Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help (25644 Views)

My Sister Is Missing Please / Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! / Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by showstopa: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
MISSING PERSON and CAR:

Akanbi Oluwatoyin and his silver 2008 Highlander with plate no: SMK975AS have been missing since 5:30am on monday. Pls call 08064631642 if you have any information. He has a wife and one year old child that needs him. Please put up his pic and rebroadcast till it gets to those guys In power who can help, even as u join his family in prayers. Thank u

#

I am sorry but Can the moderators put this on the front page please and I do not know what section best fits this. Please Toyins family needs him. He lives in Lagos and was on his way to work in Lekki.

1 Like

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by IB5(f): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
Just searched for "oluwatoyin Akanbi" on fB, I got nine people with same name. Any third name for easy search so I can help you upload her picture?
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by azpekuliar: 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
@OP... Drop the link to his FB profile.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by showstopa: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
Thanks you both.
He is a guy ,married with a daughter...link is https://www.facebook.com/#!/akanbi.oluwatoyin

God Bless you all.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Tolexander: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
pls make sure non of her relatives or friends off its phone cos of the call to demand for ransom.
Things are just getting worse daily. An adult missing like an ekuke(cat).
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by IB5(f): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
OP the link you gave is not leading me to the name you have stated. With over 20 people having that same user name. The ones I checked reside in Ekiti, Osogbo and Ibadan. Nothing like Lagos embarassed

Hope you find the person soon, good luck. cry

1 Like

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by IB5(f): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
Moderator front page.

And a picture of him wearing sun shade is not revealing enough Op

4 Likes

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
na wa o! lekki has also turned to a beehive of criminal activities. the other time it was that lady... can't remember her name. now this one? o ga o!
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
Na wa o

'Have you seen' is now becoming a daily thing.

May God protect Oluwatoyin Akanbi, who shares names with my primary school friend.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by pomporiking: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
Maybe d guy still dey with in babe for hotel

1 Like

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Burger01(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Got same message on my bb but with a different piix.. Is this the same person?.

1 Like

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Rich4god(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
pompori king: Maybe d guy still dey with in babe for hotel
Guy na wa you o...

1 Like

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
pompori king: Maybe d guy still dey with in babe for hotel
Mumu...u peeps will always turn everything in2 a joke.

2 Likes

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by lordGrad: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
Maybe dis pic would help

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by midow4life: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
showstopa: MISSING PERSON and CAR:
That's a clearer picture with the said person and car
Akanbi Oluwatoyin and his silver 2008 Highlander with plate no: SMK975AS have been missing since 5:30am on monday. Pls call 08064631642 if you have any information. He has a wife and one year old child that needs him. Please put up his pic and rebroadcast till it gets to those guys In power who can help, even as u join his family in prayers. Thank u

#

I am sorry but Can the moderators put this on the front page please and I do not know what section best fits this. Please Toyins family needs him. He lives in Lagos and was on his way to work in Lekki.

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by spenca: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
May he walk back home safe n healthy tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by andyanders: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
The God of Prophet T.B.Joshua will rescue you in Jesus name ,Amen. The God of Prophet T.B.Joshua will release fire on the kidnappers or whatever/whoever they are in Jesus name, Amen. Let the family go to Synagogue church and get the Anointing water, spray it on his picture, the kidnappers or whosoever holding him will not have peace until they release him without any ransom.

5 Likes

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by maj007(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
may God be with him wherever he is and bring him home safely.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
Praying
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
He's a grown asss and will be ok. He's probably on a getaway with some chick or GPS malfunction rerouted him to China via land.

Get home soon buddy.

1 Like

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by maj007(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
candygosh:

Like seriously. It could have beeen your brother or son too.
I won't be surprised if you venture into robbery or abduction cos tht post shows he lacked sympaathy

Oh boy, no be me now. Why not quote the guy stupid guy directly. can't still believe he made that comment.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by geosegun(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
REALITY101: He's a grown asss and will be ok. He's probably on a getaway with some chick or GPS malfunction rerouted him to China via land.

Get home soon buddy.

Come off it man. this is somebody I know very well He used to be my classmate in the UK. I hope and pray He is safe whereever he is. I can assure you he is a cool and God fearing young man.

1 Like

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by maj007(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
@mod, thks for hiding that inhuman post from that guy and for editing my furious response. Thnks again. Praying for the guy.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by amiskurie(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
spenca: May he walk back home safe n healthy tomorrow
HABA bros!
Person carry grand suv commot you kon say make e waka back..me dey pray make say make e ride back ina grand style if nt gangnam style.
GOD DEY!

5 Likes

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by chiboy11(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
andyanders: The God of Prophet T.B.Joshua will rescue you in Jesus name ,Amen. The God of Prophet T.B.Joshua will release fire on the kidnappers or whatever/whoever they are in Jesus name, Amen. Let the family go to Synagogue church and get the Anointing water, spray it on his picture, the kidnappers or whosoever holding him will not have peace until they release him without any ransom.
its ppe like u dat s takin dis country back, instead of bringng a soloid sugestion in lokin 4d misin person ure askg his pple to go 2a church, na dier him dey, let's face d truth in dis country abeg

2 Likes

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by tellwisdom: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
Why would anyone remove my comment from the surface of this page??...You moderators should respect yourselves and maintain transparency when dealing with users..angry angry

This dude in question, might be chilling under third mainland bridge at the waterside, since he works on the island..please check. Again, let's not bother much about the car...life first sad.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Wendyslim(f): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
May he come back safely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend / Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.