Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Kenny And D-1: Boring! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kenny And D-1: Boring! (8682 Views)

8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs / Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing / What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Quesera: 7:36am On Mar 17, 2008
[B]there are times people back out of fields to let the younger generation do what they know best.
I gawk at the presentation of the duo; Kenny and D-1.

Most especially Kenny, with the 'yuppy' way he does his interviews with celebrities. I suggest they rest their backs, playing boss while giving young trendy presenters a chance to bring life into their 'Prime Time Africa' Programme! [/B]
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by pein(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2008
u just realized this for the better part of 10 years undecided
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by trhymes(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2008
Ummmm Well i think you are right, they always look to bossy. cool
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by bgees(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2008
I've been saying the same thing for a long time now.
I can imagine,they were oldest interviewers at d grammy awards red carpet.
It could be greed,they would rather spend money on themselves than on some young ,trendy presenter.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by bgees(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2008
I've been saying the same thing for a long time now.
I can imagine,they were oldest interviewers at d grammy awards red carpet.
It could be greed,they would rather spend money on themselves than on some young ,trendy presenter.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by urfriend(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2008
hi,i understand ur feeling,but u must know that it's thier show.they call the shorts.larry king is 0ver 80yrs but till presents,dan foster or cool fm is over 40 etc.if anyone don't like it,then set up ur own show,e.g;nigezie,video reel,soundcity.etc.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2008
those guys are too old for the kind of prog they hosting, specially kenny with him dirt jeans new era fitted cap flipped backwards n sh.t make them retire put me for dia
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by DanDare: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2008
simply put they are AGBAYAS!
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:48am On Apr 01, 2008
Dan Dare:

Lol , . . . . . . . .
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Modups1(f): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2008
it's kenny especially dat annoys me, wats with dis craze for hats??
every occassion even corporate events, he is wearing a hat tongue

sha, na their program undecided
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by SENATORJD(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2008
beefs oooooooooooooo, why dat one dey bother una?at least they entertain a set of peeps(i not inclusive) and make their doe as boring as u dim them to be
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2008
hi,

i alwz wanted 2 say exactly this from day 1 but had 2 shut up b4 dem say na bad belle dey worry me.
Thank God not a few people share my view.Infact BORING na UNDERSTATEMENT. Please tell them 2 "ARCHIVE" PLS!
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by fibre: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2008
yeah u can compare their show to larry king life. Just imagine some old white dude hosting TRL, common,

mean while yall should visit http://www.ovaloaded.com cheesy
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Garfield4u(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2008
While we must reckon that these two guyz ignited the revolution & spark that has swept thru the Nigerian hip-hop scene from the mid-90's, they must however acknowledge that "The Game" has over taken them.
Time is NOW for them to take the "Godfather Backseat" rest assured that their places in Naija Hip-hop Hall of fame are secured. meeeauw! tongue
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by naughty(f): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2008
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Keziah(f): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2008
Garfield4u:

While we must reckon that these two guys ignited the revolution & spark that has swept through the Nigerian hip-hop scene from the mid-90's, they must however acknowledge that "The Game" has over taken them.
Time is NOW for them to take the "Godfather Backseat" rest assured that their places in Naija Hip-hop Hall of fame are secured. meeeauw! tongue

Thank God someone share my views. Abeg them need am, we go ever remember them.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by speak2me: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2008
well ya all said it all,

they need to lean back,

Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by lashla(f): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2008
They are boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.I wonder who keeps giving em kudos for wat they do,agreed, they do host some exciting shows but the shows definitely aint about them.I mean with Kenny always emphasising his world greatest status and D-one feeling like the clone its little wonder they dont look alike.They really shud move over and have something like an audition or something if they must keep the show alive.just my sincere opinion,have always wanted to talk about this. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by reed: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2008
hi guys, Has kenny and D1 stop showing off the label of their designer clothes? Quite a long time have seen their programme.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Pamperme: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2008
Dan Dare:

lmao  grin  grin grin grin

Do u guys still watch their show because i think i stopped doing that about 8 years ago. tongue
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by nightnurse(f): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2008
the last thing i'll do is watch those guys on tv, they bore me. i hate em, i hate their show, i hate their presentations and everything abt em
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by jaymes(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2008
You guys don't know what you saying! i mean Kenny & D1 are like the pioneers of naija hip-hop scene from The Remedies to the know International Superstar Tuface! they went round the world showing what talent Africa has to offer. Now, back to the lecture at hand, from the mid 90's on Raypower FM these guys have thrilled millions of Nigerians, with thier top 10 jams, when most of us then where tunning in to know the latest jams in American Hip-Hop World, without no DSTV, Internet, nothing, somehow these guys managed to give us the 411, with humour and smooth delivery. because of them Raypower FM was the best station then! they were not resting on their oars, they brought the grammies to us FREE, Once again you'all were sitting tight watching without blinking an eyelid! How come they were not old then? Again they stepped up their game by opening the first all music TV station in Nigeria! Primetime Africa, who gave naija artiste the Platinum Hit Making Factory KENNIS MUSIC?, I mean for these guys to still be at the top, it shows they are doing something right! don't beef men! keep it real! wink
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by divanaija1: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2008
Dear Baba God,Olodumore,A.l.l.a.h,Chineke,The I’ am that I am, The one without whom my life wil hav no meaning, Eternal rock of Ages, the Alpha, Omega, creator of Heaven n Earth, Prince of Prince, Lord of Lords. . . .Please let the duo of Kenny and D-1 read all this. Please God, Direct them to Nairaland Front Page and let them SEEEEE O.

