Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital (7281 Views)

How Sanusi Lamido Sold Intercontinental Bank To His Friends - TheStreetJournal / Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 / Lamido Sanusi's Performance - Brilliant, Over-hyped, Or Mediocre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by rajiade: 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
dougivilla: This is about the most silly comment ever to be made on NL. Genuine ko, patriot ni. What is d basis of ur obviously skewed assertion?

And your is the most foolish comment ever from a brainless Nigerian.
It is either you are for is Opinion or against, you need not tag his comment as silly, for seeing the rear quality in Sanusi. If Sanusi is not Patriotic in his own little way, then tell me who is? YOU?

If u were made the treasure of a group of 2, won't you do worst than him?.

Don't be sentimental, when you see a good trait, commend it. No one is perfect, but there are people with exceptional qualities.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by ifebosco: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
badesco:

genuine Patriot in what sense. the man is a complete ignoramus and a die hard Islamist, that will end up destroying this country if not checked.
why the insult??if you don´t like him as cbn governor,give your facts and stop the personal insult.haba
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by dougivilla(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
rajiade:

And your is the most foolish comment ever from a brainless Nigerian.
It is either you are for is Opinion or against, you need not tag his comment as silly, for seeing the rear quality in Sanusi. If Sanusi is not Patriotic in his own little way, then tell me who is? YOU?

If u were made the treasure of a group of 2, won't you do worst than him?.

Don't be sentimental, when you see a good trait, commend it. No one is perfect, but there are people with exceptional qualities.

and ur point is?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by rajiade: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
dougivilla: and ur point is?

Sensible individuals need not ask for my "point" again after it has been made. They get and understand it once.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by rajiade: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
ifebosco: why the insult??if you don´t like him as cbn governor,give your facts and stop the personal insult.haba

They are just being Jealous, they already lost it to him.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by dougivilla(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
ifebosco: why the insult??if you don´t like him as cbn governor,give your facts and stop the personal insult.haba
if only u knew hw many people the policies of this man has sent to d labour market and even to the great beyond, you will understand why tempers are always high whenever his name is mentioned. If only d economy had improved, maybe d sacrifice would av been worth their while

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by dougivilla(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
rajiade:

Sensible individuals need not ask for my "point" again after it has been made. They get and understand it once.
only if made sensibly and by another sensible individual. ur point is for fellows of ur category. U see sometimes, its better to keep quiete so that people can at least mistakenly or otherwise assume you are sane
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by rajiade: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
dougivilla: only if made sensibly and by another sensible individual. ur point is for fellows of ur category. U see sometimes, its better to keep quiete so that people can at least mistakenly or otherwise assume you are sane

Yes its good you keep quite, so that I can at least assume you are sane or mistake you for a sane person.

Else, you would end up disclosing your ill mental status, and I would be left with no option than to leave you to people of your category.

Sorry, Case CLOSED!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by apalemighty(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
tomakint:

'Sanusi, Genuine Patriot?' So people like you still exists cry cry cry
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by apalemighty(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
tomakint:

'Sanusi, Genuine Patriot?' So people like you still exists cry cry cry
Yes we exist. If u dnt knw wat to write, pls just read nd pass
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by dougivilla(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
rajiade:

Yes its good you keep quite, so that I can at least assume you are sane or mistake you for a sane person.

Else, you would end up disclosing your ill mental status, and I would be left with no option than to leave you to people of your category.

Sorry, Case CLOSED!

He who does not know, and does not know that he does not know is a fool. Rather than close d case, i would hv tried seeking for knowledge to escape the degree of foolishness u hv degenerated to, if i were u. How Pathetic. A butterfly thinking itself a bird. Well even mad people like u at times think everyone else, but himself is insane. I wish u d best in this ur self dilusionary journey to self destruction.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by texazzpete(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
The only people who call Sanusi an 'Islamist' are the usual band of intolerant m0r0ns.
This man is one of the most principled men in Government. You may not like his radical ideas, but to use the whole Islamic Banking saga to label him an 'islamist' smacks of hardcore imbecility. Islamic banking was mooted by Soludo, a Christian. Is soludo an 'islamist'? Islamic banking is in practice in the US and the UK...even post 9/11!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Nairaland saying that the issue is an incendiary issue because of the 'negative connotations of the words Islamic'. Yeah right. Isn't that just the same sort of Intolerance we condemn in Boko Haram?

