Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos (17979 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey / Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by chachacorner: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Exactly one week Goldie died, a candlelight ceremony was held in her memory by her close friends and associates yesterday, Thursday. You would recall that:
Hip-hop artiste and Nigeria’s representative at the last Big Brother Africa Star Game reality show; Goldie passed away on Thursday night shortly after she returned from the US where she attended the Grammy Awards on Sunday. The musician who is famed for her renaissance style, died at Reddington Hospital, in Victoria Island, Lagos.

She was said to have been rushed to the hospital after she complained of a migraine and then gave up the ghost in the hands of her friend and Channel O Veejay; Denrele Edun, who was in the hospital with her.

Susan Oluwabimpe Harvey was signed on to Kennis Music Record label in 2010 and the deal has since re-launched her music career with the release of her acclaimed debut titled, ‘Gold’.

The album had hit songs including ‘You Know It’, ‘Jawo Jawo’ and ‘Don’t Touch My Body’.

http://chachacorner.com/candle-light-ceremony-held-in-memory-of-goldie-harvey-photos/

Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by kentornic: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2013
R.I.P Goldie

Check out Prezzo's breas.t!! grin

1 Like

Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by ab1x: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2013
Rip.
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Igwe9(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2013
"Man Die go", Life goes on. R.I.P Goldie!
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by chelseabmw(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2013
Bad
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by greall1: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2013
Let dis lady.

Rest.
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2013
kentornic: R.I.P Goldie

Check out Prezzo's breas.t!! grin
May God forgive you grin
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by azukaazuka: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2013
oh no
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by scholes23(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2013
RIP Goldie. May d good LORD accept ur soul and those who lost their lives in one way or d oda IJN . AMEN

1 Like

Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Tos87(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2013
RIp
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2013
The crux of the matter is give your lives to Christ and do God's will.

5 Likes

Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by bunchyproject(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2013
Life Goes on------if you want to buy a property in portharcourt check here:https://www.nairaland.com/bunchyproject/topics
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2013
RIP goldie Havey...am a lover of her music
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by seuncyber(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2013
R I P
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by 5alive(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2013
who is goldie?
Is she a boy? Or is he a girl?
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by MEILYN(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2013
.say my name say my name, na d way wey u dey do me so oo dey blow my brain, i no fit shout oo no find my trouble ,d way wey u dey do me so oo dey blow my brain.......

wen u were alive, i thought i didnt like u but i always sang ur song......

Jawon Jawon Jawon Lomo chaiii R I P goldie

Skibobo Skibobo We love u

I Wish R I P MEANT RETURN IN PEACE
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by dady12: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2013
the best way to rest in peace is to give your life to christ while you are alive,no repentance in the grave,accett jesus christ as your personal savour,goldie ,good night

2 Likes

Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2013
is that prezzo shocked he looks like a douchebag lipsrsealed.. and who's the tall nigg@
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Chiemekaorizu(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2013
RIP GOLDIE....
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by brosdoncome(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2013
So no more skibiribirobo ski ski skiribirobo sad
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2013
jammyng: The crux of the matter is give your lives to Christ and do God's will.
Please let us not even start.

2 Likes

Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by brosdoncome(m): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2013
Its becuz Karen Igho has been deceiving us with her igbobi sign-board shoes all d way =D
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Chiemekaorizu(m): 9:31am On Feb 22, 2013
omo_to_dun: Is that guy standing on the sofa or is he really that tall?
that guy is ola...he represented 9ja last year in bba stargame but he left the house early.
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2013
Chiemeka orizu: that guy is ola...he represented 9ja last year in bba stargame but he left the house early.

Wrong answer sir!
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by daroz(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2013
The second pix...........Is that Derele leading the prayer? shocked

1 Like

Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by brosdoncome(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2013
omo_to_dun: Is that guy standing on the sofa or is he really that tall?

Its becuz Karen Igho has been deceiving us with her igbobi sign-board shoes all d way =D
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by rubi96(f): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2013
Don't tell it's because of Goldie, Prezz changed his hair colour, anywayz RIPP Goldie
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2013
edreesabiodun: Please let us not even start.
start what exactly

2 Likes

Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Ejine(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2013
Ugh! Enough already!

This was the same woman a lot of people were blasting last year as an "embarrassment to Nigerian women".
Now, all of a sudden, people don do U-turn, come dey pretend like Goldie ended World hunger or some stupiid shiiit like that.

Na real waa oh.

1 Like

Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Godyke(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2013
RIP Goldie....I have always been your fan and will miss you dearly.

Farewell to one of our Nigerian idols
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by OMG2013(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2013
kunletiwoo: May God forgive you grin

Amen...RIP GOLDIE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Alibaba's Concert In Lagos / Ali Baba: "Don't Flaunt Wealth Without Telling Us How You Made It" / Top Playboy Hot Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.