Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53491 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by pazienza(m): 3:35am On Feb 22, 2013
Wow! Alex is exactly the stuff we need. You have caught my eye bro,your views and opinions are in consonance with what ndigbo need,and you have a strong character too.
But i will hold my vote for now,let me see other potential candidates,before i make my nomination.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 3:57am On Feb 22, 2013
NRI PRIEST: I have been very busy but i will soon get back....Manny4life kedu offia chelui?

Nna, I don't understand, biko kowa...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 4:02am On Feb 22, 2013
alex101: I strongly believe that you are a coward. You are always all suped up when attacking anything Igbo, but when it comes to non-Igbo, you chicken out like a typical efulefu. Though your reason for creating division amongst Igbo is due to your inferirity complex. Let me ask you a question, if the EZE Ndigbo won't work or will be a failure, why border yourself? Why don't you wait and when it "fails" again, then you can come and make fun of us?

Nwanne, you shouldn't reply even anuofia that comes on the thread, ndigbo amalugo na obulu ife gbasatara alaigbo, Abagworo always has his pull-down syndrome. Remember the advice from Oumchi and Odunnu, please heed the advice.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by adabeke12(f): 4:49am On Feb 22, 2013
Clirm: Pls can someone link me to where Yorubas are practicing this type of sh!t in nairaland ? Or any other tribe in naija ? Una too dey ridicul umaself. Unu megburu onwe unu na nzuzu

so some other tribe has to start something and then the igbo should follow abi? why can't igbos be the leader? if you dont like it ogbasara gi soso. hapu ndi ozo aka biko.

5 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by adabeke12(f): 4:51am On Feb 22, 2013
dayokanu:

Well said nwoke

arrant rubbish. mscheww
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by adabeke12(f): 5:00am On Feb 22, 2013
FreeGlobe:
why is it that you are only seen during elections? Am always skeptical about the female igbos here but your on point with this comment. cool

lol plz don't be we are igbos to. We bring kings to the world smiley

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by donchris369: 5:22am On Feb 22, 2013
Boy,you and your likes ilugunboy,dayokanu,cybeerg,garri,cfours,seanet01 can now go hug the nearest transformer.
Dudu_Negro: i knew the way you guys were going it was going to end in this. well, the chaotic beginning of the secon or third ezeship is being watched. let us know who you elect this third time.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by FreeGlobe(f): 5:39am On Feb 22, 2013
donchris369: Boy,you and your likes ilugunboy,dayokanu,cybeerg,garri,cfours,seanet01 can now go hug the nearest transformer.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
please tell them to wet themselves before going.

Alex has my vote.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by donchris369: 5:56am On Feb 22, 2013
Nwannem, alex ima ya before? I have seen all what he wrote about his intentions but we don't know his antecedents bro. I know he is igbo but like odumchi's case we won't afford to make another mistake bro. It will be suicidal if we make a mistake. I don't really know that alex guy just started seeing him yesterday. I will prefer onlytruth atleast till we know alex with the contributions he will be making in the nearest future. Anyway, who am I to decide. Ndigbo have the final say.
FreeGlobe:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
please tell them to wet themselves before going.

Alex has my vote.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ChimaAdeoye: 6:15am On Feb 22, 2013
Please nobody should misunderstand me. Afterall, i'm half Igbo myself.Just wondering in my mind why anywhere you have two or more Ibos, one of them wants to be called Eze Ndigbo. There is Eze Ndigbo in every town in Niger Republic and Mali. I won't be surprised if there are some in hell.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by FreeGlobe(f): 6:29am On Feb 22, 2013
donchris369: Nwannem, alex ima ya before? I have seen all what he wrote about his intentions but we don't know his antecedents bro. I know he is igbo but like odumchi's case we won't afford to make another mistake bro. It will be suicidal if we make a mistake. I don't really know that alex guy just started seeing him yesterday. I will prefer onlytruth atleast till we know alex with the contributions he will be making in the nearest future. Anyway, who am I to decide. Ndigbo have the final say.
That was my fear initially but ve gone through his post and his response on this thread aligns with my beliefs. Onlytruth does not support Biafra, He believes igbos should only fight for their place in Nigeria of while Alex's stand is brilliant. Onlytruth is Peter Obi's sycophant. Anyway we cant afford onlytruth again, it will not mean well. It will position him as indispensable. We need a fresh blood.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by dayokanu(m): 6:37am On Feb 22, 2013
manny4life:

Mbanu, the person who I called person was Dayokanu and I quoted gbankiti, because she quoted him when she replied him...

