Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? (71167 Views)

Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Nignog: 11:30am On May 19, 2009
kiwi992:

Hi,

I doubt it very much.

Can't see anything wrong with it. It is perfectly right to say 'which of them has got an incorrect grammar in it'. Which ONE of the postings, that is. Singular, remember? Singular man, SINGULAR. grin grin grin grin

kiwi992.

That crap may fly if you are a yahoo boy writing 419 letters. ooooooooooooooo
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2009
Hi,

That crap may fly if you are a yahoo boy writing 419 letters. ooooooooooooooo

I don't know how it is that speaking and writing correct English grammar could be termed crappy but then again, that's your own view. 

I'm not quite sure what a 'Yahoo boy' means but I do know that 419 is a Nigerian phenomena.  My postings here are not in any way related to writing 419 letters, neither have I got time for that kind of rubbish.

kiwi992.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Nignog: 12:22pm On May 19, 2009
ignorance is bliss
Don't give up your day job.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Bastage: 3:17pm On May 19, 2009
kiwi992:

As I said, I am not a Free Mason so don't know what names you guys call your secret meeting places.  I was only relaying what was mentioned to me.

So you say. But as I've pointed out - either you or your source is lying.
You made a statement and you've been pulled on it because it's not true. Stop crying like a baby.

The British press exposed you guys years ago and we all know what you are up to.  Don't come here to try and fool people 'cos it was on TV.

Again, I ask for evidence. We can all make accusations but unless we can back them up, they're nothing but piss and wind.   

Oh yeah, talking about my English grammar, please point out to me as to where my grammar is incorrect.  I can teach you a lot about English grammar and comprehension, that's for sure.  Ten times more educated than you are as well.

Education isn't just about the correct use of grammar. It's about the proper use of knowledge as well. Something you seem to be lacking in. I'd therefore, refute your statement and suggest that you're probably only a tenth as educated.

My question still stands:  WHY WOULD ANYBODY WANT TO JOIN A SECRET SOCIETY?

Why would someone want to join a forum with a secret identity to denigrate others? Ever heard of the phrase "People in glass houses, ?"

I don't call you a liar. I call you an idiot.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2009
Bastage,

Have you ever heard of PROVINCIAL GRAND LODGES? 

In case you didn't know, there are lots of them scattered all over the UK.  Those are Grand Lodges too, each with its own Grand Master.  You fool!   

You lot are harping on about just one Grand Lodge in England as well as one in Scotland.  Go and search for Provincial Grand Lodges.  I'm sure you'll find them all over the place.  You need to research the information before coming here to doubt me or calling me a liar. 

How dare you doubt what I say?  Who gave you the audacity?  Are you two retards or what?  

Bastard, more like!  Supposed to be a Free Mason and he can not remain quiet about it!  Free Mason my arse.  Since when did you become a FreeMason?  Did you ever swear an oath of secrecy?  Coming here to pretend to be a FreeMasopn.

I'm sure there are hundreds of FreeMasons in this Forum that would never ever, make known their membership of the Craft.  Stupid bugger!

You want more, you'll get it.  Remember, you asked for it.

kiwi992.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Bastage: 6:04pm On May 19, 2009
kiwi992:

Bastage,

Have you ever heard of PROVINCIAL GRAND LODGES?

Yes I have. If you'd bothered to read, I've already mentioned Provinces.
There is no Provincial Grand Lodge for the whole of UK NW as you so erroneously claimed.

In case you didn't know, there are lots of them scattered all over the UK.  Those are Grand Lodges too, each with its own Grand Master.  You fool!

No. They are Provincial Grand Lodges. They are not Grand Lodges.  

You lot are harping on about just one Grand Lodge in England as well as one in Scotland.  Go and search for Provincial Grand Lodges.  I'm sure you'll find them all over the place.  You need to research the information before coming here to doubt me or calling me a liar. 

I would suggest you do the very same research that you are advocating for others before spouting any more crap. As I've already said, a Provincial Grand Lodge is not a Grand Lodge.

How dare you doubt what I say?  Who gave you the audacity?  Are you two retards or what?

