Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. (4806 Views)

My Brother Is Obsessed With Football. What Can We Do? / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / My Sister Inlaw Is Baffling Me,hes The One Controlling My Husby Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Warfibabe(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Hello all,
I got this story off a friend's page, and the lady needs some serious advise.

(Original post)
LONG POST
Well let me start off saying I havent
been with my "husband" but for a
year. His brother met his wife about 3
months before i stepped in, so i can
see where it was difficult having
another woman added to the family.
Well Sis in law cannot get pregnant..
BIL's sexual organs never dropped,
hes just infertile. Sister in law nver
really obsessed over pregnancy until i
found out i was pregnant in
november (it was an accident i was
told i was infertile etc). anyways..
She became OBSESSED with my baby..
I have texts from her telling me that
my child is hers and reallyy God gave
me a baby so she could have one. I
kind of just added all of it up to her
being a little jealous or something (i
can understand)
its gotten to the point where she now has a name for MY
child, i dont even know the babys sex
yet, let alone names, but she kisses
my belly and talks to "her daughter"
and is always asking me how her
baby is.. its really getting creepy.
a couple days ago she got on
facebook anouncing shes having a
baby July 11, 2013 (my due date) and
the baby gilrs name is Olivia (what sis
in law calls MY baby) i got really
freaked out over that.. so i delete her
and contact her husband and ask him
to please talk to her because what
shes done is pushing it.
yesterday we were invited over for
dinner (i begged not to go but i had
to..) and SIL shuts me in her room
and started telling me that IF i dont
miscarry(?) before im due, she is going
to start filing for partial custody
because im not mature enough to
have a child, and this baby is rightfully
hers. i lost it. i dont know how in the world to
deal with her besides refer her to a
psych ward!! she honestly one of
those people who would kill a
pregnant lady for her baby..
to top it off my inlaws are telling me
im being over dramatic about this
situaton!! that shes dealing with this
pregnancy of mine in her own way.
Okay, telling people im HAVING HER
BABY is NOT okay!! shes just psycho.
im to the point i just want to avoid
that whole family all together, and it
shouldnt be like that, but im not sure
over what else to do..

well.. what do you advise?..
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2013
For real?
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Warfibabe(f): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2013
andromida: For real?
seriously o!.. the lady is in my group on fb..
crazy sil.
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by ochallo: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by greatgod2012(f): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Abeg, tell me this is an expensive joke, two men can fight over d ownership of a kid, but its impssible for 2 women to fight over d ownership of a kid......may be its one of d nollywood stories.....im out!
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Warfibabe(f): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
greatgod2012: Abeg, tell me this is an expensive joke, two men can fight over d ownership of a kid, but its impssible for 2 women to fight over d ownership of a kid......may be its one of d nollywood stories.....im out!
my dear i have berra tins to do than fabricate stories.. every story must be nollywood story?.. it is up to you to believe or not.. The is a very unusual one, which is why i posted it here.. the woman is not even Nigerian btw.
thanks.
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by greatgod2012(f): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Warfibabe: my dear i have berra tins to do than fabricate stories.. every story must be nollywood story?.. it is up to you to believe or not.. The is a very unusual one, which is why i posted it here.. the woman is not even Nigerian btw.
thanks.

abeg, no be fight o, i just find it difficult to believe that two women can be fighting over who d real owner of an unborn baby is.

Very hilarious, that woman better be taken to a psychatric hospital, b4 her case get out of hand.
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Warfibabe(f): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
greatgod2012:

abeg, no be fight o, i just find it difficult to believe that two women can be fighting over who d real owner of an unborn baby is.

Very hilarious, that woman better be taken to a psychatric hospital, b4 her case get out of hand.
lol.. no fighting jare.. but from the poster's updates on fb, i think the sis inlaw is one of those women who do not sleep over obsessing for a child... and seeing that this lady got pregnant less dan a year after being married into the family (especially after they assumed she could not conceive) she just kolo..
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
Warfibabe: seriously o!.. the lady is in my group on fb..
crazy sil.

More like poor sil. She needs help and your friend should stay away from her.
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by greedie1(f): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
Warfibabe: the woman is not even Nigerian btw.
i tot as much!
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by sholay2011(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
This thread is both funny and strange.
I wish OP the best. I pray you survive this strange SIL oh.

