind her head while the little white nurse's hat rested neatly on her head.
She finished what she was doing and lifted the tray.
"Madam, please you will have to excuse us for a minuite" she said as she moved around to my right and placed the tray on the metal locker by my bed side.
"Okay, I ll be right outside". She said to me as she stood up and left.
She was barely out the door when I felt the nurse's hands on my boxers. She pulled them down swiftly below my knees.
What tha?
I thought as I looked downwards to see that I was totally naked. My Di*ck was lying to one side and it looked different. It looked smaller than I remembered even for its unaroused state. It was as if unlike me, it did not survive the attack........it looked dead.
What was this girl up to? I had read enough erotic book and watch more x-rated movies for wierd ideas to be flying helter skelter in my head. Was she gonna give me a Beejay? Or maybe I might even get luckier and get some sex*ual healing!
Naaaaaaa! those things only happens in movies I thought.
I saw her stretch her left hand and grab my di*ck, she tried to hold it erect but the limp part that protruded above her wrapped palm slumped to the side.
Oh yes! I was gonna get it, I was definitely gona get it! I thought. My di*ck responded immediately as I felt it increse in size pushing against her wrapped palms. The limp part above her palm gradually gained strenght enough to stand erect.
Thats my Boy!
To my astonishment, she pumped my dick up and down about five times and I saw a smile excape the side of her lips as she leaned towards my groin area.
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by Emperortj93(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
**subscribed** ** grab front seat wit great speed** btw very 9ice story u gat here and i'm on d verge of enterin d university afta 2 years of stayin at home, so i need al dis lecture and more abt d disadvantage of cultism, smokin, drinkin and loothin. @op, more palm oil to ur yam
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by ebamma(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
eyen nyin, mbok di complete story fo emi, ke mbet fi oh
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Emperortj93: **subscribed** ** grab front seat wit great speed** btw very 9ice story u gat here and i'm on d verge of enterin d university afta 2 years of stayin at home, so i need al dis lecture and more abt d disadvantage of cultism, smokin, drinkin and loothin.

Thanks Man. I hope this helps you when you get there.
Cant help you about the lootin part tho.
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
ebamma: eyen nyin, mbok di complete story fo emi, ke mbet fi oh

Eyen Eka mmi, a few more minuites Mbok
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by ebamma(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
knockturnal:

Eyen Eka mmi, a few more minuites Mbok
ok nah, yak mbet fi ekpri ini,
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
I had often wondered why most pleasurable feelings are best enjoyed with the eyes closed. Whether its a deep lingering kiss, or during heart stopping peaks of sexual orgasm, to taking a relieving piss after holding it for along time. Such pleasures are amplified when one's eyes are fully shut.
I had closed my eyes in expectation of a warm, wet and welcoming mouth to cover my now fully engorged di*ck. The feeling of great pleasure it brought was very familiar to me. Infact, I had come to demand it from most girls before we engaged in the sex act proper. I loved me a good bejaay anytime, anyday. This nurse must be a mind reader.
It had all started with my first memorable sexual experience. I was in the third year of my Junior Secondary School. I was probably thirteen years old then. I had met Mrs Anesuba a year ago, she was my class teacher in JSS 2. For many reasons, she had grown very fond of me. I helped her with dictating notes to the class, sharing graded test and homework scripts and any other thing i could assist her with. She would reward me with money for lunch break, bringing me food and other gifts from home. I even had the singular honour of sitting and eating from the same table and plate with her, to the envy of my peers. To top it all, she gave me a daily ride home after school hours in her 'porsche' Peugeot 504. She would drop me off at a junction, where I would trek the remaining short distance home. Though I had moved a class higher and she was no longer my class teacher, she still extended those perks to me. On that faithfull day, I had waited for her at the car park after saying my goodbyes to my friends. I was under a shade provided by a huge Mango tree that was adjacent to the car park, the sun was unusually hot that day and I was thankfull that unlike my friends I would be spared its torment during their long walk home. I saw Mrs Anesuba approaching and I walked qiuckly over to her.
