Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,263 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

1 Plot Of Land For Sale At Ologolo,lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 1 Plot Of Land For Sale At Ologolo,lekki (1456 Views)

Executive & Brand New 4bedroom Duplex + Bq To Let Ologolo Lekki (pics) / Uncompleted Twin Duplex 4 Sale At Ologolo Lekki. / Affordable 670sqm Land At Ologolo Agungi Lekki For Sale 15M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Plot Of Land For Sale At Ologolo,lekki by ifyalways(f): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2013
I have a plot of dry land for sale at Ologolo,Lekki 2(Opposite Agungi,after Jakande R/about) .
No omonile problem,guaranteed by the Ojomu royal Family,Ajiran.
Asking Price N10 M.
Interested?Send a mail to ifyalways@gmail.com with "land" as subject.
Re: 1 Plot Of Land For Sale At Ologolo,lekki by ifyalways(f): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2013
still selling.
Ologolo is just opposite Agungi if you are coming from VI/Lekki.
Re: 1 Plot Of Land For Sale At Ologolo,lekki by ifyalways(f): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2013
still selling.
Price negotiable.
Re: 1 Plot Of Land For Sale At Ologolo,lekki by erundupe: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2013
@ify....if you could remember my posts with the headies:Quiet fortunes make 750USD Monthly doing Survey Online...i was so disappointed to read ur comments by challenging the Genuity of my post...i'll like to contest with you based on ur knowledge regarding what you knew about Survey.i can as well prove to you that i av a Survey that pays up to 75USD Per Survey daily 2250USD Monthly...but before i could go further i want you to give me one advertising paying site(CLICK AND GET PAID) like the ONE i gave in my posting AND I WILL STOP POSTING FREE INFORMATION ON NAIRALAND...I'M HERE TO HELP PEOPLE FREE OF CHARGE.

THIS IS A CHALLEGE FOR U...GIVE ME ONE SINGLE PAYING ADS ON THE INTERNET AND U WIN!!!

workingmom377@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Semi Detached House In Abuja(kabusa Garden) For Sale Or Rent / A Single Room @ Ogba Off College Rd Going For 3,000 Per Month!!! / For Sale 2flat 3bedroom Flat Each In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.