Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

Guidelines On Creating A Topic On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guidelines On Creating A Topic On Nairaland (597 Views)

Project Topic On Human Resource Management / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines On Creating A Topic On Nairaland by sureteeboy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
I've noticed this for a long time but decided to post it today. I saw a post some days back on a tutorial but was suprised when I opened and found out that the person is also asking for the tutorial. There is a great diff. Between "how to say no to someone without causing problem" and "How can I say no to someone without causing problem.

Let our Topics be clear enough so that the reader won't be confused. Lets learn how to and when to use the question Tag(? )

(1) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Buying Human Hair Escapes Lynching (watch Ur Barber) / 3 Important Things In Life / How She Was Able To Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.