Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Happy Birthday To Darne Aka Mr Nairaland ;) Wish Me Luck ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Darne Aka Mr Nairaland ;) Wish Me Luck ! (906 Views)

Grandfather, John Okafor AKA Mr. Ibu Is Expecting 3rd Child With His Girlfriend / Its My Birthday Today! Wish Me Luck. / Happy Birthday To Darne Aka Mr Nairaland ;) Wish Me Luck ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Darne Aka Mr Nairaland ;) Wish Me Luck ! by darne(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2013
Today i came into this world, Happy I came to this world, found and met alot of people, found so many interesting things, and most of all, i was directed to NIGERIA from heaven, Still damn Proud of my Country Even though we`re still crawling, I Know we`ll get there someday.

JUST WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY THATS ALL,FINISH, SHIKINAH !

I think it would make perfect sense if Nairalanders are celebrated also at the front page, atleast its your day, you read other peoples post, even the ones that doesnt deserve the front page, we manage to read and say one thing or the other, I just think it will be awesome if You see your post or You get a Birthday Wish From the Front Page !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, JUST HAPPY TO BE A NAIRALANDER EVEN THOUGH I GET BAN FROM TIME TO TIME LOL...Nairaland, Nigerian Version Of Facebnook, Oga seun I see you O !

Am just having fun and would appreciate it if i get a Good Birthday Wish from My Friends here ! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Real Meaning Of Today DEMOCRACY DAY / This Bionic Eye Could Let The Blind See — Even If They Don’t Have Eyeballs / 30/06/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.