I have the "audacity" because I know you are talking crap.  

Bastard, more like!  Supposed to be a Free Mason and he can not remain quiet about it!  Free Mason my arse.  Since when did you become a FreeMason?  Did you ever swear an oath of secrecy?  Coming here to pretend to be a FreeMasopn.

Firstly, I never said I was a Freemason. I don't "pretend" to be anything, yet you pretend to know everything about a subject you're clearly ignorant of.
Secondly, you know nothing about the oath of secrecy. It does not bar any Freemason from talking about Freemasonry. The only thing secret in Freemasonry are the signs and words used to identify one Freemason to another.

I'm sure there are hundreds of FreeMasons in this Forum that would never ever, make known their membership of the Craft.  Stupid bugger!

Perhaps. Perhaps not. But if there are and they have read this, I can guarantee that they probably think that you are an asshole too.

You want more, you'll get it.  Remember, you asked for it.

Yep. I asked you to supply details of "brouhahas" and outings in the UK press.
You've yet to come through with anything but bullshit.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2009
Hey You Two Retards,

Here's a link to a video that specifically mentions the existence of Provincial Grand Lodges in the UK.  Oh yeah, with Grand Masters as well, unlike what you two morons think.

You better clean your wax-filled ears and listen carefully 'cos I don't think you'd understand what the gentleman is saying, otherwise.

Here goes:

http://www.kenttv.com/programmes.php?PID=304

How dare you attack me when, all I was recalling was what was mentioned to me.  Now, the evidence is staring you right in your ugly faces.  What are you going to do about it?  Dispute it?   

You wanna pick a fight with me, I'll give you a good fight until you curl your tails in-between your crooked drumstick legs and apologise for calling me a liar. 

More on its way.  Remember, you asked for it.  

kiwi992.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Bastage: 6:09pm On May 19, 2009
Maybe you can't read. Maybe you're just stupid.

My personal theory is that you're a bit of both.

Let me just state this again:

A Provinicial Grand Lodge is not a Grand Lodge. It is totally different.

There is no Provincial Grand Lodge for NW UK.

Next time you write "retard" look in the mirror.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by KAPTEN: 6:11pm On May 19, 2009
Kiwi, your continuous posts shows your level of stupidity.Throwing names and insulting people only shows how wounded you are.It plain to see your diversionary tactics isn't working.As I said earlier on, if you don't know about something, ask.That way those that know can enlighten you.

Now time to straighten you out ( as usual  grin)

A Provincial Grand lodge is not and would never be a Grand Lodge.There is ONLY ONE Grand lodge in England that's why its called a GRAND ( not PROVINCE which falls under the GL) Lodge.There is only ONE Grand Master in England.

A Provincial GM serves at the pleasure of the GM who can remove him whenever he wants, as simple as that.

I have the audacity to doubt all you've said because I am a Freemason while you are not  grin.You don't go about talking about things you don't know or people would realize how ignorant and uninformed you are, and that ends up making you a foolish liar.

As I also said earlier there is no oath stopping me from identifying myself as  Freemason.I know you wish we had something like that, unfortunately there isn't. oh I forgot, you don't know as you are not a member  smiley .Membership of the Fraternity isn't secret.I've never hidden my membership from anyone and I don't have any reason to.Its people like you that spread nonsense about a group you know nothing about (as demonstrated by your posts in this thread).

quote:
You members of some of the secret societies have been exposed by the British press.  Oh yes!!!  I know what you guys are up to, including the signals that you give, midnight meetings, the sacrifices that MUST be made, the oaths and so on.  I'd advice you to shut your ugly face and go back to your cave and scheme on how to sacrifice a family member's life for money and material gain!.

Name calling only exposes your immaturity.How old are you??If you did your research as you falsely claimed you would know Freemasonry is not connected to human sacrifice or midnight meetings.(well some meetings can stretch for hours, but none begins at midnight).I still need proof of sacrifice by the Freemasons and the expose by the British Press.Anybody can say anything, backing it up is the problem as talk is cheap.

quote:
Talking about membership of the Free Masons, you said in this thread that you are a member of the Free Masons didn't you?  Yeah?  In that case, did you take an oath?  Yes, you must have.  What did the oath specifically tell you?