Were you born retardded or you just acquired it over time you disgusting leper.

Speak to me only when spoken to...you disgusting leprechaun ! where are your manners? these days, every morronn has an opinion about Dayokanu

Imagine the nerve for this schlepp, A direct descendant of men who tie wrappers is mentioning my name all over cyberspace

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by donchris369: 6:38am On Feb 22, 2013
Nwanne this biafra thing should not be an issue. We should focus on how to place ndigbo in a more advantaged position. We have to look up to important issues about ndigbo and not this biafra thing.
FreeGlobe:
That was my fear initially but ve gone through his post and his response on this thread aligns with my beliefs. Onlytruth does not support Biafra, He believes igbos should only fight for their place in Nigeria of while Alex's stand is brilliant. Onlytruth is Peter Obi's sycophant. Anyway we cant afford onlytruth again, it will not mean well. It will position him as indispensable. We need a fresh blood.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by DuduNegro: 7:04am On Feb 22, 2013
donchris369: Nwanne this biafra thing should not be an issue. We should focus on how to place ndigbo in a more advantaged position. We have to look up to important issues about ndigbo and not this biafra thing.

cool. grin.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Rhino5dm: 7:14am On Feb 22, 2013
What is Bye Election? I hope we won't end up having five Ezes before December just like how you guys couldn't agree with each other when given the slot of senate president.

Evans Ewerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Wabara, Ken Nnamani and Ayim Pius Ayim shocked

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by DuduNegro: 7:18am On Feb 22, 2013
rhino mijin amaria, na gan yanda kana tattauna da berem. grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by aryzgreat: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2013
Alex101 has caught my attention, make i dust ma voter's card! but i wish i can vote BABYOSISI, dat beb is d OJUKWU ndi igbo on NL. Igbo defender to d core!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by FreeGlobe(f): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2013
donchris369: Nwanne this biafra thing should not be an issue. We should focus on how to place ndigbo in a more advantaged position. We have to look up to important issues about ndigbo and not this biafra thing.
There has to be a way to balance both and carry everyone along and that's what Alex is bringing to the table. You can't alienate yourself from those who want biafra and claim you are igbo eze.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by FreeGlobe(f): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2013
aryzgreat: Alex101 has caught my attention, make i dust ma voter's card! but i wish i can vote BABYOSISI, dat beb is d OJUKWU ndi igbo on NL. Igbo defender to d core!
Baby mama or policewoman for ezenwanyi!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2013
Ezenwanyi throne is not vacant
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by FreeGlobe(f): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2013
Ngwakwe: Ezenwanyi throne is not vacant
says who? it is. When an elected official resigns, his first lady goes with him.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Afam4eva(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2013
FreeGlobe:
says who? it is. When an elected official resigns, his first lady goes with him.
Is she a first lady? Are first ladies elected? Ogugua was election seperate from Odumchi and she remains the Ezewanyi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by adabeke12(f): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2013
dayokanu:

Were you born retardded or you just acquired it over time you disgusting leper.

Speak to me only when spoken to...you disgusting leprechaun ! where are your manners? these days, every morronn has an opinion about Dayokanu

Imagine the nerve for this schlepp, A direct descendant of men who tie wrappers is mentioning my name all over cyberspace

just wondering wat r u doing on this thread? Go and create your own. wtf! shuuuuuu away, create one for the Yorubas and leave this one alone haba, or do u want to be igbo now? ok i get it. renounce your yorobaship then wait till your next life mayb CHI will let you come back ass igbo thats if your lucky.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2013
Clirm: Pls can someone link me to where Yorubas are practicing this type of sh!t in nairaland ? Or any other tribe in naija ? Una too dey ridicul umaself. Unu megburu onwe unu na nzuzu

^^^^^^

Anyi ga emeriri ihe ndi ozo mere?

Mara na ndi ozo na amuru ihe n'aka anyi.

