Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Why Won't He Apologise To Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Won't He Apologise To Me? (2742 Views)

Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? / Why Won't He Add Me To Facebook / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by abohrandy: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2013
Bottom line he can apologise to yo azz on d bed during "praise n worship" but know dat its not from his heart! Blime!!!
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2013
Thread closed!
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sori ma'm, incase u've nt bn told, we dnt apologise to prost.itutes over here, wat we do is fcck 'em and pay 'em! Simple.
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
Omg!!!lmaooo!!!guys!!smh!!
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by lashontae(f): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
Got me rotfl with the replies oozing with righteous anger.

He been texting and blowing up ma damn phone all day, lol! He says he's sorry for judging. He's sorry for the lies.
Already over his sorry arze though and I tol his sorry bottom he better keep away from my hood or he gets his arze whopped! My niggas weren't cool that I was fuccking with his bottom anyways.....

Going clubbing tonight and hooking up with a young, black male. This ho needs some some!! Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Should I React? / Why Do Most Women Prefer Abroad Based Husbands To Nigerian Based Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.