Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Why Mowe-ofada Going To Be Very Hot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Mowe-ofada Going To Be Very Hot (2511 Views)

2 Plots Of Land For Sale Close To Yotomi Estate, Mowe/ofada / Please Read Before You Buy Mowe - Ofada Land / Hottest News ! Royal Garden City, Mowe- Ofada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Mowe-ofada Going To Be Very Hot by thirdeye(m): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2008
I promised to write on mowe ofada in my previous posting ,so here it is

Why mowe ofada is going to be hot

http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/2008/03/why-is-mowe-ofada-is-going-to-be-hot.html#links
Re: Why Mowe-ofada Going To Be Very Hot by carrygo1: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2008
yes ofada and mowe will be very hot and that is why i am offering a great deal for people in owode next to ofada. my brother i agree with you. pls if you are interested in buying land at owode after ofada try and contact me on kingfemi@yahoo.com or 08065581114
Re: Why Mowe-ofada Going To Be Very Hot by olujyde(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]
Thirdeye. I quite agree wiht all you assetions. How much does 2plots go for in Owode? And what can you do for me to get one.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2bedroom In Alaka Estate, Surulere / Uncompleted Bungalow On Half Plot Of Land @ayobo GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / For Sale :Plot of Land In Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki-Ajah Expressway ( photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.