Now I have a plot to start my next movie script!
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by sasimalia(f): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Since you said the woman is not Nigerian, I am assuming she is not african. I'm not nigerian myself but there isn't anything here that is that different from the culture, mindset and practices of where I come from. White people do these kinds of crazy things... not sure what to say really. The lady wont come and read here anyways so...
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by SisiKill1: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
Tell your facebook group friend to sit her "in-laws" down and show them these stories

June 2009 - Police: Woman Tried to Cut Out Unborn Baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdDe5WSMJnA

July 2009 - Police: Woman Dead, Fetus Cut From Womb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igUFpvPCp2g

October 2011 - Woman Kills Pregnant Woman & Cuts The Baby From Her Dead Body Because boyfriend wanted a child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhghdGmXWrI

If those clips don't do the trick. . .let her read these articles to them

Mother reunited with her child after woman attacked her and cut baby out of her womb with a razor blade

Woman who 'cut the unborn fetus out of woman's womb' killing both mother and baby set to go on trial

DO NOT JOKE AROUND WITH WOMEN DESPERATE FOR BABIES THEY DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY HAVE CROSSED THE LINE!
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Warfibabe(f): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Tell your facebook group friend to sit her "in-laws" down and show them these stories

June 2009 - Police: Woman Tried to Cut Out Unborn Baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdDe5WSMJnA

July 2009 - Police: Woman Dead, Fetus Cut From Womb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igUFpvPCp2g

October 2011 - Woman Kills Pregnant Woman & Cuts The Baby From Her Dead Body Because boyfriend wanted a child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhghdGmXWrI

If those clips don't do the trick. . .let her read these articles to them

Mother reunited with her child after woman attacked her and cut baby out of her womb with a razor blade

Woman who 'cut the unborn fetus out of woman's womb' killing both mother and baby set to go on trial

DO NOT JOKE AROUND WITH WOMEN DESPERATE FOR BABIES THEY DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY HAVE CROSSED THE LINE!

menn.. really scary stuffs.. definitely posting these links to my group page.
thanks.
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Warfibabe(f): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
sasi_malia: Since you said the woman is not Nigerian, I am assuming she is not african. I'm not nigerian myself but there isn't anything here that is that different from the culture, mindset and practices of where I come from. White people do these kinds of crazy things... not sure what to say really. The lady wont come and read here anyways so...
she is white.. from US..
i assume its normal then?..
na wa.
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by baby124: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
This should not be taken lightly. I have watched cases like what sisi kill posted. Mental illness is real. Besides the pregnant woman is an adult. If i feel i and my child are in danger. Not even a tsunami can force me to go to where she can even see me. People are so wicked and selfish. Some things i have watched ehn? Some human beings get big problem o. cry cry cry
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
God bless you Sisi for the links and info. I was just about to tell some of those stories.

The woman better alert the police and consider getting a restraining order. This woman will kill this mother and take this baby soon. She has already convinced herself its her baby. She will stop at nothing to get the baby. She must never be left alone with her or we may be reading a murder/kidnap story soon. The woman is completely out of her mind due to her stress of wanting a child. Be very careful!
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
Also the woman should insist in the family getting the SIL psychiatric help. She is psychotic right now and needs help. If she is not helped the woman and her child will remain in danger.
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Warfibabe(f): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
ileobatojo: God bless you Sisi for the links and info. I was just about to tell some of those stories.

The woman better alert the police and consider getting a restraining order. This woman will kill this mother and take this baby soon. She has already convinced herself its her baby. She will stop at nothing to get the baby. She must never be left alone with her or we may be reading a murder/kidnap story soon. The woman is completely out of her mind due to her stress of wanting a child. Be very careful!
no be small tins person dey see o!..
imagine how weird it is for someone to claim rights to another persons pregnancy..
and the inlaws excused her behaviour saying she is dealing with the pregnancy in her own way.
if na Naija dis tin happen ehn?!!..
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
greatgod2012:

sotey u even forgot to say "May God help us all" grin grin
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by greatgod2012(f): 4:31am On Feb 23, 2013
alutacontinua:

sotey u even forgot to say "May God help us all" grin grin

abeg, no be my fault, na that story cause am o, on a serious note, dont you think d story get as e be, e get some story wey be say u go just forget all your slang patapata, instanta.......this one na pangba.......it just dey make me laugh and at d same time....think say which kain life be this grin ..........o.k.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by greatgod2012(f): 4:34am On Feb 23, 2013
@sisikill, im sure all these links, no be for our obodo naija o?
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 23, 2013
greatgod2012: @sisikill, im sure all these links, no be for our obodo naija o?