"Darling, how are you?". She said in response to my greetings. She had long ago done away with the last three letters of my name.
I took the bags she was carrying from her and we walked the short distance to her car together. I took my regular position in the passeger's seat and we drove out the school premises. It was about a twenty minuite drive to the spot where she normally dropped me off.
"You ll come with me to my house first, then I ll drop you off afterwards, okay?" I heard her say with her eyes still fixed on the light traffic on the road. She had been unusually quiet since we got into the car.
"Yes Ma." I had replied without a thought as to the reason. She had never invited me to her house before. Her husband was a senior army officer who had been posted to nothern state two years ago. He often came to visit and stay for sometime with her but had to return back to his base. As far as I knew, she was trying to work her posting to join her husband at his request. She did not have a child yet that meant she stayed alone most of the time.
We got to the house and I sat at the parlour while she went into an inner room which I guessed was her bedroom. I must have been lost in the cartoon I was watching when I herad my name.
"Darlington!" It was Mrs Anesuba calling.
"Yes Ma!" I bolted erect. I still had utmost respect and fear for her despite her closeness to me.
"Come here please". She was still in the bedroom so I walked briskly in the direction of her voice. I saw a half open door and timidly knocked before pushing it open. She was sitting on a very large bed with a dresser by the side. She must have just finished having her bath because she had changed from what she was wearing earlier. Instead of the french ladies suit she had worn to school, she was wearing a maroon coloured nightgown that stopped just above her knee, and she was applying body cream liberally on her arms.
"Go to the bathroom and take your bath". She said. And like a soldier, I walked towards the door she had indicated. The bathroom was very clean and smelled very nice. I had tiled walls and floor, and a bathtub with a shower directly above. I took off my school uniform and hung them on the towel rack I found on the wall. I stepped into the bathtub and proceeded to turn on the shower. Unlike the one we had back at home, this shower had two shiny handles instead of one, it also had a red and blue dot on each of the handle. I tried the handle with the red dot, water came pouring down and i stepped underneath. I was starting to ponder why Mrs Anesuba had asked me to have my bath when I noticed that the water from the shower had turned from warm to scalding hot. I jumped out with a little scream and almost lost my footing.Mrs Anesuba must have herad my shout cos she walked into the bathroom and inqiured what was wrong. I timidly told her, and while she explained and set the water to a bearable temparature, I was more concerned with the fact that I was standing stark naked infront of my teacher. She seemed oblivious of this situation as she calmly walked out after fixing the shower for me.
After showering, I had towelled myself dry before reaching fo my uniform. I could not find them. I ran my eyes over the whole place but still no uniform. I was sure I took them off here and hung them right there. After about two minuites of futile search, I decided to go into the bedroom and ask Mrs anesuba about the uniform. She had been the only person who came into the bathroom after I took them off.I walked into the bedroom and saw Mrs anesuba still sitting at the same spot on the bed. I was a bout to ask her about the whereabouts of my uniform when I saw them lying on the foot of the bed.
"Come here, let me apply cream on your body". I walked over to her as he brought out the cream she had been using earlier. She beckoned me to strecth out my hand and I did. She applied it gently and slowly over my right hand. She did the same to my other hand and my upper body.
"Give me your leg". She said while reaching for more cream from the container. I strecthed out my left leg to her, she grabbed it with her left hand and applied the cream with the other hand. By this time I was feeling very akward, standing infront of her naked while her hands ran over my body. My mother and later my elder sisters used to do this for me, but that was a long time ago. Only kids were subjected to this kind of treatment and I was far from being one. I had even noticed the begining of growth of pubic hair on my di*ck and armpit. This woman must still be underestimating my age.
