Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Ever Happened To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Happened To You? (1091 Views)

The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Happened To You? by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
Uhm.... I think I need to start something interesting if I will get enough people to contribute but the fact remains that the Moderators and some people who only come here to read will always find ways of derailing this thread. I am really angry right now but I don't know if it is due to the fact that I am waiting with baited breath for this month to end and for my girlfriend to tell me she had seen her period. Chei, it is so maddening, I just hope and pray it is an offside oooo.....

I know some people will bash me but the fact still remains that it aint my fault, just the heat of passion.

1 Like

Re: Ever Happened To You? by dopeJemi: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2013

dude! What's ur point.. I wanna know, wah r u taLking abt
Re: Ever Happened To You? by Vivly(f): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
U male?
Re: Ever Happened To You? by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
dopeJemi:

You know one of those occurences when condom is so close and yet so far and your girlfriend just completed her cycle....

That's what I'm talking about, the manner in which you react when you are expecting your girlfriend to see her period.
Re: Ever Happened To You? by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
Vivly: U male?

I need to go and work on my profile.... I am FOXYBONE and a guy
Re: Ever Happened To You? by munmight(f): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
Listen,hv'nt you heard of operation sweep? Hmnnn...wen u dey do am,I dey sweet una. Mcheeew
Re: Ever Happened To You? by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
munmight: Listen,hv'nt you heard of operation sweep? Hmnnn...wen u dey do am,I dey sweet una. Mcheeew

No be advise I come look for my guy, na just my heart I come bare out because e dey affect my relastionship with everybody because I dey really for breaking point right now...
Re: Ever Happened To You? by Exponental(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
dopeJemi:

if u dont wat he was talking abt, what made him 2 be on point?

It's like u waiting 4 HIV result.
Re: Ever Happened To You? by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
Exponental:
if u dont wat he was talking abt, what made him 2 be on point?

It's like u waiting 4 HIV result.

Is that your whole analysis of the matter?

Some people sabi pour acid inside exposed preek
Re: Ever Happened To You? by Smartiegurl(f): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lolz! Congrats you wil soon be a father.....and hey! Did i hear u say breakup?
Re: Ever Happened To You? by baibijayyahoo(f): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
eiyah... i feel ya grief.
hopefully its her period that is irregular, how about you go for a test, so as to be sure, it the best for you both, so you know what the case you are into. huh?
Re: Ever Happened To You? by baibijayyahoo(f): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
Foxy_Version7:

your girlfriend just completed her cycle.....
if it was a week or more after her cycle then she mit be pregrant, but if it was immediately afta, she wasnt in her ovulation period, which means she possibly cant be pregnant.
Re: Ever Happened To You? by FoxyVersion7(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

if it was a week or more after her cycle then she mit be pregrant, but if it was immediately afta, she wasnt in her ovulation period, which means she possibly cant be pregnant.

You sure do know how to lift people's spirit..... Thanks for that information, almost thought she would be carrying some fair foetus inside her womb.

**Does sign of the cross**
Re: Ever Happened To You? by baibijayyahoo(f): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Foxy_Version7:

You sure do know how to lift people's spirit..... Thanks for that
information, almost thought she would be carrying some fair foetus
inside her womb.

**Does sign of the cross**
ok, you wlcme.
hopefully will call to tell you she has seen her period soon..
when she does, make sure to let us know
Re: Ever Happened To You? by xcitedjay(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
@OP This one go be one of those case where the ball go hit bar enter goal post cheesy
Re: Ever Happened To You? by Exponental(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
Foxy_Version7:

do u get offended with d hiv stuff?... Think btw line man, no offence!
Re: Ever Happened To You? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Must u release inside her? Cant u use withdrawal method I de f**k my gf sometimes without releasing inside. Abeg no make that same mistake again u have to learn it and its nt hard just being able to use ur mind to know when u are about to c*u*m and withdraw b4 c*u*ming
Re: Ever Happened To You? by obo389(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Foxy_Version7:

Guy,na stil d same matr e dey refer to.‘waitn4HIV Reslt‘.
Ur own case na waitn4mnth to end.
U die wel.Ur own don finsh cos nobdy send u msge o!
Re: Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Must u release inside her? Cant u use withdrawal method I de f**k my gf sometimes without releasing inside. Abeg no make that same mistake again u have to learn it and its nt hard just being able to use ur mind to know when u are about to c*u*m and withdraw b4 c*u*ming
d guy na learner, nor mind am. U will score dat goal IJN. U go fear fear say u beta pass drogba for inside 18 yard box.
Re: Ever Happened To You? by cindyrella(f): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
If they tell unna say make unna dey wear raincoat, unna no go gree. See now.
@op
Congratulations in advance o!
I pray she born twins grin
Re: Ever Happened To You? by nobniger: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
shit happens dude, b supportive

(1) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again / Can You Date Your Next Door Neighbour? / Will You Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.