Greatgod, they did not happen in Nigeria o. Thank God so far this level of craze has not been imported yet (I hope). Remember the OP's friend is not Nigerian/in Nigeria either so these things are happening right around her well. Check this out.

A Wisconsin woman who confessed to cutting an unborn baby out of a woman’s womb in an attempt to steal the child was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Annette Morales-Rodriguez, 34, was convicted in September on two counts of first-degree intentional homicide in the deaths of 23-year-old Maritza Ramirez-Cruz and her unborn child. During testimony in court, Morales-Rodriguez was upset she was not able to provide a son for her boyfriend and she devised a scheme by which she pretended to have miscarriages and faking a pregnancy before deciding to steal an unborn child from a pregnant woman.

................. More........

These kinds of cases are surprisingly not infrequent.

In 2011, police say Kathy Michelle Coy told a 21-year-old pregnant friend in Kentucky that they were shopping for baby supplies. Instead, Coy took Jamie Stice to a wooded area, subdued her with a stun gun, and cut out her baby from her abdomen.

In December 2009, a woman near the nation’s capital was arrestedin a chilling case that saw her capture a pregnant woman and hold her captive for days in her apartment. Eventually, Veronica D. Deramous used a box cutter to cut open the pregnant woman’s stomach and attempt to take her unborn child.

Deramous kept the pregnant woman in her Suitland, Maryland home and provided her with food and water until she should get what she really wanted, the mother’s child. Deramous turned up the volume of her television and duct-tapped a rag inside the mother’s mouth.

“You’re strong,” Deramous told her victim, police said in a report on the brutal crime. “You can handle what I’m going to do to you.”

With box cutters and a razor blade, Deramous cut into the 29-year-old homeless woman’s stomach and attempted to take the child. Unsuccessful, she went to sleep and then fled her home later when the woman escaped and alerted neighbors. The woman was able to eventually flee the apartment and her insides were still exposed when she presented herself to medical personnel. The baby, a girl whom the mother plans to name Miracle, survived the attack.

In 2006, an Illinois woman stood accused of killing a pregnant mother and cutting her unborn baby from her womb. Prosecutors said then-24 year-old Tiffany Hall killed Jimella Tunstall, who was seven months pregnant at the time, and her three children. Hall was charged with both first degree murder, in Tunstall’s death and intentional homicide of an unborn child.

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/12/13/woman-gets-life-in-prison-for-cutting-baby-out-of-womb/
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by andyanders: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2013
Please, stay off her cus things could go out of hands if the baby comes as jealousy could lead to envy and murder.If I can't have the baby, you too can's and she can plan to get rid of the baby. So stay off her if you need the baby to live.
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Warfibabe(f): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
greatgod2012:

abeg, no be my fault, na that story cause am o, on a serious note, dont you think d story get as e be, e get some story wey be say u go just forget all your slang patapata, instanta.......this one na pangba.......it just dey make me laugh and at d same time....think say which kain life be this grin ..........o.k.
May God help us all.
so you never still believe the 'tory'? .. abeg go thru sisi's link ... u go catch instant chills.
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Warfibabe(f): 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
From the original poster's update, her husband wants her to give the whole issue a rest... cus according to him, he is besties with his brother and cannot ruin their relationship because of his wife and sil's paranoia.. like wth!!!.. the inlaws still believe the other woman is just grieving over her inability to have a child so do not really want to do anything abt the situation.. meanwhile her family thinks she should go ahead with the restraining order, or move back home for safety.
crazy oyinbos!..
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by ddio: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
Every word in the Bible is a living truth.. soon it will be 1/7.. one man to seven women... please do no argue with me.. women are paying heavily in India now... soon.. it be will all over the world.
Re: Her Sister Inlaw Is Obsessed With Her Pregnancy. by Maipride(f): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
I read this story and had to give my mum to read too..... She asked me if its a nollywood script.? Told her its a true life story and she just bursted into laughter....

the SIL is simply crazy. May God help the pregnant woman.

Orisherishe...

(1) (Reply)

Good Marriages Do Not Make Good Stories / Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. / Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.