Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Is Anyone Processing MPNP - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Anyone Processing MPNP (30061 Views)

Anyone Processing Canadian Immigration Visa Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 27, 2013
solomonwis:

https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines
Wow I thought the Manitoba own was different.. Jexos!!! cry

Meaning that I can't apply as a marketing Graduate even with my link to Manitoba
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Nobody: 5:31am On May 28, 2013
Ijogz K: Wow I thought the Manitoba own was different.. Jexos!!! cry

Meaning that I can't apply as a marketing Graduate even with my link to Manitoba
Whatever info you need is available on immigrate Manitoba, I don't think they follow the same process as the fsws.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by lilbro(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2013
Ijogz K: Wow I thought the Manitoba own was different.. Jexos!!! cry

GOogle mpnp go to their site and follow instructions as regards application if u have a sponsor and ur job happens to me relevant with the province then u stand a chance of being selected. And yes u must write the ielts exam before u submit ur online application
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by aleshsenior2000(m): 6:51am On May 29, 2013
House pls did anyone know how to apply thru strategic initiative on mpnp.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by osram(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2013
@all,pls can an unskilled immigrant with high school diploma wit strong ties to manitoba apply 4 mpnp?
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Watcher1: 6:52pm On May 29, 2013
osram: @all,pls can an unskilled immigrant with high school diploma wit strong ties to manitoba apply 4 mpnp?
Sure
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by lilbro(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2013
osram: @all,pls can an unskilled immigrant with high school diploma wit strong ties to manitoba apply 4 mpnp?

YES/NO. By unskilled immigrant can u state the skills he possess ?
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
[quote author=aleshsenior2000]House pls did anyone know how to apply thru strategic initiative on mpnp. ???
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by harmony940(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
Please nairalanders i need just one person in Minotoba for my nomination please and please i need ur help,anyone in Minotoba that is ready to help,thanking u all in anticipation.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by aleshsenior2000(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
aleshsenior2000: @ All cän u pls encourage those of us that re still combining our docuemnt together. pls dont let this forum die cos its mean so much to me.
@@ sonet i have gotten my ielts result. I was able to scape thru.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by mikkyphp(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
Been looking for a sponsor in Manitoba. anyone can help?
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
oluspe: Some gladenning NEWS .
FS online application Jan 13 2013
Sponsor interview : 13 may 2013
LOA :16 may 2013.(sponsor recieved it in Brandon, manitoba)

So lets keep believing
You ain't even replying no one.. Y not help others that wanna make enquires?
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by sonet: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
aleshsenior2000: @@ sonet i have gotten my ielts result. I was able to scape thru.
GUY AM HAPI FOR U OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by aleshsenior2000(m): 6:34am On Jun 07, 2013
@ Mr watcher1 can u pls shed more light on how ü apply online.(which copy did u notorised is it photocopy or original before u upload and pls stäte did document u upload. thnks
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by oluspe: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ijogz K: You ain't even replying no one.. Y not help others that wanna make enquires?

Am sorry ,pls whats d question have been quite busy lately. And then preparing to send my file to CIC . Would answer as much as i can. Was not able to read pm.
Wish every one best of luck
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by oluspe: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ijogz K: You ain't even replying no one.. Y not help others that wanna make enquires?

Am sorry ,pls whats d question have been quite busy lately. And then preparing to send my file to CIC . Would answer as much as i can. Was not able to read ur pm.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
oluspe:

Am sorry ,pls whats d question have been quite busy lately. And then preparing to send my file to CIC . Would answer as much as i can. Was not able to read ur pm.
I studied marketing, but I have strong ties to someone at Winnipeg Manitoba.. A very good friend who's also a Citizen..

I work as a marketing executive/brand developer, can I still go ahead with my application? What did u study please?

Can I Claim to be a skilled worker, and start learning trade during d application period before d acceptance?
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by oluspe: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ijogz K i have to give thanks to my supporter he has been most helpful to me, regards filling of forms, following up my application(mailing n calling) their office..

I studied computer engineering, applied under family stream and most of all commited it to God.

You can join this forum u get lots of help

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Watcher1: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ijogz K: I studied marketing, but I have strong ties to someone at Winnipeg Manitoba.. A very good friend who's also a Citizen..

I work as a marketing executive/brand developer, can I still go ahead with my application? What did u study please?

Can I Claim to be a skilled worker, and start learning trade during d application period before d acceptance?
U re good to go oga mi....ur eligible, d ephasis is on ur strong ties to Manitoba though thr is minimum of qualifications i.e @least diploma which i think u ve.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
Watcher1: U re good to go oga mi....ur eligible, d ephasis is on ur strong ties to Manitoba though thr is minimum of qualifications i.e @least diploma which i think u ve.
God bless you, cuz Salomongrandy scared me with the Federal Skilled workers link, when I mentioned what I studied in page 3. I just wanna be sure before I tie down 40k for the language test exam.. Don't wanna waste the money..

@Olusepe thanks for the quick response, Family Stream is called (FS) ryt while normal friend ties is called General Stream (GS) I heard dat they don't give preference to the FS over the GS anymore.. How thru is dis?

Does the fact dat he's a Citizen give me an upper edge or it wuld be categorized d same way it is for a normal PR?
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by oluspe: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ijogz K: God bless you, cuz Salomongrandy scared me with the Federal Skilled workers link, when I mentioned what I studied in page 3. I just wanna be sure before I tie down 40k for the language test exam.. Don't wanna waste the money..

@Olusepe thanks for the quick response, Family Stream is called (FS) ryt while normal friend ties is called General Stream (GS) I heard dat they don't give preference to the FS over the GS anymore.. How thru is dis?

Does the fact dat he's a Citizen give me an upper edge or it wuld be categorized d same way it is for a normal PR?

Fs is family stream, what am aware of is Fs is much faster in terms of processing time than Gs,
Strong ties to province you are applying for is what matters
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by sonet: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2013
oluspe:

Fs is family stream, what am aware of is Fs is much faster in terms of processing time than Gs,
the fastes means is via online
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
sonet: the fastes means is via online

I think everything is still done online.. Or wot do you mean by online?
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
oluspe:

When did you submit your 6months financial statement? Was it while applying or after a while?

When is te settlement plan in a written form?
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by oluspe: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ijogz k
Fs 3-4 mnths Gs 6-12mnths time for application to be processed.

You can submit online or via snail mail(post office)/courier.

I submitted my financial statement while applying.

Settlement plan how u plan to settle on arriving.U cld google dat
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
Wow.. Thanks Bro. Getting the money is not the problem, Building the account to read about 2M within "6Months" is the problem.. 6Months is damnnn long.. Damn!!!
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by sonet: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2013
Ijogz K: I think everything is still done online.. Or wot do you mean by online?
i submitted my via mail
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by sonet: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2013
oluspe: Ijogz k
Fs 3-4 mnths Gs 6-12mnths time for application to be processed.

You can submit online or via snail mail(post office)/courier.

I submitted my financial statement while applying.

Settlement plan how u plan to settle on arriving.U cld google dat
my application go reach 4month on 22 of this month yet i never receive file number though i submitted via mail
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by oluspe: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2013
sonet: my application go reach 4month on 22 of this month yet i never receive file number though i submitted via mail

send them a mail
mpnpsupporter @ gov.mb.ca
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2013
Please is there anyone that applied thru Morden community. Should be pls share experience. I submit my application via online yterday. Thnks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? / The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? / Nigerians Stranded At Seme Border After Shutdown By Soldiers, Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.