SECRECY - yeah, secrecy is what the oath tells you to maintain.  That you must NOT let anybody know that you are a member of such a secret society.

What have you been telling us here?  The fact that you are a member of the Free Masons.  Shame on you for having broken the golden rule of your secret society.  It doesn't matter even if you did it under an alias.  The fact is that you've broken a golden rule of the Free Masons.  I think you should be prepared for the consequences, don't you?

You simply are NOT fit to be a member of the Free Masons, that's for sure.

I never took any oath to conceal my membership of the Fraternity.I know because I am member while you are outside wishing you are in.I bet you tried joining and got rejected because you are of dubious character.Go back to writing your 419 letters you fool and while you are it polish your grammar.You don't know how to express yourself much less imparting knowledge to someone.You claimed to have researched, well if this is the result of your research it clearly shows you are a dunce.

One more thing, you didn't give any differing views, you out rightly lied.Its clear who the nitwit is.I might not be a grammar  expert but I know for sure I am better than you at writing or expressing myself.You write like a Seven year old.No English man would hire  a nut case like you.

I am done with this keyboard gangster who has nothing constructive to offer.Crawl back into that dark hole where you rightfully belong.For someone that claims to be educated, you are an ignoramus and a nonentity.I wont help massage your deflated ego.

1 Like

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by KAPTEN: 6:27pm On May 19, 2009
Kiwi,

Its high time you admit you don't know squat about what you are saying.There is only one Grand Lodge in England with ONE Grand Master who in turn appoints Provincial Grand Masters to serve at his will and pleasure.Get that, will and pleasure  wink

There is no amount of research or proof you would supply that would disprove this undisputed fact.Good luck trying.You slowpoke!!!

Its clear who the retard is.As I said earlier on, your post reminds me of a seven year old trying to argue on issues he doesn't know anything about.

Grow up!!!, oh I forgot you cant because you are a slowpoke. grin  grin  grin

Honestly, ask and I would give you the correct answers not the half baked crap and research you don't even have the mental ability to comprehend.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2009
Hey You Two Nitwits,

Talking about the brouhaha concening the Freemasons on TV, how about this BBC Newsnight program hosted by Jeremy Vine, back in 2001:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/events/newsnight/1238656.stm

How dare you dispute what I tell you eh?  How bloody dare?

Why don't you do a friggin search on this Forum and get an idea of me.  All you guys ever post about are nothing but stupid and controversial subjects like religion and politics.   

Now apologise to me and shut your gob or else more would be coming your way.  You wanna fight, I'll give you a damn good fight.  See who can be more insultive - you two looneys with your archaic Shakespearan English expression or I.

You two MUST get ready for a drawn-out fight and we shall see who's the fighter.  I'll prove to you that I can just be as nasty as you two plonkers.  This would teach you never to start a fight with anybody in this Forum or elswhere, next time.    

You better come back 'cos I've not finished with you yet.  Remember, you asked for it.

kiwi992.

NB
My apologies to the decent Freemasons in this Forum.  I didn't want to bring up all this.  These two knuckle heads asked for it.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Bastage: 7:53pm On May 19, 2009
kiwi992:

Hey You Two Nitwits,

Talking about the brouhaha concening the Freemasons on TV, how about this BBC Newsnight program hosted by Jeremy Vine, back in 2001:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/events/newsnight/1238656.stm

That's a "brouhaha"? That's an "outing"?
About the closest it gets to scandal is by mentioning P2. Which incidentally was not a Lodge of Free and Accepted Freemasons. It was struck off years before any scandal.

How dare you dispute what I tell you eh?  How bloody dare?

LOL. You sound like a little kid. "I'll pee in my pants if you don't give me sweets".
Tell you what mugu. I dare because I can. I dare because you're as thick as shit. I dare because you're an idiot who knows nothing.

Why don't you do a friggin search on this Forum and get an idea of me.

LMAO. I already have an idea of what you are. It's called "pathetic".

