Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,429 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? (1003 Views)

Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice / 7 Funny But Annoying Women Character In A Reletionship / Nairalander Needs Reletionship Advice, Please Help Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by silvertuke(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
It has come to my notice that the rate of girls in a relationship are much more than the ones who are single. And the rates of single guys are much more than the guys who are in a relationship. When you go on Face book you notice that like 70% of girls’ relationship status states that they are in a relationship. And like 60% percent of guys claim that they are single. So what I am trying to know is that who are all these girls dating? Since about 60% of guys claim they are single and about 70% of girls are in a relationship.
With my calculation it's obvious that most guys’ double date and many girls date married man.
So be sincere what is your relationship status at present?

As for me am Single.

1 Like

Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
Are you a statistician? How did you get those statistics? I am sure you know the amount of Facebook users. So for you to come here, refer us to Facebook with your "70%" blah blah, you must know what you are saying.

If you are not a statistician and you did not conduct this survey officially, pulling statistics out of thin air, why are you wasting our time?
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
^ I just tire.
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Exponental(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
If u are a statician, u will fool ur people. Simple maths here. It is very possible we have 70% guys n 10% female that are in relationship, assuming no cheats. What this means is dat, d no of male is not equal to no of female.
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by silvertuke(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
sexkillz: Are you a statistician? How did you get those statistics? I am sure you know the amount of Facebook users. So for you to come here, refer us to Facebook with your "70%" blah blah, you must know what you are saying.

If you are not a statistician and you did not conduct this survey officially, pulling statistics out of thin air, why are you wasting our time?

Are you talking to me?

2 Likes

Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by silvertuke(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
Exponental: If u are a statician, u will fool ur people. Simple maths here. It is very possible we have 70% guys n 10% female that are in relationship, assuming no cheats. What this means is dat, d no of male is not equal to no of female.

Only the sense able ones will understand what I am trying to say.. and I belt u are not one of them
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by baibijayyahoo(f): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
why will i be dulling maself in a relationship nau
runz things all the way jare!!!
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
silvertuke:

Are you talking to me?
This guy is a mumu oh grin
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
silvertuke:

Only the sense able ones will understand what I am trying to say.. and I belt u are not one of them
@bold words,Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
silvertuke:

Are you talking to me?
hahahahahhaa. Epic!!
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

baibs?!!!! shocked shocked shocked..jisos klist

not fair now..we have single loving antelopes sorry i meant guys like binger or bringer grin
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
Op. I agree with you. I'm also contributing my quota to the percentage of single sensible guys out there! Singlets (yea i just made it up) rock!
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
lalaosky:

not fair now..we have single loving antelopes sorry i meant guys like binger or bringer grin
lmao
no way oh..... na runs pay pass
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
lalaosky:

bushmeat! I'm already taken grin grin
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by silvertuke(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
binger: This guy is a mumu oh grin

Ok you mean say you be Mumu,
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by silvertuke(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
binger: @bold words,Lwkmd grin grin grin

Am sure you will get paid for noticing right?
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
binger: bushmeat! I'm already taken grin grin

lol.... Two can play that game grin grin grin
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
also remember HIV tins all d way...2moro u will start telling pple how wicked/cheat men re.
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by baibijayyahoo(f): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
ekenedegreat: also remember HIV tins all d way...2moro u will start telling pple how wicked/cheat men re.
you de vex oh....
no time to complain about those things jorh...
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
lalaosky:

lol.... Two can play that game grin grin grin
Nope! Not my game...its exclusive to just one mimito grin grin
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by 190: 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
silvertuke:

Are you talking to me?

grin grin grin

@Post!

[size=28pt]HOOKED grin grin grin[/size]
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Mynd44: 5:13am On Feb 22, 2013
Is this some kind of joke?
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Popowaa: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2013
SMH
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Exponental(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
silvertuke:

Mr SENSE ABLE, watch ur back when pinning someone. I was explaining 2 ur why ur analogy could be wrong n u are here BELTing wit me. U be trouser?
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
Single but not searchin!gringringrin
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Rhymez(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
binger: @bold words,Lwkmd grin grin grin
who is contending for the 'belt'? grin
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
Most girls date handsome boys to save thier reputation..so you can see a situation where only one boy dates up to 5 girls..so most girls are actually hooked up with the wrong guys
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rhymez:
who is contending for the 'belt'? grin
my bloda,i wonder oh grin
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Rhymez(m): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
binger: my bloda,i wonder oh grin
What is the poster talking about? Seriously, I read comments before the main post grin
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rhymez:
What is the poster talking about? Seriously, I read comments before the main post grin
Haha!grin
well,he's saying that there are more girls than guys in a r/ship according to his 'statistics'.
Every other thing there is jargon to buttress his point. smiley
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by Rhymez(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
binger: Haha!grin
well,he's saying that there are more girls than guys in a r/ship according to his 'statistics'.
Every other thing there is jargon to buttress his point. smiley
phew! Thank God I didnt waste my golden time to read it. grin
Re: At Present What Is Your Reletionship Status? by ajufinz(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
AR...
Awaiting Result....

(1) (Reply)

What Hit U Like Lightening When U Saw Him/her / Check This Out / Insecurity & Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.