Her hands moved up my leg and approched my di.ck, just when I thought she was gonna grab it she dropped my leg and indicated for me to give her the right one. She apllied the cream on my feet, moved up to my knee and then my thigh. She palmed my penn*is and scotal sack all at once and started rubbing the cream into them. Her hands were so soft and the body cream on them made her fingers work magic. I started getting that strange feeling I get anytime I read any erotic part of my sister's numerous Mills and Boons novels and before I knew it, my dic*k which had earlier shrunk out of shyness started increasing in size. She continued the movement of her palm over my dic*k with increased vigour even after dropping my leg. I had chosen a spot on the wall behind her head to focus on to excape this perplexing situation but I involuntarily returned my gaze to her face when I heard a loud gasp excape her lips. Our eyes met.
"Ahhh! Dar-ling-ton!" She said in a voice I could scarcely recognize.
I had never heard my name sound so sweet.
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by Emperortj93(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
Guy i'm stil following ur every movement pls keep dem coming... Bt d part i'm skeptical abt is d way u discribe her bathroom wic realy do not go wel wit d year of ur "recall" cus i'm nt sure nigeria can't boost of modern bathroom back in d days...(coret me if i'm wrong)
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
Emperortj93: Guy i'm stil following ur every movement pls keep dem coming... Bt d part i'm skeptical abt is d way u discribe her bathroom wic realy do not go wel wit d year of ur "recall" cus i'm nt sure nigeria can't boost of modern bathroom back in d days...(coret me if i'm wrong)

Thanks bro.
If you are staying permanently in Nigeria then you should be aware that having a bathroom with running water with a heater installed is a luxury most people can not afford even today, not to talk of the 90s. I am using some of my personal experinces for the main character in this work and I can assure you I did not enjoy the afore metioned 'luxury' till I was about 18years of age.
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
I can't remember exactly how it happened, but I had found myself lying face up on her bed. Mrs Anesuba was lying close to me on her side, propped up by her left bent elbow while her right hands were still wrecking havoc to my already jungled up senses. She had increased the intensity of her pumping of my peni*s, her wrapped palm intent on that practised motion.
Her eyes were tightly shut and from the expression on her face I could deduce that she was in a world of her own. I might as well have been physically absent, apart from my peni*s that is, which was evidently an integral tool in this strange after-hours tutoring. With a barely discernable shrug of her left shoulder, the tiny hand of her nightgown slipped off her shoulder, exposing a considerably large but firm brea*st. The nipple was very stiff and projected about two inches from her areola.
"Suck it!" I heard her whisper in a voice heavilly ladened with sexual desire. Like the A student I was I quickly opened my mouth, grabbed the nipp*le between my lips and sucked like my life depended on it. I sucked her nipple the the way a newly born infant would suckle on its mothers's brea*st, moving it steadily up and down inside my mouth in steady successions. I had absolutely no experience in this field. It was either I was giving myself less credit than I deserved or Mrs Anesuba was a sexually starved woman because her moans had begun to increase in frequency and decibel. Her left elbow had found its way under my head while her fingers were stroking my head feverntly as if trying to rearange my brain cells, all the while pumping harder with her other hand on my di*ck.
"Roll ur tongue around it!" She managed to say in that strange voice. I did as instructed and her pleasure must have increased as she pushed her upper body closer to my face while pushing my head towards her. She repeated various command to me till I got the general idea. Without waiting to be told again, I alternated sucking her super engorged nipp*le and flicking my tongue against it.
"Oh yeah, yeeeeeah, issssssh." She repeated again and again while pressing my face so hard to her brea*st that I had to turn away a few times to avoid being suffocated. By this time I had come to the realization of what was transpiring and had givin in to enjoy this strange event completely. The feel of her soft huge breast pressing so hard against my face, the hard "Chocomilo" like nipp*le in my mouth and her warm soft hand running up and down my dic*k like was giving me a strange but pleasurable feeling I had not been privvy to before. It had started in my head, built up pressure and moved down my spine and was now concentrated in my groin area. It was like hot, pressurised lava looking for a crack in the Earth's crust to explode into a volcanoe.