Now apologise to me and shut your gob or else more would be coming your way.  You wanna fight, I'll give you a damn good fight.  See who can be more insultive - you two looneys with your archaic Shakespearan English expression or I.

I've seen harder dogshit stuck to my shoe. Bring it if you're capable. Stop talking about it though - just put up or shut-up you gay.

You two MUST get ready for a drawn-out fight and we shall see who's the fighter.  I'll prove to you that I can just be as nasty as you two plonkers.  This would teach you never to start a fight with anybody in this Forum or elswhere, next time.

Yawn. Like I said - BRING IT ON!!!    

You better come back 'cos I've not finished with you yet.  Remember, you asked for it.

So you keep saying. I've yet to see anything of veracity or any evidence from you yet though. Other than bluster.

My apologies to the decent Freemasons in this Forum.  I didn't want to bring up all this.  These two knuckle heads asked for it.

Like I said, they probably think you're an asshole too. wink
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by KAPTEN: 8:26pm On May 19, 2009
Kiwi,

I like how you try to divert issues and prance around.This whole issue started when I called you out on the inaccuracies regarding being invited by the GM of NW England ( lol). You've still not told us how a Provincial Grand Lodge is a Grand Lodge (LMAO)

Your pathetic attempt at research isn't saying anything new.Martin Short is a known anti Masonic author and likes generating controversy to sell his books.Any true Mason or objective person knows his stories are designed for such.

I didn't see anything in the post that should make me quake in my boots.The unfortunate thing is lots of people masquerade as Freemasons and most people don't know as they assume all are the same, very wrong.Besides ALL organizations and groups have bad eggs.No group can avoid that.

Stick to the subject at hand and don't try to divert attention.You cant be insulting the Fraternity on one hand and apologizing to its members on here. For the avoidance of doubt I am not fighting with you, I simply straightened you out in my first reply to your lies."Anything after that na jara".

I am done with this nut case.If you have something better and WELL thought out bring it on, if not I am done exposing you for the nitwit you are.Its clear to anybody reading your feeble attempts to rant who the idiot is. You are not even a good liar.Kiwi or is it nitwit(that's your name from now on) if this is the best you can offer then I am wasting my time.

Stick to what you think you are good at which in your case would be 419. grin
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Nignog: 9:45pm On May 19, 2009
kiwi992:

See who can be more insultive
Nignog link=topic=120417.msg3888195#msg3888195 date=1242726887:

here is another one  grin grin grin
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2009
Hey You Two Smack Heads,

Don't push me, okay?

Don't, 'cos you ain't gonna like what I'll post here.  As I said, shut the fxxk up and scram else you'd be exposed.  You wouldn't like to hear the bitter truth about your fraternity or would 'ya?

Still in denial are we?  Well, you wait for it and refuse to listen to me.  You've been warned to shush and never dispute what I say.  Okay?  

Oh yeah, and before you start running scared, remember, you can run but you can not hide from me.  Uncivilised thieving corrupt lot that are only members of the Brotherhood for their own selfish material gain.

Which of your family members have you picked out to sacrifice for money?  Son, daughter, brother or who?

I'm still waiting for you crack heads to apologise to me.  Now do it or else I'll kick your arses.

kiwi992.

NB
My apologies to the decent FreeMasons in this Forum.  These two buggers asked for it and I'd soon come down on them like a ton of bricks.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 10:01pm On May 19, 2009
NigNog,

Leave it man, chaa! angry angry angry

I don't have the time to play with you right now.  I've got an axe to grind with those two buggers.

Anyway, there's a word called insultive in English.  Go here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=insultive

kiwi992.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by KAPTEN: 11:07pm On May 19, 2009
kiwi992:

Hey You Two Smack Heads,

Don't push me, okay?

Don't, 'cos you ain't gonna like what I'll post here.  As I said, shut the fxxk up and scram else you'd be exposed.  You wouldn't like to hear the bitter truth about your fraternity or would 'ya?

Still in denial are we?  Well, you wait for it and refuse to listen to me.  You've been warned to shush and never dispute what I say.  Okay?  

Oh yeah, and before you start running scared, remember, you can run but you can not hide from me.  Uncivilised thieving corrupt lot that are only members of the Brotherhood for their own selfish material gain.

