Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special (2901 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:59am On Feb 22, 2013
•Can A man bleed for a week and survive?

•Can he squeeze a 14 inch baby from a 2
Centimeter Hole?

•Can he carry a 7 pound baby in his stomach for 9
months?

•Can he take care of a child, cook,clean and talk on
the phone at the same time?

•Can he go a week only eating salad?

•Can he watch the love of his life be with someone
else and keep
quiet?

•Can he burn his forehead with a curling iron and
not complain?

•Can he walk all day in 5 inch heels?

•Can he cry all night then wake up the next
morning like everything is okay?

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by 190: 6:36am On Feb 22, 2013
I thought it was actually 25 reasons
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 22, 2013
Lol!
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by djeezy(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2013
Nothing to comment.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by luvmijeje(f): 6:52am On Feb 22, 2013
Oga o,u re writing with sense until u got to point 5.YOU TRIED
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2013
Dondav: And your Point is?

Women deserve all the credit in the world!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:06am On Feb 22, 2013
190: I thought it was actually 25 reasons

You can help me with the remaining 16.....
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2013
luvmijeje: Oga o,u re writing with sense until u got to point 5.YOU TRIED

Thank you sweet heart!
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2013
Yes o! Tell dem jare!

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by 190: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

You can help me with the remaining 16.....

angry angry
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:39am On Feb 22, 2013
Dondav:
Da Fuq u talking about?... What Credit?... They are bunch of Materialistic, indecisive, Random and unpredictable set of partners!

No they are not!
They are the best companion in the world!!
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2013
Everyone is special & unique...after all there are things men do that women cannot dare doing.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2013
Dondav:
Da Fuq u talking about?... What Credit?... They are bunch of Materialistic, indecisive, Random and unpredictable set of partners!
Misogynist,i guess
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by brushstrokes(f): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2013
Yes we are cheesy cheesy

But point 6 is a big NO undecided angry
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2013
brush_strokes: Yes we are cheesy cheesy

But point 6 is a big NO undecided angry

You girls would always accept us back when we do you wrong and apologize
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2013
And men re what?
Dondav:
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by brushstrokes(f): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

You girls would always accept us back when we do you wrong and apologize
I can condone so many wrongs, but out-right cheating aint one of them sad, if you must cheat break-up first angry it poison's my mind and leave me cold
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:09am On Feb 22, 2013
brush_strokes:
I can condone so many wrongs, but out-right cheating aint one of them sad, if you must cheat break-up first angry it poison's my mind and leave me cold
i likey cheesy
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2013
Sniffa: And men re what?

Oh sweet you're here? I kept to my word!! smiley
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2013
brush_strokes:

Baby.... We will always treat you right! No worries!! wink
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
•Can A man bleed for a week and survive?
50cent got shot 25 times and he's still alive.tupac sang "i got shot 5 times but i'm still breathing, living proof there's a God if you need a reason"

•Can he squeeze a 14 inch baby from a 2
Centimeter Hole?
can a woman stand up and pee without the urine running down her legs?.

•Can he carry a 7 pound baby in his stomach for 9
months
give us a womb and a punny and watch us carry that baby for 2years.BTW, can women impregnate themselves?

•Can he take care of a child, cook,clean and talk on the phone at the same time?
for shizzle!!!.do all bachelors have live in ladies that cook and clean for them?.go and see how mechanics work under the scorching sun, crawl under cars with soiled clothes and sweat running down their body and still talk on the phone when calls comes in

•Can he go a week only eating salad?[quote]
wetin you dey talk ijele?. Oh boy come school come see as boys dey smoke garri for 2 straight weeks cos man pikin broke die.no talk this kain thing again o.some girls can't even stay a day with out eating shawarma, fried rice et al

[quote]•Can he watch the love of his life be with someone else and keep quiet?
who will watch the LOVE of his/her life be with someone else and keep quiet?.if my partner does that, then she's encouraging me to cheat more.for your info, jealousy shows you love someone, it's only bad when you over step your boundaries while showing it.and it's girls that will try all their possible best not to even introduce their BF's to their female friends to avoid them chasing their friends.so what are you on about?.please no lady/man should watch his lover cheat on him/her and keep quiet.that's plain stupidîty!!

•Can he burn his forehead with a curling iron and
not complain?
can a lady do that and not complain?...smh!!.

•Can he walk all day in 5 inch heels?
can she carry 50KG bag of cement into a warehouse steadily for more than one hour?

•Can he cry all night then wake up the next
morning like everything is okay?
oh my days!!..it's men that hides their emotion more than women.some women are so emotional, it shows in their daily actions and faces.men can hide their sufferings and you wouldn't even know they're going through hard times.

@ OP, My point is that both genders are special. stop trying to compare cos for every 7 reasons you come up with to show why women are special than men(that's what you thread succeded in doing), i can come up with equally if not more reasons on why men are more special than women!!

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2013
Dondav:

stop this fallacious generalizations...

Hope you know those words you used up there still goes out to your mother,sister and niece?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Oahray: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2013
Ok, it's eight now. The number of reasons keep reducing grin

Frankly only three reasons make sense there:
-periods (not many ladies bleed for 7days unless she has menorrhagia)
-pregnancy/childbirth, and
-multitasking (many guys can do this too, and not all ladies can either).

For the first two, if Nature gives you a task, it gives you the ability to handle it too. It's shortsighted to say males (if roles were reversed) would die of it.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2013
lalaosky:
50cent got shot 25 times and he's still alive.tupac sang "i got shot 5 times but i'm still breathing, living proof there's a God if you need a reason"

can a woman stand up and pee without the urine running down her legs?.

give us a womb and a punny and watch us carry that baby for 2years.BTW, can women impregnate themselves?

for shizzle!!!.do all bachelors have live in ladies that cook and clean for them?.go and see how mechanics work under the scorching sun, crawl under cars with soiled clothes and sweat running down their body and still talk on the phone when calls comes in

lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Oahray: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2013
Dondav:
Speak for your mom and sister(s) only! angry
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2013
Oahray: Speak for your mom and sister(s) only! angry

Easy na! No be fight!! embarassed
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2013
lalaosky:

stop this fallacious generalizations...

Hope you know those words you used up there still goes out to your mother,sister and niece?
and his mother's mother, cousin and alll bunch of his family.
mtcheew maybe the guy's mother died after giving birth to him and his father started patronising holes....that y he see life that way, dumbas's
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by Oahray: 8:38am On Feb 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Easy na! No be fight!! embarassed
ok *drops bottle*
but you should give the ladies some respect, at least for the sake of mothers (yours inclusive) out there.

Oya apologize! angry
Re: 9 Reasons Why Women Are So Special by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2013
Oahray: Speak for your mom and sister(s) only! angry
lmao. i see you jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? / Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? / Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.