See one dolt here calling Sanusi a 'cattle rearer' meanwhile the man has achieved more than the fellow's entire family has achieved!

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by emmatok(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
texazzpete: The only people who call Sanusi an 'Islamist' are the usual band of intolerant m0r0ns.
This man is one of the most principled men in Government. You may not like his radical ideas, but to use the whole Islamic Banking saga to label him an 'islamist' smacks of hardcore imbecility. Islamic banking was mooted by Soludo, a Christian. Is soludo an 'islamist'? Islamic banking is in practice in the US and the UK...even post 9/11!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Nairaland saying that the issue is an incendiary issue because of the 'negative connotations of the words Islamic'. Yeah right. Isn't that just the same sort of Intolerance we condemn in Boko Haram?

See one dolt here calling Sanusi a 'cattle rearer' meanwhile the man has achieved more than the fellow's entire family has achieved!

Bros, cool down, how dare you compare Christians who don't want Islamic Banking to BOKO-HARAM.

Please tell me what he has achieved has CBN governor.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by dougivilla(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
texazzpete: The only people who call Sanusi an 'Islamist' are the usual band of intolerant m0r0ns.

what is principled in critising rather than resigning from a government you are serving in? Or carrying out selective condolence visits to your kinsmen and doling out our cash to them while abandoning others who hav suffered more colleteral bokoharam induced damge? Or proposing the sack of up to 50 percent of civil servants in a time of unrivaled job loss in naija. Tell me one, just one cbn policy that has helped in stabilising the economy or creating even one single job

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ganys:
Mr Eba Man, Stop hating this man, at least he is known and have impact on me and you, Gone are those days when you cant use your ATM card in another bank ATM Machine just because you are going to be charged N100, Now, you can withdraw your money at any ATM in Nigeria without any fear of turning your N50,000 to N39,900 after you withdraw N10,000.
Get a life bro, at least, Sanusi is not using ETISARA oh sorry Etisalat 10mb after recharging N100 per week.
Lastly if i may ask, Is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi an Architect of your miserable life
Non sense angry angry angry
CATTLE MOWWWING....
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by ifebosco: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
dougivilla: what is principled in critising rather than resigning from a government you are serving in? Or carrying out selective condolence visits to your kinsmen and doling out our cash to them while abandoning others who hav suffered more colleteral bokoharam induced damge? Or proposing the sack of up to 50 percent of civil servants in a time of unrivaled job loss in naija. Tell me one, just one cbn policy that has helped in stabilising the economy or creating even one single job
im sorry to differ with you on this,sls is cbn governor,the work of cbn is to consolidate our banking system and monetery policies.thats the work of cbn.job creation is for the private sector, with the help of goverment to put the enable playing field for the private sector to come in.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by ifebosco: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
emmatok:

Bros, cool down, how dare you compare Christians who don't want Islamic Banking to BOKO-HARAM.

don´t you like the recapitalization of our banking system
and the relatively low interest rate?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by dougivilla(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
ifebosco: im sorry to differ with you on this,sls is cbn governor,the work of cbn is to consolidate our banking system and monetery policies.thats the work of cbn.job creation is for the private sector, with the help of goverment to put the enable playing field for the private sector to come in.
Thanks, but would you not agree with me that one policy on recapitalisation from soludo translated to massive employment across the banking and other sectors, while SLS brand of the same policy or consolidation produced a directly opposite result? Would you truely also say that sanusi has scored a pass mark in his monetary policy management. And if he is not supposed to be involved in job cretion, why was he bailing out MAN, textile industry, etc and why is he suggesting job cuts? Mind you the CBN is part of the FGN.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by texazzpete(m): 5:05am On Feb 23, 2013
emmatok:

I dare anything!
Boko Haram is driven by the same intolerance that narrow minded folks like yourself display often. The only difference is that they express this intolerance violently while you simmer quietly in your hatred!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital by jmoore(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2013
ndu_chucks: Nigeria will need Sanusi one way or the other in 2015 and beyond. The man is a genuine Patriot.

He is clueless when it comes to bokoharam, he definitely needs to shut up in that area and focus on CBN duties.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Starting An Online Business In Nigeria / Igbo Traders Petition CBN On Multiple Charges, Deductions By Banks / Urgent Info! Distributorship For Nestle or P&G Nigeria Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.