Which of your family members have you picked out to sacrifice for money?  Son, daughter, brother or who?

I'm still waiting for you crack heads to apologise to me.  Now do it or else I'll kick your arses.

kiwi992.

NB
My apologies to the decent FreeMasons in this Forum.  These two buggers asked for it and I'd soon come down on them like a ton of bricks.

Nitwit,

As stated earlier you've got nothing to say.This very post from you is the most childish response out of the whole lot in the thread.You are just a dunce who seeks attention.You've been bouncing from one lie to the other.Needless to say you have no proof of any sacrilegious behavior by Regular Masons.

What a pity because at the beginning I thought you had something, even if its wrong information, but something I could talk about.Reading your subsequent responses just shows how intellectually shabby and bereft of ideas you are.Run from you I don't think so, more like squash you like a bug.You've not said anything worthwhile or new , hint,  go back and read responses from others.Talk is cheap.

Others on here would agree with me that carrying on with this crap reduces me to your level. I am done with this piece of shit.

A parting shot for you !!!!

"An empty head is not really empty; it is stuffed with rubbish.Hence the difficulty of forcing anything into an empty head."
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Nignog: 2:56am On May 20, 2009
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2009
Hey You Two Imbecilic Fools,

Nignog:

The above Church signpost says it all.  Thanks to NigNog.

Never mind the New Order, The Craft, The Brotherhood or whatever you may call it.  You need to seek salvation from Allah or God, for all your sins, for He is the supreme, the protector of all.

Desist from worshipping satan and read the Bible or

Quo'ran:

Ayat Al Kursi - The Verse of the Throne
Sura 2: Verse 255

"In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Allah! There is no god but He, The Living, The Self-Subsisting, Eternal.
No slumber can seize Him nor Sleep.
His are all things in the heavens and on earth.
Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth?
He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them.
Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth.
His throne doth extend over the heavens and on earth,
and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them, for He is the Most High.  The Supreme (in glory)".

The above is the most powerful verse in the Quo'ran.  It gives you ALL the protection that you need.

I rest my case.

kiwi992.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by KAPTEN: 9:16am On May 20, 2009
kiwi992:

Hey You Two Imbecilic Fools,

The above Church signpost says it all.  Thanks to NigNog.

Never mind the New Order.  You need to seek salvation from Allah or God, for all your sins. 

I rest my case.

kiwi992.

Nitwit,

You are the complete slowpoke here.I knew you would fall for it. lol.

That is a fake sign post he made with a template, dumb ass hole.Anybody with brains can tell that, but as already proven you don't have one.You are a case sturdy in stupidity.

Continue to make yourself a total blockhead.I rest my case.

"An empty head is not really empty; it is stuffed with rubbish.Hence the difficulty of forcing anything into an empty head."
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2009
Hey You Plonker,

I guess you've learnt a new word from me - nitwit.  There are a lot more for you to learn from me in this thread.  Shameless buffoon.  Just scroll up and you'll learn more.

Oh yeah, you still haven't told me which member of your family you've sacrificed for money.  Your daughter, son, wife or who?

Did you go to the Lodge last night?  What did you do there?  Pray to Harem?   

kiwi992.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Bastage: 11:07am On May 20, 2009
LOL.

You still haven't bought anything to the table. Are you going to actually back any of your threats up or are you going to bore the crap out of us with more "You guys just wait"? What are you going to do? Tell your father to come to my house to beat me up?
Empty threats are those made by a pussy.

By the way. Not that it matters to a dunce like you but a Freemason's duties are to his God first, then his family, then his friends. In that order. Freemasonry comes way down the list.
That rather pisses over your pathetic claim that a Freemason would sacrifice a family member for money or worship some crazy communal deity.
You don't believe me? Then go look up the First Degree Charge on Google. Or the oath taken by an Entered Apprentice Freemason. Even a slowpoke like you should be able to do that. But hey!!! Freemasonry is so secret, what is it's ritual doing on the net? Oops. Looks like you've been talking shit again.
It's so secret that you can find out everything about it just by moving your mouse and clicking on your PC screen.