Onwuru na ina eso ihe neme na NL, iga ama uru obara na anyi nwere onye ndu na obu onye ka na etinye onu na okwu nde di mkpa metutara Ndi Igbo.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2013
odumchi: Asi m ka m gbaara unu ama maka ihe ga-eme na iru. Aroro m nro ebe ndi osuaghara na ndi nkpasa biara ebe a mebisia ihe niile unu na-eme. Ama m na-agbara unu bu na unu hapu ha aka o. Gba ha nkiti. Ha mesia, ha alaa. N'onye asaachila ha okwu maka ndi Igbo si na onye ara na onye isi di nma anaaghi akota okwu.

^^^^^^

M gana agbachizi ndi nsogbu nkiti.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by EkoAtlantic1(f): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2013
Abagworo:

I'm a real Igbo guy and believe in reality. The Eze you guys elected has already resigned and what makes you think the next one won't resign. You started from a woman winning the Eze-elect to introducing the male. Can't you see that it ain't working? By the way who is the Sarkin Hausawa of Nairaland or the Amanyanabo of Ijaw on Nairaland or Obong of Efil/Ibibio on Nairaland or even Oba of Edos(who have internationaly recognized monarchy) on Nairaland?
That's why you ibos are the Japan of Africa
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ejine(m): 9:21am On Feb 22, 2013
Doube Post...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ejine(m): 9:21am On Feb 22, 2013
Abagworo:

I'm a real Igbo guy and believe in reality. The Eze you guys elected has already resigned and what makes you think the next one won't resign. You started from a woman winning the Eze-elect to introducing the male. Can't you see that it ain't working? By the way who is the Sarkin Hausawa of Nairaland or the Amanyanabo of Ijaw on Nairaland or Obong of Efil/Ibibio on Nairaland or even Oba of Edos(who have internationaly recognized monarchy) on Nairaland?

My brother, this is a shameful form of reasoning; and if I'm to be honest with you, in the real world, I do my best to distance myself from people who think or act like this, because such reasoning can only come from a docile, rubber-neck coward with a critically dangerous inferiority complex, whose lack of confidence impedes his ambition and turns him to an eternal underachiever. And you shouldn't welcome this type of mentality. No offense bros. This is not a personal attack, but the truth needs to be said.

For anyone to even make such an embarrassing statement as the one you've shown above, it must really mean he has no faith in himself, and is born to be a beta-male all his life, forever hanging on the actions of others like a 3rd-class human.
I can certainly tell you, I do not look around my neighborhood to check if my other neighbors are knacking their fiancees before I decide to knack my own fiancee in the night. grin
And I sure as hell didn't look around me to check if the abokis were going to school before I decided to seek the best education for myself.

If your life and actions are chiefly based on the actions and choices of others, I'm happy for you. But please do not try to project it on us.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by nduchucks: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2013
Nwanne m, PointB, biko change the title of the thread to Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland - By Election- 2013

Bye-Election may be confused to mean bye bye election. This election is not intended to say goodbye to anyone but to usher in a new Eze.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 9:49am On Feb 22, 2013
aryzgreat: Alex101 has caught my attention, make i dust ma voter's card! but i wish i can vote BABYOSISI, dat beb is d OJUKWU ndi igbo on NL. Igbo defender to d core!

^^^^^^

My concern is, do you (we) really know Alex101 very well before now? Just to ensure that we're not going to elect someone that's planted.

I want to be convinced.

Else, we should chose from the people we know well.

Still waiting to be convinced.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Rhino5dm: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2013
Kai alarji waneni? Ai' tana da aure. Haba, wasa kwai na ke yi da ita. cool

Dudu_Negro: rhino mijin amaria, na gan yanda kana tattauna da berem. grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2013
Welcome back all of you. I believe Onlytruth would join us in the course of the proceedings.

So let's get this nomination started. Subject to rules stated on the first pages, bonafide members of our Igbo community may now commence nomination of their choice candidates for the Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland election. Please note that you are entitled to make make two nominations. One may also sufffice.

Let me also restate that the Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland stool is exclusively reserved for the male folks, while the Eze Nwanyi is for the female. The Eze Nwanyi position is NOT vacant, and we should not be nominating any female poster at this time. Therefore, those females who have been nominated will not reflect in the update.

Nomination made previously on this thread updated below. Kindly gently nudge me if there is any omission:

Nomination Update.
Alex101 - 2
Onlytruth - 1
KittyKings - 1

Alex101's self nomination will also be taken as acceptance of nomination.

Let's roll...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

7 Buhari Ministers That Are Doing Absolutely Nothing / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.