Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

What Is The Prospects Of Public Health In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Prospects Of Public Health In Nigeria (1402 Views)

Careers In Public Health / Prospects of NEBOSH without BSc / What Can I Do With Masters In Public Health (mph) Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Prospects Of Public Health In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
Am a final year medical laboratory science student majoring in microbiology and epidermiology,i have interest in public health masters degree level and i have done a lot of research about this career pathway,pls do we have public health professionals or students here to please explain to some of us who are novice to the public health work with the rudiments,job satisfaction of public health,what i mean is maybe type of agency,nature of work,wages and entitlements with what is required of one to be an expert in the field,have anyone been to field survey?

(1) (Reply)

Any Presentation Topics Ideas / How I Passed My Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam At First Try! / Learn Advance Excel 2016, Sageone,sap, Quickbooks And Eviews For 2k Each!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.