Just when I felt I was going to explode, she quickly removed her hands from my di*ck and placed it in between her thighs. She continuied to piston like movement on herself with her legs spread wide apart. From my position I could not see what she was touching but it must have been giving her graet pleasure as her squirming and moans increased rapidly till she let out a muffled scream.
"yeeeeeeeeees!" I felt her spasm repeatedly as she sqeezed me tighther to herself, squashing my face with both her brea*sts while wraping her legs around me. The hot lava in my groin area found a crack in my body and burst foward, shaking my whole body with the greatest pleasure I had ever experienced.
She laid beside me for some moments, drawing in deep breaths which seemd to calm her down before heading to the bathroom. I heard water rushing before she came out with a towel and cleaned me up.
"Get up Darling and get dressed." Mrs Anesuba said as she walked to a wardrope to get a new change of cloths. I was still lying on the bed like a log and quickly got up to do as she instructed. She had dropped me off at the same junction, not after giving me money for a motorcycle ride home and a bag which I later found out was full of new cloths.
We continued our excapade at least twice weekly with some variations till she finally suceeded in working her posting out of the school few months later. I have never met her again since then, and I know now that I was just a tool she used in satisfying her sexual urges whenever they got uncontrollable, but I dont regret or blame her for those experiences she opened my eyes to. My consequent love for a hand job, which gradually grew into love for a bl*ow job can be attributed to those illicit affairs I had with Mrs Anesuba if viewed from a psycholological perspective.
I had been building up on those experinces, in the process fulfiling many that most guys only dreamt of. Today was no exception as I was gonna get blown by a pretty nurse while on a hospital bed! Still with my eyes closed, I felt the nurse's palm move upwards once more on my di*ck, her fingers gently spread the tiny opening at the top.
Damn! This girl sure knows her stuff and any moment now I would feel her wet, soft and hot tongue doing wonders to my senses, I thought.
Then I felt it! It was hot, really hot, infact it was hurting me! I opened my eyes in an instant and was amazed with what I saw. In her right hand, the nurse had a contraption similar to those that were attached and supplying both liquid and medication to both my legs and left hand.
"What tha hell is wrong with this girl? Though three of my limbs were already attached to drips I was sure there were a thousand other places on my body she could attach this one, but not on my di*ck for Bleep sake!
Help! Where the hell is the doctor! Mother! Someone save me from this psycho nurse!" I screamed in my head since I could not utter a single word to save my life......or my di*ck in this instance.
The nurse must have seen the alarmed look on my face when she looked towards me becaused she smiled that mischievious smile of hers and explained.
"Dont look so scared, you haven't urinated for the past two days. This will help you. We dont want you moving around in your present state." She pushed the tube futher down my shaft gently though it felt like she had laced the tube with Malaysian pepper! I felt it hit my bladder and immediately I saw a familiar yelowish liquid flowing through the tube and collecting in a clear plastic bag at the other end.
Damn! That wasn't the colour of liquid I had in mind to expell.
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by movmentish(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hahahahhahahaaha......... No vex say I dey laf u oh, but d tin funny me na why be dat........hehehehehehehehehe
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by An0nimus: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
pretty Nostalgic when yo talked about riding tyres and stuff. Loved the story most then. after that we see a couple x-rated stuffs. the whole cult-ish and s.ex fantasy stories are now starting to wear out...we can do better. yeah and I loved this line "blind epileptic with chronic parkinsons disease" grin..
Re: Good Guy Turned Bad by knockturnal(m): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
An0nimus: pretty Nostalgic when yo talked about riding tyres and stuff. Loved the story most then. after that we see a couple x-rated stuffs. the whole cult-ish and s.ex fantasy stories are now starting to wear out...we can do better. yeah and I loved this line "blind epileptic with chronic parkinsons disease" grin..

Now you have got me in a dilema. The essence of this work is to exhibit how drugs, illicit sex and bad company can affect one's desire to achieve a bright future. How do I achieve this without coming across as boring? That's a handfull!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Requirements For A Successful Talent Discovery / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7] / Hilarious Direct English Meaning Of Some Yoruba Words/sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.