Really small boi. You need to go back to the drawing board and start again. All you're doing here is making yourself look like a complete cretin.

1 Like

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2009
Hey Pork Face,

I couldn't be bothered with your shenanigans anymore.  At least, not in your drunken stupor!

I have respect for the true and decent FreeMasons in this Forum and elsewhere.  I certainly wouldn't be the one to dig up the dirt on any secret society, for my better judgement.     

My advice to you:  embrace Allah or God.

kiwi992.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Bastage: 12:42pm On May 20, 2009
So basically you're slinking off with your tail between you legs.

You've been found wanting and you know it.

Bye-bye retard. wink
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2009
Hey Piss Head,

Another new word for you - retard.  Just keep learning new words from me.  Bloody illiterate.  There are more - just scroll up.  Your vocab would be vastly increased by the time I'd finished teaching you English.

Venture out to the SAP, Piloting and Networking threads and prove yourself to all of us. I've already done so. Never mind the stupid politics and religion that you are always posting on.   

Once a fool, always a fool.

kiwi992.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by NigaLurva: 2:58pm On May 20, 2009
Free masons help each other in case of wahala. Its a good organisation.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2009
You a speaking dear Niga!,you are making senses cool Yes you are my type.would love to use this opportunity & privillage to inform you that im always here to help if you want to belong,im a full member of Freemanson and many other X_organisation,visit my page if only you are interested and collect my mail id.

have a nice Life***

Niga Lurva:

Free masons help each other in case of wahala. Its a good organisation.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2009
@ Kapten,

some of your hash remarks above to fellow NLs are everything but freemasonry. watch the ego, I am not a masonic person but I believe that Freemasons believe that the ego is one of the major obstacles to our enlightenment.

with respect.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by KAPTEN: 3:45am On Jun 02, 2009
jabbok:

@ Kapten,

some of your hash remarks above to fellow NLs are everything but freemasonry. watch the ego, I am not a masonic person but I believe that Freemasons believe that the ego is one of the major obstacles to our enlightenment.

with respect.

Hmmmm, how are my remarks harsh??

I merely responded in kind to attacks on either my person or the organization.I am tired of people posting hearsay as truth.Show my where I went on the offensive, if not in response to either an attack on my person of Masonry.

BTW I owe nobody any apologies.At the end of the day its up to me and my maker if what I posted is false.

I am done with this thread, except where I specifically referred to.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by ifele(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2009
Why do Freemasons use Egyptian pagan symbols like All Seeing Eye (symbol of Horus), Pyramids (which they are

the temples of the demons). Remember the YHVH commanded the Israelites not to worship the gods of Egypt or

to go back to Egypt after he freed them from the place. Why are Freemasons so interested in pagan rituals and

religions? I have read some of their books and they are filled with so much info on pagan idols and magic

especially Kabbalah. Beware the yeast of the Freemasons or the celebration of satanic mysteries because they all

lead to hellfire and bondage.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by ifele(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2009
Where does the word Kabbalah come from?

The word Kabba-lah is arabic. You know the rectangular house in Mecca that Muslims bow towards. Its called the

Kabba. the lah comes from Allah. In the Kabba there are some pillars and a well. Each pillar represent a demonic

entity in the arab pantheon. The well itself is a home of an evil spirit called the Ahrimanoj. The well was not the

same one that the angel of the IAM used to save Hagar and Ishmael. Another name for Ahrimanoj is Baphomet or

Azazel.The symbol of Azazel is the five point star and crescent. Search for image of baphomet on google for proof.

You will see a pentagram or five point star on the face of the demon and 2 crescent moons in the pic.So yu see

they want people to worship demons, now that you know, resist them and save yur souls.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by ifele(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2009
The Freemasons also worship the G.O.A.T. They say it an abbreviation for God Of All Things.

But it a reference to the Goat of Mendez which is the same creature Baphomet or Azazel.

Only masons in the highest degrees know this. Like degree 30 and above. Newcomers dont but as they progress

they start to get hints. Beware the temptation of satan and his followers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daily Dreams Interpretation / Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.