Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Will You Be Mine: ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Will You Be Mine: ? (549 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be Mine: ? by Saylawchar(m): 4:22am On Mar 17, 2008
Am a man of integrity, working class, yoruba by tribe, i need a young and industrious working class lady who is serious minded between the age of 20 -28 for serious relationship, i don't mind where she may come from as in ethnic, all i care for is a God fearing lady. If you are interested, please call 08069506323, 01-7657136 or you check my profile to see my ids and then you add me up so so that we can get to talk better, if you think you are the right person for me, please call me asap

NOTE:
PLEASE, IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY SERIOUS CONTRIBUTIONS TO ADD, IT IS BETTER FOR YOU NOT TO ADD ANY COMMENT, I SEE NO REASON WHY SOME UNSERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WILL JUST OPEN THEIR MOUTH AND TALK ANYHOW, IF AM NOT SERIOUS, I WILL NOT PUT UP MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBERS HERE, SO PLEASE MIND YOUR COMMENTS!

(1) (Reply)

Come On Let's Go / The Problem With Guys / Seekingsouls.com - 100% Free Dating Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.