Some hav eyes but cannot see, some can see but hav no Eye, Let Kenny n D-1 be able to SEE n d crowd shall shout GLORY BE TO GOD ON HIGH!.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by donchichi: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2008
jaymes:

You guys don't know what you saying! i mean Kenny & D1 are like the pioneers of naija hip-hop scene from The Remedies to the know International Superstar Tuface! they went round the world showing what talent Africa has to offer. Now, back to the lecture at hand, from the mid 90's on Raypower FM these guys have thrilled millions of Nigerians, with their top 10 jams, when most of us then where tunning in to know the latest jams in American Hip-Hop World, without no DSTV, Internet, nothing, somehow these guys managed to give us the 411, with humour and smooth delivery. because of them Raypower FM was the best station then! they were not resting on their oars, they brought the grammies to us FREE, Once again you'all were sitting tight watching without blinking an eyelid! How come they were not old then? Again they stepped up their game by opening the first all music TV station in Nigeria! Primetime Africa, who gave naija artiste the Platinum Hit Making Factory KENNIS MUSIC?, I mean for these guys to still be at the top, it shows they are doing something right! don't beef men! keep it real! wink

I agree with you wholeheartedly. But i think wot ppl are sayin here is that, they are too old for the roles they are playing. Its like seeing someone like will smith playin the fresh prince character for new episodes. C'mon men!, They should lean back and let the young trendy ppl play those roles. they are really old for it.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Pamperme: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2008
jaymes:

You guys don't know what you saying! i mean Kenny & D1 are like the pioneers of naija hip-hop scene from The Remedies to the know International Superstar Tuface! they went round the world showing what talent Africa has to offer. Now, back to the lecture at hand, from the mid 90's on Raypower FM these guys have thrilled millions of Nigerians, with their top 10 jams, when most of us then where tunning in to know the latest jams in American Hip-Hop World, without no DSTV, Internet, nothing, somehow these guys managed to give us the 411, with humour and smooth delivery. because of them Raypower FM was the best station then! they were not resting on their oars, they brought the grammies to us FREE, Once again you'all were sitting tight watching without blinking an eyelid! How come they were not old then? Again they stepped up their game by opening the first all music TV station in Nigeria! Primetime Africa, who gave naija artiste the Platinum Hit Making Factory KENNIS MUSIC?, I mean for these guys to still be at the top, it shows they are doing something right! don't beef men! keep it real! wink

is it because of the stipend they are paying you?

diva_naija:

Dear Baba God,Olodumore,A.l.l.a.h,Chineke,The I’ am that I am, The one without whom my life wil hav no meaning, Eternal rock of Ages, the Alpha, Omega, creator of Heaven n Earth, Prince of Prince, Lord of Lords. . . .Please let the duo of Kenny and D-1 read all this. Please God, Direct them to Nairaland Front Page and let them SEEEEE O.

Some hav eyes but cannot see, some can see but hav no Eye, Let Kenny n D-1 be able to SEE n d crowd shall shout GLORY BE TO GOD ON HIGH!.

AMEN AMEN AMEN
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by dreday(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2008
jaymes:

Na wah o, Bros,so just 'cos they "opened" the eyes of Nigerians means that we have to put up with their sh.t 4eva?
Abeg,those guys don extinct jare.
Their 'set' went away with the dinosaurs.
I,like most other people, think they should lay back and allow younger people run the show.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by vislabraye(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2008
Yeah , Jaymes. They may be the pioneer, but the are boring. D1 is trying, but keke is despeakable. They should do what they are best at: that is promoting artistes. They should be seen less in the screen but no, they want to be where the celebrities are, rubbing shoulders and also claiming that they too have been to yankee. There's alot of immaturity in what they do.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Garfield4u(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
jaymes, do you still use black & whyte teevee at home? What bout BETAMAX video player? And Monogram record player? aha! So you appreciate that we cant' hold on to the past forever! Daaarh! Its one of the most desirable expectation in life, Progressive Change!  meeeauw! tongue
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2008
a lot of the peeps in the music industry in yankee do not insist on by forcing themselves into tv shows etc that do not have an audience that can identify with them.

i kenny and d1 were successful artistes like pdiddy and tibaland, they could get away with it

as it is they just look stupid

do i really want to see a 40 year old commenting on music etal?

the bosses of geffen records, interscope, and all the other big name records do not run arround seeking cheap publicity

puff daddy had to start rapping becase his imposing himself into his artistes' videos was looking ridculous.

if kenny and D1 must do all that ish, they'd better grab the mic and get cred first.

they look like a couple of yahoos who wandered onto the wrong set.

PS i hope y'all (kenny and D1) are reading this. you are too old to be doing that sort of shit. go to the background and run things.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by dee02(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2008
They may be pioneers

But fu*kin hell av had enuff of thier shizzny!

i feel like pulling my fu*kin hear out wen i see D1 with his popcorn head OR Kenny Ogungbe with his sprawling belly

Them nucca's need to take a back seat and piss of d damn telly,
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by damola1: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2008
You guys are forgetting ID ON DA STREET!!!, grin grin
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by sammeeat(f): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2008
they're just not made for tv. they need to seek for some fresh blooded presenter who would give their stale program some life.
it hurts to see them dwindle.not like they shine anyway.

OJUJU Movie Trailer- A C.J Obasi Film / NBA Honours Abn Tv, Channels, Tvc With Excellence Awards 2019 / Website To Download Bollywood Movies With English Subtitle

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49