Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Fan Writes Love Letter To Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Writes Love Letter To Banky W (609 Views)

Who Did This To Banky W...... / A Short Funny But Serious Letter To Banky W On His Yes/no Video.(you Must See) / Happy 32nd Birthday To Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fan Writes Love Letter To Banky W by topeorekoy(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2013
Read the below letter from a fan to Banky W

Dear Banky,

Please find below, 10 reasons why you should be my lover. I look forward to your favourable response.

Here goes:

1. I am a Fantastic Cook – For someone who loves cooking the way I do, it’s only right that I find someone who loves good food. Really babe, I know food like science. I have cooking on a lock down and I LOVE to experiment. Do you remember when you said this?

“I like fun girls; girls who love music and can dance because I love to dance. If you can cook it’s a huge plus because I am a sucker for good food. I am not a sweet tooth; I don’t eat cakes, candy, chocolate etc. I will eat ice cream once in a blue moon but if you give me goat meat, rice, chicken or beef, I am VERY happy. I also like friendly, go-getter girls that have their own thing going on. So I can be inspired by what they do as well”

2. I am a Huge Fan - I have been following your work from the Undeniable EP! I nearly killed my room mates in Uni with the tracks from “Back in The Building”. Every line from each song sounded like you were crooning specially for me.

I have all your songs and your videos on my computer. They’re even backed up on my external harddrive. You know how these things know how to mess up and crash. Mba! I can’t risk that happening. I even have all your videos. The Etisalat and Samsung ones are not excluded. If it has Banky in it, then I have it. You need a lover who believes in you and roots for you every step of the way. I don’t like how you guys did “police and tiff” video for “Feeling It” but I trust that you knew what you were doing when you decided to go for that theme. I mean, surely love is something worth fighting for. I will leave talking about how I tirelessly and endlessly pored over everything you posted in The Bank Statements. Oh Banky, please say YES!

3. I Do Not Care about the Size of your Head - Can we all agree to rest the Banky “head” jokes? I mean, they’re overplayed out and tired already. Dear Bankole, I do not care about the size of your head. I’ve spent so long staring at your photos that I no longer see anything out of place. You see sweetie, where others see a humongous orb that needs to be covered up with a hat, I see body part that sits quite nicely on a well toned neck. Heck! How many people can rock different hats like that?

Where others see a huge head, I see the fact that inside head lies a lot of intelligence and business acumen. You see Banky, you should be my lover because like you, I’m an entrepreneur and we will form a formidable team together. Inside that head lies the smart that came up with the appropriate retort for Dr. Reuben Abati when he tried to smutify the work of young people in the entertainment industry. So you see, I don’t care about the physical size of your head. I know for a fact that the space in between your ears, in its wide expanse is one of the reasons why you should say yes. Banky, be my lover!

4. I Do Not Believe Everything I Read - I am a smart, young woman who knows not to believe everything in the media. I know that newspapers and magazines sometimes colour the truth to get more people to buy their products. The fact that you’re a talented super-star automatically means that your name alone drives traffic to social media platforms. You should be my lover because I choose to trust anything you tell me. I will not blindly believe any and everything in the news. All that talk about how you hang out in a particular bar in Lagos because you play for the other team will not be believed by me. I will be your friend and your partner. The papers and blogs can write whatever they like, I’ll dutifully believe you and only what is logically plausible. You know what’s even more fantastic? I’m a writer! Which means that there is no need to get a publicist to do a shoddy job of issuing press releases with regards to your music… We can keep it in the family. wink Say Yes, Banky, say YES!

5.I Love your Surname – The way it rolls of the tongue and how every time it rains I look for Wellington boots just to have the chance to say that name willy nilly!

It doesn’t matter that it’s more than two syllables, I’m sure I can manage. It’s just so sweet. Baby, let me be your Mrs “DOBLIYOU”

READ THE REST OF THE LETTER WHEN YOU VISIT THE LINK BELOW

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/02/fan-writes-love-letter-to-banky-w.html

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic,uche,funke And Kate Henshaw To Star In Reality Series / I’m Leaving The Single Zone - Yvonne Nelson / Rihanna Keeps Her Student Waiting Over 4 Hours For A 16min Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.