Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. (3517 Views)

10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Moib(f): 12:32am On Feb 22, 2013
My neighbour came bk 2day telin me how a guy she met d previous day,decided to com take ha out d nxt day.after chopin 2 roastd cat fish,d guy told ha they shld go to knw his place.she agreed.bt as they got there,he invitd ha inside nd wantd to hav sex.haba,jus 2days of meetin person?she used bike to com home sayin d guy refusd to bring ha bk cos of d sex she refusd him.guys abeg,no b all gals una fit deceive wit fish ok.
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Tallest45(m): 1:15am On Feb 22, 2013
Lolz
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 22, 2013
Deceive?... what exactly was she expecting when he invited her to his place?.. was she expecting a prayer session or what?....

Nobody is deceiving anybody! She should not have gone if she was not ready for sex!

9 Likes

Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Mynd44: 4:55am On Feb 22, 2013
Another redundant thread
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by 190: 5:27am On Feb 22, 2013
[size=38pt]DIES[/size]
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by 2goodbobo(m): 5:54am On Feb 22, 2013
The guy even try sef cos na pure water some boys dey use take sleep with girls. Between, who told her their is free lunch this days? Boyz are not smiling o
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by 190: 6:28am On Feb 22, 2013
2goodbobo: The guy even try sef cos na pure water some boys dey use take sleep with girls. Between, who told her their is free lunch this days? Boyz are not smiling o

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Moib(f): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2013
So a lady cannot jus visit a guy witout expectin sex?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by djeezy(m): 6:55am On Feb 22, 2013
Moi-b:
So a lady cannot jus visit a guy witout expectin sex?
It is not proper. She ought to envisage the probable outcome. But seriously most girls love to chop money and runaway.smh.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Moib(f): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2013
Me sha,i bliv a real man wld take his tym wit the sex tin.he wld tease a woman wit his charms.at d end,na d woman go beg 4 sex.d guy in dis case mis road.

1 Like

Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by 190: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2013
OP

I'm guilty as charged lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by etoroh: 8:02am On Feb 22, 2013
lwkmd
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by moniker(f): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2013
Op na wa for u oh..
Imagine topic..smh
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Moib(f): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2013
take ur tym o @190
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2013
Awon eleba aka elebis alias cheap ashantes.
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Oahray: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2013
Lmao grin grin

Na the roasted fish dey vex the gal, not the sex grin

How gal go agree to follow guy go house and then get upset over his advances? She be learner?
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Inosenduatall: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2013
Lol... This is funny!

But seriously though, she for no go d guy house if she no ready to nak akpako now. Fish or no fish.

Or... Is she a learner
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by freecocoa(f): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2013
All these cheap girls and the useless boys they end up with will not let someone hear word,mscheew.

As for the person saying she shouldn't have gone home with him if she didn't want 5ex, well I can only guess the kinda guy you are, smy.
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2013
2goodbobo: The guy even try sef cos na pure water some boys dey use take sleep with girls. Between, who told her their is free lunch this days? Boyz are not smiling o

grin grin...*faints*

these days, sometimes it's just smooth talks alone and you're tapping that äss in few minutes time .no money, no food, no water, NOTHING!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by 2goodbobo(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2013
lalaosky:

grin grin...*faints*

these days, sometimes it's just smooth talks alone and you're tapping that äss in few minutes time .no money, no food, no water, NOTHING!!

Bros you don talk am finish. #Teamsweetmouth
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by fubbyy(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2013
Am still confused about girls and concept of 5ex, they sound as if 5ex is a favour to a guy but during the act they enjoy it most..

3 Likes

Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by cindyrella(f): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2013
Lmao! Wetin pesin no go see for NL?
Fish ke? grin grin grin
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2013
Mynd_44: Another redundant thread
And I bet, it Will make front page.
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by apache77(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2013
2 catfish at 3k5 each. Dats 7k. See glutton.hungry girl. How only one girl go chop two fish finish only her? Yet she dey vex say guy man wan chop her kpomo? She dey craz ni?
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2013
@OP

Na you & your friend that should stop the deceit. tongue

She went ahead hoping there was 'more fish' to chop not knowing she was the fish. grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2013
2goodbobo:

Bros you don talk am finish. #Teamsweetmouth

gbam..your head dey there
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2013
Moi-b:
My neighbour came bk 2day telin me how a guy she met d previous day,decided to com take ha out d nxt day.after chopin 2 roastd cat fish,d guy told ha they shld go to knw his place.she agreed.bt as they got there,he invitd ha inside nd wantd to hav sex.haba,jus 2days of meetin person?she used bike to com home sayin d guy refusd to bring ha bk cos of d sex she refusd him.guys abeg,no b all gals una fit deceive wit fish ok.
so, u no knw say na help my man give ur frnd? Some girls sef de pray make dem see guy wey go take dem out..but ur frnd see guy wey take am out, still wan help am on top, by demanding 4 sex, she come de form...why she no form 4 d cat fish wey she chop.

1 Like

Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Moib(f): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2013
Lol,una don make me laf finish.d gal don learn ha lesson sha.
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2013
Moi-b:
Ur brain na fake
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2013
lalaosky:

grin grin...*faints*

MERCIFUL GOD!!!
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2013
NubiLove: Deceive?... what exactly was she expecting when he invited her to his place?.. was she expecting a prayer session or what?....

Nobody is deceiving anybody! She should not have gone if she was not ready for sex!
i wonder oh.
Omo, op ur friend is still a learner oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. / ( PICS) Ladies & Gentle Men Can U Pick Up This Child If You See It On The Road / Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.